New DVC Dooney & Bourke

Cute bag, thanks for reporting. :flower1: Just what I don't need is another expensive Dooney & Bourke bag! I sure hope I don't get sucked in again! I wonder if it comes in different colors as some of the others do.

My guess is they will expand the types of bags and options available in the coming weeks/months. I already messaged my wife to see which one she wanted. Lol

I love the bright color but I am disappointed in the Boardwalk image :( It looks way to cartoony and I don't think it represents the Boardwalk at all :rolleyes1 I love the Old Key West picture :love:

I've been waiting for a Dooney & Bourke DVC design that I like and this is it! On my wish list for sure!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE have a crossbody version - in time for me next week....:love: One new bag a year, whatever!

I know a certain happy wife after her Mother informed her that the Aulani bag was too summer-y.

That lavender purple-ishly color is beautiful in person.

Anyone know if they're able to use either their DVC discount or AP discount on the Shop Disney app for these?

ShopDisney is showing a 20% off discount available on DVC bags.
Yes, I was just able to purchase the DVC Dooney & Bourke bags at 20% off by going into Shop Disney through the DVC member site. (It may also work if you go directly to Shop Disney, but I didn’t try.) This is a change from 2 weeks ago, when I could not get the DVC discount to show up on the purses at all.

I was waffling between the tote and the satchel. The tote is currently sold out online.

I ordered the satchel this morning.

I just got the new DVC design in the satchel from my kids for my birthday! So excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!