New Bounceback Offer this month?

At POR now. Called 8844 this morning as we have not seen a BB flyer in the room. Was told the new offer available is a room discount good Jan. 2- Dec. 15, 2013, with numerous blackout dates. Tried to get a flyer from Concierge but they didn't have any available yet. The CM I spoke to was a bit confusing with what dates were blacked out, so I don't want to post any false info here. If I get more info tomorrow I will post.

Confirmed with CM on phone and Concierge that FD offer for Aug/Sept has expired.

:cool1::cool1::cool1: So glad to hear they are switching to the RO offer. I have a lot of trips I need to get booked ;) and I'll be there soon!

canadakath said:
At POR now. Called 8844 this morning as we have not seen a BB flyer in the room. Was told the new offer available is a room discount good Jan. 2- Dec. 15, 2013, with numerous blackout dates. Tried to get a flyer from Concierge but they didn't have any available yet. The CM I spoke to was a bit confusing with what dates were blacked out, so I don't want to post any false info here. If I get more info tomorrow I will post.

Confirmed with CM on phone and Concierge that FD offer for Aug/Sept has expired.

Edit: Misread that.

Here's hoping for Oct. we're arriving today! :)

If you end up finding a flyer, could you check if the blackout dates include October 21-25? I'm in the early stages of planning my honeymoon and would love to book it as a bounceback when we're at Disney in January!

Thanks. :goodvibes

Missyrose said:
If you end up finding a flyer, could you check if the blackout dates include October 21-25? I'm in the early stages of planning my honeymoon and would love to book it as a bounceback when we're at Disney in January!

Thanks. :goodvibes

It does cover those dates! I saw an email on another board that showed the dates. Oct 20-nov 2 were included.

Happy wedding and honeymoon!

Here's the e-mail I got this morning for the bounceback offer:

Get 30%* off the non-discounted price
at select Disney Moderate Resorts.
For the perfect combination of value, amenities and recreation, look no further than a Disney Moderate Resort where you'll find spectacular settings, great dining options and exciting pools with slides!

Get 35%* off the non-discounted price
at select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
Experience homelike amenities such as kitchenettes in a studio, or ask about one- or two-bedroom deluxe villa and enjoy more space and extras like a full kitchen and whirlpool tub!

at select Disney Deluxe Resorts.
These Resorts boast the highest level of quality, convenience, theming and service around. And at each one, you'll discover great pools, hot tubs and more.

For stays most nights:
1/2—1/10/13 4/14—5/21/13 11/17—11/23/13
1/14—1/15/13 5/28—6/8/13 11/30—12/4/13
1/21—2/12/13 8/4—10/5/13 12/15—12/19/13
2/24—3/9/13 10/20—11/2/13

Book now. Call 407-939-7901 before you check out, or have your Travel Agent call!
Ask for booking code R9O.

*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. Additional per adult charges apply if more than two adults per room. No group rates or other discounts apply. This offer is only available to Guests of select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels and is nontransferable. Excludes 3-bedroom villas. Advance Reservations Required.

Thanks Kath...is there nothing offered on the e-mail for Values? Im disappointed to see that the summer cutoff doesnt go further into June...we could arrive a day or two earlier than our other family members, but not that early or whatever we save will be spent many times over on extra nights and meals!...oh well, thanks anyhow!

It does cover those dates! I saw an email on another board that showed the dates. Oct 20-nov 2 were included.

Happy wedding and honeymoon!

For the perfect combination of value, amenities and recreation, look no further than a Disney Moderate Resort where you'll find spectacular settings, great dining options and exciting pools with slides!

Experience homelike amenities such as kitchenettes in a studio, or ask about one- or two-bedroom deluxe villa and enjoy more space and extras like a full kitchen and whirlpool tub!

These Resorts boast the highest level of quality, convenience, theming and service around. And at each one, you'll discover great pools, hot tubs and more.

For stays most nights:

Book now. Call 407-939-7901 before you check out, or have your Travel Agent call!

*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. Additional per adult charges apply if more than two adults per room. No group rates or other discounts apply. This offer is only available to Guests of select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels and is nontransferable. Excludes 3-bedroom villas. Advance Reservations Required.

Thank you both! That would be awesome if I could just have a discount from the start instead of having to wait for the GP/AP discounts to be released next summer.

I am here now arrived 11/29 and called yesterday 12/1 and was told the Free Dining for Aug/Sept offer expired 11/30/2012 but there is no current bounce back offer. I got the FD quick serve at a value for mid Sept but the supervisor had to override the expired code of H8B. The old free dining dates were 8/18 to 9/26/2013.

I checked out on the 2nd and was given an expired bounceback flyer by the front desk (unbeknownst to me at the time). I called to book and was told there was no bounceback or RO at this time. I asked to speak to a supervisor to confirm and she was able to do all of the above for me as well. There seemed to be a lot of confusion at the concierge, front desk and call center.

Does anyone know how it works if you book the BB and want consecutive days either before or after the BB dates that you'll pay rack for? Are those 2 separate reservations and will you have to check out and check in again?

I'm disappointed that the week we usually go to WDW--next week--isn't included in the offer. Bummer!

Thanks so much for the info!

Miffy said:
Does anyone know how it works if you book the BB and want consecutive days either before or after the BB dates that you'll pay rack for? Are those 2 separate reservations and will you have to check out and check in again?

I'm disappointed that the week we usually go to WDW--next week--isn't included in the offer. Bummer!

Thanks so much for the info!

No. As long as you only use one discount it's one reservation no matter how many days are covered. You only need separate reservations if you're applying two codes (e.g. bB and AP).

I checked in on the 24th and booked free dining for Sept 2013! I had a feeling that the offer would expire if I waited. Glad I did it:) Still at Pop Century and there are no new flyers in the room.

No. As long as you only use one discount it's one reservation no matter how many days are covered. You only need separate reservations if you're applying two codes (e.g. bB and AP).

Thanks so much! That makes everything easier. I saw that the current BB offer has only 5-night stays included for the dates we'll be most interested in and 5 nights just isn't enough! Six nights isn't enough, either, but that's what we usually do.

We check in on Sunday so hopefully we'll be able to book using this BB offer.

Still haven't been able to book because of all of the computer issues. It was crazy today - we couldn't even really check out! If only that meant we could stay... Dining plan was messed up in the parks and it was just generally chaos. But I have been assured that they will honour the BB offer even though I am no longer on property since the system has been down since before I checked out. We'll see tomorrow if that holds true, but I have the name of the agent in Guest Services who has authorized it, whatever good that will do me!

And I believe there will be an offer for Values as well, they just don't typically show the offer for the lower-level hotels than the one you are staying at - at least that has been my experience at the Deluxes.

Still haven't been able to book because of all of the computer issues. It was crazy today - we couldn't even really check out! If only that meant we could stay... Dining plan was messed up in the parks and it was just generally chaos. But I have been assured that they will honour the BB offer even though I am no longer on property since the system has been down since before I checked out. We'll see tomorrow if that holds true, but I have the name of the agent in Guest Services who has authorized it, whatever good that will do me!

And I believe there will be an offer for Values as well, they just don't typically show the offer for the lower-level hotels than the one you are staying at - at least that has been my experience at the Deluxes.

My sister just checked out of AoA and she has a BB offer, but I don't know if she's been able to get thru today. Hopefully it'll work out for her tomorrow.

For stays most nights:

Thank you so much for kindly posting this info. It really helps DISers with planning! :goodvibes

Was able to book this discount last night now that their system is back up. No issues with the fact that I had already checked out since they were well aware of the problems.

No availability for Nov.17-23 in garden view gaden wing rooms at Contemporary and only one Deluxe garden wing room available (we needed two). Decided to go with Standard rooms at Poly - saved ~$1000 over the 6 nights from rack rate. Asked about POFQ and it seemed like a much smaller discount than 30% - I know that is usually one of the resorts they don't need to discount to fill.

Also suites were only discounted by 5%, if anyone needs to know that.

My mom and I asked the front desk of the Polynesian yesterday if there were any new bouncebacks and they said no. I guess we should try and call to see if we can apply that bounceback code to our upcoming reservation in May. That would certainly save a lot of money for this next trip that is a bit longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter