New Bounceback Offer this month?

We are currently staying at POR and don't have any BB offer in our room. I was hoping we would. I am wondering if were missed in error?

call extension 8844 and ask if there's a current BB offer. I thought the current one was good thru next week

We just got back today and booked bounceback for ASMo with the QS. I was shocked that the price was so high considering we booked BB last year and upgraded to the DDP. The CM checked and said that room price had gone from $115.26 a night to $151.42 a night:confused3 she also said that the ticket prices were more for next year but didn't know the price. I couldn't believe that the price on a value hotel during value season went up that much.

We just got back today and booked bounceback for ASMo with the QS. I was shocked that the price was so high considering we booked BB last year and upgraded to the DDP. The CM checked and said that room price had gone from $115.26 a night to $151.42 a night:confused3 she also said that the ticket prices were more for next year but didn't know the price. I couldn't believe that the price on a value hotel during value season went up that much.

I'd call and have them recheck your pricing. Value Season 2 for August-Mid September next year is only 106 for a preferred room a night. Peak season is only 181 and that's highly inflated so I think you were quoted wrong with price

They might have given you a preferred room instead of a standard. They tend to try to push these if you don't specifically ask for standard (happened to me once...). You can price it yourself: just create a package without dining (include tickets), and it should be the same as you Free QS bounceback. I booked my bounceback yesterday, and the price was exact to the cent!

I went on the Disney site and priced out the room w/o dining for the dates we booked BB and came up with the exact same price as I was quoted. 8nights- standard room ASMo - MYW park hopper tickets for 8 days. I am thinking that the price for the room had tax included. It still seems like a big price jump to me.

We booked a room on bb while on our trip, but after we came home found out a few family members would like to go during the time-frame we chose for 2013 which we would need a second room for.

Now I realize that we could have booked 2 rooms when we called (and before we checked out), but we of course we didn't do that because we didn't know we needed the extra room.

Has anyone had luck adding a room to the reservation and still getting the bb offer? I realize it's a stretch but it can't hurt to try.

I would call and ask them. We've added a room after we booked but I can't remember if it was a bounceback we booked that year or if it was the regular public code release free dining.

Just returned last Thursday from 2 nites @ AKL and 6 @ POP. The BB offer at AKL was for the FD Aug-Sep 2013; NO BB was offered in our POP room.

Called the BB # and they said the Aug-Sep 2013 was the only one available. :-{

I will be there on November 24th and I am hoping the offer that everyone has posted is still there. I had to cancel my September trip this year and was bummed out about not being able to book the bounceback for 2013. Fingers Crossed ! pixiedust:

Does anyone know when they changed over to the Oct BB last year? We'll be there Dec 3-15 and hoping to book an RO for October.

Does anyone know when they changed over to the Oct BB last year? We'll be there Dec 3-15 and hoping to book an RO for October.
I am here now arrived 11/29 and called yesterday 12/1 and was told the Free Dining for Aug/Sept offer expired 11/30/2012 but there is no current bounce back offer. I got the FD quick serve at a value for mid Sept but the supervisor had to override the expired code of H8B. The old free dining dates were 8/18 to 9/26/2013.

I was hoping for a bounceback for next summer when I get there this coming weekend.

Does anyone have any ideas of how long they wait until they put up new bounceback offers?

Do they usually offer bouncebacks during the month of December?

mmouse50 said:
I was hoping for a bounceback for next summer when I get there this coming weekend.

Does anyone have any ideas of how long they wait until they put up new bounceback offers?

Do they usually offer bouncebacks during the month of December?

In the past they've offered RO for the October timeframe. That's what Im hoping for.

9/30/12 my mother was told while at Disney there was no free dining bounceback offers for 2013. So, she booked two rooms under a room discount rate for Dec at POR. However, once she got home she found out that there was in fact bounceback free dining offered for the dates of 8/18 to 9/28 2013 which expired midnight on 9/30/12. It took so much red tape to modify the dates and get them to apply the free dine to our reservations for 9/24/13 check in. But, they did it! Which makes me pretty sure they will be offer free dine to the public (as usual) for at least those dates, if not others as well.

Melissa

At POR now. Called 8844 this morning as we have not seen a BB flyer in the room. Was told the new offer available is a room discount good Jan. 2- Dec. 15, 2013, with numerous blackout dates. Tried to get a flyer from Concierge but they didn't have any available yet. The CM I spoke to was a bit confusing with what dates were blacked out, so I don't want to post any false info here. If I get more info tomorrow I will post.

Confirmed with CM on phone and Concierge that FD offer for Aug/Sept has expired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!