New Bounceback Offer this month?

Currently at POFQ. No bounceback flyer in our room, but called yesterday and was given the bounceback. Offer is same as above posters reported plus 25% for values.

No flyer in room, but was able to call and get 35% off for 12/15-12/19. Only December dates are 11/39-12/5 or 12/15-12/19.

Saved $1600 on 5 nights TPV at GF!

No flyer in room, but was able to call and get 35% off for 12/15-12/19. Only December dates are 11/39-12/5 or 12/15-12/19.

Saved $1600 on 5 nights TPV at GF!

I really don't like that there are like, no December dates, if I go next year, that's when I was planning on going! Why is the whole 2nd week of December blacked out, is that Pop Warner week? I thought that was the first week of December? Ughhh...those dates are going to make planning kind of tough!

I'll be good with a bounceback if the Dec 15-19 dates are available, that's about when we plan to travel next year again. I hope this BB is still available when we go to WDW in January.

Being from Ireland I having trouble reading the dates, could someone clarify when in August the RO bounce back is on

Thanks

Starts August 4 and continues through the month (also the entire month of September).

Thank you, we check in on 3rd but at least it will cover most of our dates, will call next week when we check in :goodvibes

We're at WL right now. The person I spoke with at the front desk said that there is currently no bounceback offer and she has no idea when the next one will be offered.

I'll post with updates when I find out more.

We're at WL right now. The person I spoke with at the front desk said that there is currently no bounceback offer and she has no idea when the next one will be offered.

Oh boo we arrive at WL tomorrow and was hoping for a BB offer...thanks for the information though ;)

Did you call 8844? Sometimes the front desk people aren't in the loop on discounts.

Did you call 8844? Sometimes the front desk people aren't in the loop on discounts.

I haven't done that yet. Right now I'm waiting for the tech guy to come check out our WiFi, because I keep dropping the signal. Of course, now that he's coming, I've got a great signal!

Meanwhile, what are we doing still in the room at noon? We walked ourselves into the ground yesterday, between DHS and closing MK for EMH!!!!

Here now - pop is still handing out free dining from concierge , nothing in room - I actually booked the free dining one yesterday - but then I figured the room discount would be better and called again this morning to change it. Asked at WL this evening for a brochure - they told me that there wasn't any BB offers out right now - but because this board I know better - so I will ask at beach /yacht later this week for a brochure / just to keep in case of a change of dates. For triode of you that got a brochure where you staying to get a hard copy?

If you're still having trouble when you call the 8844 extension, tell them to look at "Booking code R9O" as on the info CanadaKath posted - it might help the CM find the offer, especially if you're reaching a newbie CM or one that isn't aware of the new RO BB. Good luck! (and thanks due to CanadaKath for posting her info) :goodvibes

This thread is getting alittle confusing. Question. The "Bounceback" offer that is apparently floating around the WDW's properties, is the offer good for all of 2013? If so, could folks like me who are not on property use that code?

If so, could folks like me who are not on property use that code?

Unfortunately, it's not a public code. You have to be a registered guest at a Disney resort to book a bounceback and you have to book before you check out of your resort.

This thread is getting alittle confusing. Question. The "Bounceback" offer that is apparently floating around the WDW's properties, is the offer good for all of 2013? If so, could folks like me who are not on property use that code?

I was only able to book it when I was not on property because of major issues with their computer systems on my check out date and before. They checked to make sure I had been on property for the dates I said.

For those looking for a hard copy, I received my offer by e-mail. I got an e-mail form Disney before the trip asking if we wanted to receive reminders and special offers while on the trip and - can't remember if I had to reply or just ensure their offers weren't going to junk mail.

We're at WL right now and I received an email this morning with the BB offer that everyone has been reporting--same dates and discounts. Weird that this very week in December next year isn't included (the 5th thru the 14th is blacked out).

We don't have a flyer in our room, and a CM I spoke with on the phone told me that there was currently no BB offer, although when I asked at the front desk in person, that CM told me that guests had been receiving the BB in email.

Does anyone have an idea of how long these bounce backs generally stay in the rooms or are offered? We are going in May and our November dates are included! It would be amazing if we could take advantage of this.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter