New “Music of Pixar Live!” Show Coming to Hollywood Studios this Summer-FPs Now Available

Thanks for the info! I was able to modify my existing H & V PPO bkfst Fantasmic package to the new Pixar & Fanstasmic package for July. I was unable to book the new package on my desktop so I called. For my 8:00 am PPO bkfst the Pixar show time given was 5:00. If I wanted to switch to an 8:40 (still PPO) reservation, I had the option of picking either the 2nd or 3rd Pixar show of the night.

CM did state there is a 2 day cancellation fee of $10.00 per person & you also need a credit card guarantee.

Edited for a typo

Last edited:
Thank you so much to everyone who posted about the dining packages!!! I just booked ours for late August. We saw Pixar in Concert in NYC a few years ago and the Incredibles theme ALONE was enough to make that concert fantastic! I'm so looking forward to this.

BTW, NY Philharmonic is doing a series of Star Wars concerts next season Perhaps this is a sign of things to come in WDW?! . . . .

Lovin this pkg !! Just booked for July 17th w F!

Mama Melrose

Just an FYI for that might be interested--- it's a CC hold w 2-day canc policy

Was also told --- and I realize ( especially as a former CM) that they don't always get the best or fastest info -- at this time, no plans for a FP option for the Pixar show

Speculations on show times? I see it will be after each day's Beauty and the Beast show. The last show time listed for that on my planned DHS day in July is 2:00. I am trying to decide what to do for ADR timing.

5pm, 6:45pm and 8:15pm

If I do not book the dining packages but want to see it with seats maybe Midway in the theatre, how early would I have to line up?

Last edited:
Does anyone know (or want to speculate on) whether the AP discount would apply to these packages?

Want to make sure I understand the dining package. The meal package will get you reserved seating for the new show and Fantasmic, as well, right?

Would somebody be kind enough to post the end date of this limited engagement show. TIA

I cannot fit this dining package into our plans unless I cancel a MK dessert party or our BOG dinner :sad:. I wonder how hard it will be to get in with standby.

Want to make sure I understand the dining package. The meal package will get you reserved seating for the new show and Fantasmic, as well, right?

There are two options, just Music of Pixar or it and Fantasmic. The two of them is a bit more expensive.

Does anyone have the reservation for both? Does it look like this?

Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano Dinner F! Pixar and Friends Live in Concert 2nd Show
Just want to make sure it's the booking for both shows. Right now the reservation is messed up (phone app says for 5 MDE on desktop says 4, I am listed on the reservation when it should be DDIL, DS and 2 DGDs, and they misspelled my DDIL's last name. I found this out when I tried to link it and it wouldn't link. I know I should call and get it straightened out, but in the planning process there have been so many missteps on this trip already, and I can't bear the thought of the long wait before being able to speak with a CM and hoping it's one who can help. I just hesitate to try to correct anything for fear of it ALL getting messed up.

Does anyone have the reservation for both? Does it look like this?

Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano Dinner F! Pixar and Friends Live in Concert 2nd Show
Just want to make sure it's the booking for both shows. Right now the reservation is messed up (phone app says for 5 MDE on desktop says 4, I am listed on the reservation when it should be DDIL, DS and 2 DGDs, and they misspelled my DDIL's last name. I found this out when I tried to link it and it wouldn't link. I know I should call and get it straightened out, but in the planning process there have been so many missteps on this trip already, and I can't bear the thought of the long wait before being able to speak with a CM and hoping it's one who can help. I just hesitate to try to correct anything for fear of it ALL getting messed up.

Mine looks exactly like what you have.

Mine looks exactly like what you have.
Thank you! It's been pretty rough trying to plan this go round and I guess I'm just paranoid. I appreciate it. Just looked at my MDE on the computer again and it shows only 4 and it shows my DIL making the reservation and I am on it, but it is actually the other way around. At least it has the number of diners correct. I will just let them take the print out as the phone app says something else.

Thank you! It's been pretty rough trying to plan this go round and I guess I'm just paranoid. I appreciate it. Just looked at my MDE on the computer again and it shows only 4 and it shows my DIL making the reservation and I am on it, but it is actually the other way around. At least it has the number of diners correct. I will just let them take the print out as the phone app says something else.

When I checked mine, it listed 3 guests but I only booked for 2. Then I clicked on the reservation, it showed the reservation details and stated 2 guests. MDE can be really frustrating sometimes. I feel your pain!

Have fun planning!

Mambo & Angel,
I have the combo package too. On the app i was listed twice making it look like a party of 7 even though it's a party of 6.
When i booked this on the phone on Thursday, April 27th the CM told me it was for 6:15 pixar and 8:30 F! But the schedule I'm seeing has pixar at 6:30. Did the CM review the times with you upon booking?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter