New “Music of Pixar Live!” Show Coming to Hollywood Studios this Summer-FPs Now Available

Because of FPs and reservations for the SW dessert party, the third showing of Pixar Friends won't work for us....but that's all I keep getting when I try for a dining reservation, lol! I've tried with a variety of dining times, but it's always the third show that I'm offered. Is there some trick to getting the first or second show?

TIA!
Have you tried calling? Online it randomly generates one (I want to say based on your ADR time, however, I have found no rhyme or reason with the candlelight processional). If you call, a CM can assist you with an ADR and showtime as long as there is ample to time eat and make the show.

Saw the show last week and loved it! We had a Hollywood & Vine package for the Pixar show and Fantasmic. Worked out perfectly. We always see the Disney music orchestra performance when it comes into our area but this was even better with the addition of characters.

Because of FPs and reservations for the SW dessert party, the third showing of Pixar Friends won't work for us....but that's all I keep getting when I try for a dining reservation, lol! I've tried with a variety of dining times, but it's always the third show that I'm offered. Is there some trick to getting the first or second show?

TIA!

what another poster said - call disney dining..
i had to call to reserve the double meal (both pixar music and fantasmic combined with one meal)...
she was able to come up with multiple times on a day that you couldn't even reserve for a fantasmic meal..
so definitely call disney dining and ask them..

and why not try for the combined dining package that includes BOTH the pixar concert and fantasmic?

we have that....we have a 6:20 ADR for hollywood and vine, and it includes reserved seating for the first pixar concert at 5:00....as well as reserved seating for fantasmic at 9:00

I probably missed this, but if you have a dining package and the Pixar show is before your dining reservation, how do you get the FP's for the show?

Thanks!

TIA!
It seems the first show goes with the packages that have the F! combo. Obviously you wouldn't go to F! with the dessert party. But, you could just give your F! package ticket away after dinner.

If paying OOP, it'll cost a few dollars more than just the Pixar package. If on the DDP, then same one credit either way.

I probably missed this, but if you have a dining package and the Pixar show is before your dining reservation, how do you get the FP's for the show?

Thanks!
We did this on opening day May 26. We saw the 5PM show and had 6:20PM dining ADR at Mama Melrose. We arrived at the theater at 4:50 and were directed to the reserved seating line. We told the person there we had a dining res after the show and they checked our ADR and names and gave us tickets.

After the show we went to Mama Melrose to dine. Somewhere in there they had our credit card info and I am sure would just charge us if we did not show up.

:wizard:

Just bumping this up. The last show will in fact be August 27th
Aug 27th will be our first day and I absolutely want to visit this. But as I also love Splash which has it's last day before refurb, so I made my fp for MK. Which show do you think I should visit and how long before should we go in line on this last day of performance?

Aug 27th will be our first day and I absolutely want to visit this. But as I also love Splash which has it's last day before refurb, so I made my fp for MK. Which show do you think I should visit and how long before should we go in line on this last day of performance?
they have 3 shows a day and they offer fp so maybe you can grab a fp after your MK ones? The last show will be the easiest since people will be either at Fantasmic or SWaGS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter