• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New “Music of Pixar Live!” Show Coming to Hollywood Studios this Summer-FPs Now Available

I'm assuming you're looking on the app not the website.
This happens a lot where the app has different info than the website
No, I am on a laptop on the website. It has actually looked that way for the past few days (I have been stalking to see if times appear).

No, I am on a laptop on the website. It has actually looked that way for the past few days (I have been stalking to see if times appear).
totally weird. On my laptop it shows blue until August and then it's gray. On MDE it shows blue without times until Oct 29th

I just booked a dining package (Pixar only) for 8/22. First showing, followed by dinner at mama melrose at 6:50. Hoping to still make Fantasmic at 8:30. Here is my question. My past experience with dining package is that you get actual paper tickets at your meal. How does this work when meal is after the show.

Any thoughts?

I just booked a dining package (Pixar only) for 8/22. First showing, followed by dinner at mama melrose at 6:50. Hoping to still make Fantasmic at 8:30. Here is my question. My past experience with dining package is that you get actual paper tickets at your meal. How does this work when meal is after the show.

Any thoughts?

U basically go to the show and when u check in there with your ADR, they will give u a ticket.

Do you think we will "need" a dining package for opening night or perhaps on that Sunday May 28th?

Do you think we will "need" a dining package for opening night or perhaps on that Sunday May 28th?

And particularly for the first ever showing of it? The 5:00 show on the 26th is all I can squeeze in.

I booked for our August trip. Very excited for this one.

I only booked/wanted the Pixar show only (not Fantasmic) but the reservation says "Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano Dinner F! Pixar and Friends Live in Concert 2nd Show" I'm assuming the F! is just part of the title and I didn't book to see both.

I only booked/wanted the Pixar show only (not Fantasmic) but the reservation says "Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano Dinner F! Pixar and Friends Live in Concert 2nd Show" I'm assuming the F! is just part of the title and I didn't book to see both.
I hoped you booked both, because that's what mine says (except for it being H&V), and I wanted both.

Are you on the DDP? If so, doesn't really matter, same 1TS credit. If paying OOP, it'll be a few dollars more getting both.

Yes, I specifically asked the CM.
also, it's really good ad the H&V for adults I believe is 62.00 and the MM is 50.00 per adult. That actually has convinced me to buy the DDP. Before I was on the fence. Being that we have 3 other character meals, it will work.

I took your advice and called and book the Pixar concert and Fantasmic dining package! Now I am excited. I can't wait to enjoy a day with a wonderful meal at Mama Merlrose and 2 wonderful shows, without worrying about lining up extra early.

I called because mine said that too when I only wanted the Pixar orchestra, and the CM confirmed twice that it was only Pixar.

I called because mine said that too when I only wanted the Pixar orchestra, and the CM confirmed twice that it was only Pixar.
This seems contrary to other reports.

I booked mine via phone, and the CM was careful to tell me what time F! was for my package, so they were under the impression it was for both, and my package says same thing as yours.

Other people (in another thread) has the same wording, and were told it was combo package also.

If people think they have F! and find out they didn't, they will be :mad:

I will call back to confirm again but you can book the Pixar package online but not the F! and Pixar. I have called twice and been told both times it was for the double package. The first guy told me the prices.

This seems contrary to other reports.

I booked mine via phone, and the CM was careful to tell me what time F! was for my package, so they were under the impression it was for both, and my package says same thing as yours.

Other people (in another thread) has the same wording, and were told it was combo package also.

If people think they have F! and find out they didn't, they will be :mad:

I booked mine online and you can only book the package with just Pixar online. For Fantasmic you have to call. I spoke to a guest relations experience manager. She verified I just have Pixar orchestra second show. Mine stil has the f! In it but she said it's definitely not Fantasmic.

I booked mine online and you can only book the package with just Pixar online. For Fantasmic you have to call. I spoke to a guest relations experience manager. She verified I just have Pixar orchestra second show. Mine stil has the f! In it but she said it's definitely not Fantasmic.
I just called again giving just my reservation number and asked what the reservation was for. She said it was for Pixar AND Fantasmic. I told her I got conflicting information and wanted to be sure I had VIP tickets for both and she said any time you saw F! on a reservation that represented Fantasmic.

She verified I just have Pixar orchestra second show. Mine stil has the f! In it but she said it's definitely not Fantasmic.

she said any time you saw F! on a reservation that represented Fantasmic.

Great consistency among CM!

I'm afraid to cancel my initial F! Package from before the pixar package was announced. I would like both, but if I had to choose just one it would be F!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter