New “Music of Pixar Live!” Show Coming to Hollywood Studios this Summer-FPs Now Available

and we also need this but Star Wars edition :)

Omg yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And with all the amazing symphonic music from the different films, plus the HS character presence already in existence...SO much material to work with. I think it'd be easy for them to do. Plus more SW's "bread crumbs" to throw our way :Plol while we're (impatiently) waiting for the land :hourglass

I think they're trying to offer additional things once Pandora opens

I was thinking the same thing. Wouldnt be surprised if something new at Epcot and magic kingdom comes out with something new at nighttime.

Just thought magic kingdom is getting new fireworks show in may.

Wow! I'd love to see this.

What do you think Disney means by summer? My guess is through Labor Day Weekend.

And....how am I going to fit in this show, Fantasmic and Star Wars Fireworks?

Wow! I'd love to see this.

What do you think Disney means by summer? My guess is through Labor Day Weekend.

And....how am I going to fit in this show, Fantasmic and Star Wars Fireworks?
Busy season is through mid August but I'm guessing they will leave it depending on popularity

Disney, I promise I won't tell if you guys decide to play the Harry Potter theme as well. ;)

WELL - this sounds really neat, and we will miss it by 1 day. DRATS. Always something new, and this sounds pretty neat for 2 music lovers.

Even with it being the hot new thing, I doubt that it would need FP, but neither does Beauty and the Beast, but that doesn't stop them from offering it for that show.

There are dining packages available now - I just booked one for Friday, May 26th.

Music, Magic and a Memorable Meal

Savor a spectacle of sights, sounds and flavors—and relax throughout the day knowing that your show seats are reserved!

With The Music of Pixar Live! and Fantasmic! Dining Package, you’ll have the chance to pamper your palate with a choice from 3 dynamic dining options at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and enjoy reserved seating during our all-new entertainment showcase The Music of Pixar Live! and the always-enchanting classic Fantasmic!

Whether you’re visiting with a loved one or you’ve brought the entire family along, it’s a perfect way to enjoy the park’s many attraction and entertainment offerings during the day—without any worry of having to arrive early for the best possible seats for the 2 shows.

The Music of Pixar Live! and Fantasmic! Dining Package is available beginning May 26, 2017. Be sure to book your reservation today!

Show Less

Times, Locations and Prices

Learn about performance showtimes, dining locations, meal prices and more.
Guests who purchase The Music of Pixar Live! and Fantasmic! Dining Package can enjoy one of three performances of The Music of Pixar Live! and the evening’s single showing of Fantasmic!—in addition to a meal at one of the following restaurants:

Hollywood & Vine

Breakfast – $44 per adult and $28 per child Lunch – $57 per adult and $35 per child Dinner – $62 per adult and $38 per child

Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano

Lunch & Dinner – $50 per adult and $21 per child

The Hollywood Brown Derby

Lunch & Dinner – $70 per adult and $25 per child

Beginning May 26, 2017, you’re invited to indulge in The Music of Pixar Live! Dining Package—which includes one of many unforgettable dining options at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, along with reserved seating at the Theater of the Stars for the park’s all-new evening entertainment.

A showcase of popular Disney•Pixar songs, The Music of Pixar Live! features soundtrack selections from films like Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Monsters, Inc. and Up, as performed by a live orchestra. Plus, while the symphony plays, you can watch in wonder as it all comes together with movie montages, outtakes and interview clips from the very folks behind the music!

Featuring great food, cherished music and an atmosphere like no other, The Music of Pixar Live! Dining Package is a one-of-a-kind experience—one you won’t forget… and one you surely won’t want to miss.

Guests who purchase The Music of Pixar Live! Dining Package can enjoy one of three performances of The Music of Pixar Live! each evening—in addition to a meal at one of the following restaurants:

Hollywood & Vine

• Breakfast – $39 per adult and $25 per child
  • Lunch – $52 per adult and $32 per child
  • Dinner – $57 per adult and $35 per child

• Lunch & Dinner – $45 per adult and $18 per child

• Lunch & Dinner – $65 per adult and $22 per child
Important Dining Details

• Each dining package includes an appetizer, entrée and dessert—or one full buffet, where applicable—along with a non-alcoholic beverage and one guaranteed seat for The Music of Pixar Live! held on the same day.
  • For reservations, please book online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463.
  • Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
  • All prices listed do not include tax and gratuity.
  • Some dining plans are accepted—with one table-service entitlement required at Hollywood & Vine and Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano, and two required at The Hollywood Brown Derby.
A package which offers seating for both The Music of PIXAR Live and Fantastic is also available.

Guests who purchase The Music of Pixar Live! and Fantasmic! Dining Package can enjoy one of three performances of The Music of Pixar Live! and the evening’s single showing of Fantasmic!—in addition to a meal at one of the following restaurants:

Hollywood & Vine

• Breakfast – $44 per adult and $28 per child
  • Lunch – $57 per adult and $35 per child
  • Dinner – $62 per adult and $38 per child

• Lunch & Dinner – $50 per adult and $21 per child

• Lunch & Dinner – $70 per adult and $25 per child

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter