NE Magic on Sept 12, 2012

Count us in for Gnome game

Great! You can sign up here if you haven't already... http://www.facebook.com/events/267440766695639/ :goodvibes

Hi There-Riley (6) loves Ariel, Peyton (4) adores Rapunzel. Thanks so much, sounds like something neat!

Thanks for the update :)

I'm going to pass on the Gnome roam. But I just got my materials to make my Fish Extender and FE gifts! :hippie:

The Roaming Gnome is so easy. You sign the magnet that was placed on your door and when you are dropping off your FEs just drop off the magnet too. Barb expounded on my idea from the 9/7 cruise by adding the following:

"Roaming gnome-- a magnetic picture with a mickey gnome and our destinations on it. I will include an update roster of those interested with various colored pens in a Baggie attached to a lanyard. Once you sign it, give to another disser listed and cross off your name on the list. It needs to move fairly fast as there are nearly 20 rooms signed up for 5 nights. I will have the last person return the picture/ lanyard/ pens/ list to me."

http://www.facebook.com/events/267440766695639/

We hope you change your mind :blush:

I just bought more pins for trading!!!! Woo Hoo!:cool1:

My pins came in too Barb! I can't wait to show you!! Especially since you took my set from a week ago :lmao:

Hey everyone! Just booked our cruise last week and came across your thread. So excited about this cruise. :goodvibes I will be going with DS 16 and DS 13. I also talked my sister and her daughter (11) into booking as well. Saw that there was 38 pages to this thread and knew there was no way I could quickly get through all the posts, so I wanted to know if there was anything I should know about the cruise. Saw something about a roaming gnome, sounded cute but what is it? Any other happenings? Any DVC meetings? I am so excited I want to know everything... :rotfl2:

Please see the above description of the Roaming Gnome and sign up at... http://www.facebook.com/events/267440766695639/ :goodvibes

The fb page has the synopsis of all events. Here's a quick recap for our newcomers:
Dismeet Promenade Lounge 2:30 9/12;
3:00 some of us going to the spa for the tour and names into raffle.
Mother daughter luncheon, FE, roaming gnome, Finding Nemo movie premier get together.
Hope Sparkles is coordinating the luncheon; Prinny is coordinating( calling today) to link dining reservations; Lynn is keeping track of rosters, FE and roaming gnome. Hope this helps, and welcome!

Great synopsis! Here are some websites to help too... :thumbsup2

DISMeet sign up...
http://www.facebook.com/events/210423502417499/
Roaming Gnome sign up...
http://www.facebook.com/events/267440766695639/
Mother / Daughter Luncheon sign up...
http://www.facebook.com/events/481985268495622/
Finding Nemo 3D Premier Event sign up...
http://www.facebook.com/events/379445172127352/

Roaming gnome-- a magnetic picture with a mickey gnome and our destinations on it. I will include an update roster of those interested with various colored pens in a Baggie attached to a lanyard. Once you sign it, give to another disser listed and cross off your name on the list. It needs to move fairly fast as there are nearly 20 rooms signed up for 5 nights. I will have the last person return the picture/ lanyard/ pens/ list to me. ( my room # is on it). Once home, I will scan it and post the picture so all can get a copy as well !!

Love the description! Thanks for expounding on it :lovestruc

We'll be in for the Roaming Gnome! We don't have a room number yet, but hopefully we'll get one before we cruise. We will give you the room number at the meet on boarding day!
Beth

Welcome! You can sign up here if you haven't already... http://www.facebook.com/events/267440766695639/ ;)

;)

Wow, there's alot going on...glad I asked. Thank you so much for letting me know. We would definitely like to do the roaming gnome. We don't have a room number though so can we get added once we are on the ship? Hopefully will make it in time for the dismeet and would like to go to the spa tour if I can get away from my kids :lmao: As far as dining goes, there will be 5 of us and again, no room number to link to. How many do they seat at a table?

Welcome, You can sign up here if you haven't already... http://www.facebook.com/events/267440766695639/ :thumbsup2

Hi everyone! For those of you who asked to link reservations for dining, it's done! Those of you in the early seating will all be at one table. For those of us in the late dining, we're going to be at several tables right next to each other. I made notes of all the extra requests you put in - who you wanted to sit with, where you wanted your table, dining rotations, etc. So Disney is going to do their utmost to honor all of them. Can't wait to see you on the cruise!

:thanks: for all your hard work!!!

I just added my husband and my names to the lanyard list. Let me know if you need any help. Thanks

What lanyard list??? :confused:

We think we are just going to walk around. None of the tours really seem like "I must do that". My concern with the excursions on the water that they could be really chilly, if it is "fall" type weather. I am also concerned about the fog that everyone keeps talking about in their trip reports. We may see what the weather is like then pick something that day, if we don't just walk around.

Yay, Barb, my mom is in a scooter and can NOT do a single excursion so we can only Walk 'N Roll :rotfl: Maybe you would want to get together?

Hey everyone! So do we have a final count on the fish extender? I know there were some late additions.

Lynn will be updating the list by tomorrow, but I have names I am adding to what she has posted below... ::yes::

I have just learned thru FB that we have another late addition to the FE list, DH, DW, DD/14, DD/12. I am on the road and do not have access to my lists until after the weekend, just wanted to let you all know about the addition.

Lynn here are the names of that family... Elliot Lebediker who will be on his honeymoon with Tricia Ann Maher (DisneyLuhver) with her 2 daughters: Gabby--14 who likes Cinderella and Eri--12 who likes Jasmine ... :welcome:

Most likely they will be showing Finding Nemo 3D either in the Walt Disney Theater or most definitely in the Buena Vista Theater starting on September 14th.

"THE PLAN IS TO GO TO THE FIRST SHOWING DCL PROVIDES. PLEASE WEAR YOUR GREEN LEIS THAT YOU BOUGHT FOR THE DISMEET. THAT WAY WE CAN ALL GROUP TOGETHER IN THE THEATER. (At first when there were just a few us going I could call you all on the wave phone but now there are 18 + family members going so now it would take me too long to call you all. So, "Just Keep Swimming" and we will all end up in a "school of DISers" watching a great movie! Enjoy!!"

Here is the link to sign up for the Finding Nemo 3D Premiere Movie Watching Event http://www.facebook.com/events/379445172127352/ :cool1:

"So, each of the 3 DIS/FB threads mention a lot of mother/daughters companions of all ages. I want to keep a list and maybe plan a Lumiere's luncheon on a Sea Day on each cruise... in this case either Day 2 the 13th or Day 5 the 16th with a time TBD.

So, far those who have expressed an interest are:

2- Myself, Christa Gill (39) and Catherine Slinger (65) = 7024 (HopeSparkles)
2- Katie Hanley (38) and Anne Dagle (65) = GTY (Pooh#1)
2- Karen Kelly and mom, Colleen = GTY ( wilderness_gal)
2- Sue and Jillian (8) = 8052 (luvmygrljb)
3- Katharine (Mother), me (Melissa) & my daughter (Kaylee) = 8512 (Missygirl17)
3- Tricia Ann Maher with Gabby (14) & Eri (12) = Room? (DISName?)

Please let me know your stateroom number in addition to names so that in case of a change I can notify everyone.

Looking forward to a fun afternoon at our Lumiere's Luncheon!"

There is still time and room to sign up at this link... http://www.facebook.com/events/481985268495622/

Thanks! :goodvibes

"Courtesy of Kelley Leidemer from our September 2nd Canada cruise we present the "Roaming Gnome"...

The event photo will be printed on a magnet. Barb will start the roaming and we hope that you all will join in the fun. The Rules are simple (see below). On the last night the last person to get it will sign it and bring it back to her room - 8584. She will then photo/scan it when she gets home and post on the DIS thread and here. I saw the 9/2 version and thought it was too adorable and fun not to do on the 9/7 and 9/12 cruises! So we hope you do too!!

Rules: Write your name / room number on this
Door magnet then stick it on a fellow DIS’ers door.
Let’s see how many rooms the Gnome can roam
Please return magnet to room 8584 on the last night of the cruise
Disney Cruise Line – Canada & New England Cruise – Sept 12 – 17, 2012

Enjoy, Christa and Barb"

You can still sign up for this fun and easy traveling game at... http://www.facebook.com/events/267440766695639/

Let's all meet in the Promenade Lounge from 2:30-3:45pm on the day we board. Wear a Lime Green Lei. Don't forget to bring your family and friends!

This will be a great opportunity to put faces with our DISNames. And, in case of room upgrades or for those who are waiting for your GTY Room number change if these changes do not happen until the day we board you can report your new room number to Lynn so that those participating in the FE and Gnome Roam will be able to find you as well.

Please feel free to sign up at the FB link...
http://www.facebook.com/events/210423502417499/ :thumbsup2

Hi ALL,

I leave for our cruises in 1 week :cool1: and so I'm hoping for your help so that I can complete my FE project tomorrow...

In Addition to the above Events, some of us are making Gender specific and Age specific gifts.
Also, I need to know your Daughter's favorite Princes please? Here is the list of families with Daughters:

* JKeller -> Katie (14 months) We are wondering what will Katie's favorite princess be?
* PixieintheCity -> Olivia (5) = ?
luvmygrljb -> Jillian (8) = Jasmine
Neriberi -> Annabel (5) = Rapunzel
* NeverSayNever -> Gabrielle (9) = ?
Nikki S -> Riley (6) = Ariel and Peyton (4) = Rapunzel
PirateMinnie -> (Name?) (5) = Sleeping Beauty (Pink)
* mommiev -> (Name?) (4) and (Name?) (1) = ?
DisneyLuhver -> Gabby (14) = Cinderella and Eri (12) = Jasmine

So, JKeller, PixieintheCity, NeverSayNever and mommiev can you please let me know what the missing data and Princesses are princess:

Also, we would like to know the sexes of the persons in the following cabins as some of our gifts are gender specific (names would be helpful as well)...

Epcotrulz - 2 Adults
Babbletrish - 3 Adults
PirateMinnie - DW, DH, DD/5
mommiev - Mom, DD/4, DD/1

:thanks:

There are some people such as myself that does not do facebook. All the things going on with the facebook group leaves out an old disser like me. Alex

There are some people such as myself that does not do facebook. All the things going on with the facebook group leaves out an old disser like me. Alex
Alex- the intent of the facebook page is not to exclude anyone, sorry if you feel that way.

You or anyone here can feel free to pm me or Hope Sparkles for the roaming gnome, Hope Sparkles for the mother/ daughter luncheon; and Lynn for updates regarding room assignments/ roster and FE exchange. Everyone is invited to do everything. For those with gty rooms, Lynn will have an updated list on her door, so don't worry if the room assignment hasn't yet been made.:goodvibes

Hi Christa,

My daughter likes all the princesses but her favorite is probably Aurora. There is no wrong answer for her. Thanks for asking.

You must be so excited with only one week left till you embark!

See ya in twopks weeks!

NeverSayNever

Hi ALL,

I leave for our cruises in 1 week :cool1: and so I'm hoping for your help so that I can complete my FE project tomorrow...

In Addition to the above Events, some of us are making Gender specific and Age specific gifts.
Also, I need to know your Daughter's favorite Princes please? Here is the list of families with Daughters:

* JKeller -> Katie (14 months) We are wondering what will Katie's favorite princess be?
* PixieintheCity -> Olivia (5) = Belle
luvmygrljb -> Jillian (8) = Jasmine
Neriberi -> Annabel (5) = Rapunzel
* NeverSayNever -> Gabrielle (9) = Aroura (Sleeping Beauty)
Nikki S -> Riley (6) = Ariel and Peyton (4) = Rapunzel
PirateMinnie -> (Name?) (5) = Sleeping Beauty (Pink)
* mommiev -> (Name?) (4) and (Name?) (1) = ?
DisneyLuhver -> Gabby (14) = Cinderella and Eri (12) = Jasmine

So, JKeller, PixieintheCity, NeverSayNever and mommiev can you please let me know what the missing data and Princesses are princess:

Also, we would like to know the sexes of the persons in the following cabins as some of our gifts are gender specific (names would be helpful as well)...

Epcotrulz - 2 Adults
Babbletrish - 3 Adults
mommiev - Mom, DD/4, DD/1

:thanks:

I updated Pixie in the City & Never say Never from what i have from pm's i have received. Wayne:yay:

Sorry, I meant Roaming Gnome, not update FE list!!!!!

Rules:
Write your name / room number on this
Door magnet (then cross same off the list below) then stick it on a fellow DIS’ers door.
Let’s see how many rooms the Gnome can roam
Please return magnet to room 8584 on the last night of the cruise
Disney Cruise Line – Canada & New England Cruise
Sept 12-17, 2012

Deck 5
5508-Sandra

Deck 6
6094 - Prinny27 - Heather & Jared
6540 - Donald&DaisyDuck - Lee Ann & Donald
6562 rhunit1 - Paul, DM/Susan, Steven, Sean
6574 - Andreko - Sue & Dave
6588 - snickerdodo - Wayne & Lynn
6658 - DonnettaR - Donetta, Uncle Steve & Aunt Patricia`

Deck 7
7024 - HopeSparkles - Christa & Cathie
7086 - mm4mm - Mike & Melisa
7092 - vakamalua - Greg & Andrea
7138 - plyeng2ff/BringEeyore2DCL- Arthur & Danielle
7628 - ScottH/LynnG - Scott & Lynn
7632-Nancy Butler

Deck 8
8052 - luvmygrljb - Sue & Matt
8060 Neriberi
8088 - Debbie04 - Debbie & Tom
8512 - missygirl17 - Melissa
8584 - kendzee94 - Barb & Bill
8590 - laurenjdaisy - Lauren & Danny

GTY
NeverSayNever - Alexis & DH (Gab)
NikkiS - Nikki
Pooh#1 - Katie & Anne
Eric, Julie & Hailey - Eric & Julie
kelmarie66 - Kelly & Barry
PirateMinnie
BethC1952/Cruise - Beth, Julie, Trina, 3 adults
Linda679699-
AshALytwins-Kim & John
Disneyluhver-tricia/Elliot, DD Gabby 14, DD Erin 12

If I missed you, please let me know!!!! (You can PM me here)
we are up to 29 rooms, yeah!

For FE people that are doing gender specific/name specific, etc., I have a change in passengers! No new kids, just a change in traveling adults.

Hope this doesn't cause an inconvenience!

Cabin 8060
Neriberi: Angela (F that's me), Annabel (F 5 yrs old), Tom (M), Mike (M)

I had a feeling there were non FB people here and that is why I stayed up late last night copying and pasting the descriptions of every event so we could include everyone. Please let us know what you would like to do and we will include you in the roster :)

Alex- the intent of the facebook page is not to exclude anyone, sorry if you feel that way.

You or anyone here can feel free to pm me or Hope Sparkles for the roaming gnome, Hope Sparkles for the mother/ daughter luncheon; and Lynn for updates regarding room assignments/ roster and FE exchange. Everyone is invited to do everything. For those with gty rooms, Lynn will have an updated list on her door, so don't worry if the room assignment hasn't yet been made.:goodvibes

Well said. ;)

Hi Christa,

My daughter likes all the princesses but her favorite is probably Aurora. There is no wrong answer for her. Thanks for asking.
You must be so excited with only one week left till you embark!
See ya in twopks weeks!

NeverSayNever

Thanks! So excited I can't sleep. I've been up for 27 hours. I just have to put the electronic devices down, lol! :lmao:

I updated Pixie in the City & Never say Never from what i have from pm's i have received. Wayne:yay:

I'm not sure what you're telling me. Maybe b/c I can't sleep. :confused3

For FE people that are doing gender specific/name specific, etc., I have a change in passengers! No new kids, just a change in traveling adults. Hope this doesn't cause an inconvenience!

Cabin 8060

Trust me I have many combinations as we have made 800 pieces in 3 weeks :goodvibes

•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ When you wish upon a star ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫ Makes no difference who you are ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Anything your heart desires ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Will come to you! ¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... ♥ Christa... 16 More Days!!! :-)

For FE people that are doing gender specific/name specific, etc., I have a change in passengers! No new kids, just a change in traveling adults. Hope this doesn't cause an inconvenience!

Cabin 8060

By my accounts, a male adult, Mike, replaced a male adult, Rob. So nothing really has changed except the name, right? :rolleyes1

Sue--I signed up before the cut off, and not really sure what I signed up for or what it costs!?:confused3
Not sure if you can still be accommodated?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asw2FqoByq1EdGR4cDFvVXFYb3ZwVG1TWExiYTE2WHc#gid=0

I don't think I ever did get my questions answered when I asked a while ago. :sad2:

OK folks, here is the latest update of the FE list, roster and Roaming Gnome lists. Note that there are 2 new additions to the FE list, DisneyLuhver and AshAlytwins. It sounds like stateroom numbers will be assigned (MAYBE) shortly, I will be in DL for the 1/2 Marathon weekend, and a few days after, so lists will not be updated until later that week, but if everyone is willing to post stateroom changes to the boards, those who are leaving early will still be able to update their own lists if they are leaving, or marking gifts before I get the list updated.

Magic to Canada FE list and Roster

FE Exchange list:

Deck 1
1036/1038/1040 - JKeller - Jill & Bill & Katie, 2 adults, DD/14mos.
(this is a large group, only Jill, DH, and DD are participating, only 1 room out of 3 will have FE hanging)
1044 - PixieintheCity - Carol, Rafael, Ralphie & Olivia, 2 adults, DS/11, DD/5 - Late Addition

Deck 2
2008 - Bethleham - Beth, Keith, Allen, 2 adults, DS/4 - PEANUT ALLERGY
2578 - first timers - Alex & Carolyn, 2 adults

Deck 5
5140 - Canuck11 - Jason & Ayesha, 2 adults

Deck 6
6094 - Prinny27 - Heather & Jared, 2 adults
6540 - Donald&DaisyDuck - Lee Ann & Donald, 2 adults
6562 - rhunit1 - Paul, DM/Susan, Steven, Sean, 2 adults, DS/10, DS/6
6588 - snickerdodo - Wayne & Lynn, 2 adults
6658 - DonnettaR - Donnetta, Uncle Steve, Aunt Patricia, 3 adults

Deck 7
7020 - Epcotrulz, 2 adults
7024 - HopeSparkles - Christa - 20 yr Survivor, DM/Cathie, 2 adults
7086 - mm4mm - Mike & Melisa, 2 adults
7138 - plyeng2ff/BringEeyore2DCL- Arthur & Danielle, 2 adults
7628 - Scott H/Lynn G - Scott & Lynn - 2 adults

Deck 8
8018 - TChrist05 - Tom & Marilou, 2 adults
8052 - luvmygrljb - Sue, Matt, Jillian, 2 adults, DD/8
8060 - Neriberi - Angela, Annabel, Tom, Mike - 3 adults, DD/5
8556 - Babbletrish - 3 adults
8584 - kendzee94 - Barb & Bill - 2 adults

GTY STATUS
CherylA/TonyB - Cheryl & Tony, 2 adults
kelmarie66 - Kelly & Barry, 2 adults
NeverSayNever - DH, Alexis, Gabrielle, Edward, DD/9, DS/9
Nikki S - Dewayne, Nikki, Riley,DD/6, Peyton,DD/4,
Pooh#1 - Katie, DM/Anne
(kelmarie66 friends) - Pat/DH & Mary/DW - Late Addition
mommiev - Mom, DD/4 & DD/1 - Late Addition
DisneyLuhver - Tricia, Elliot, GabbyDD/14, Erin DD/12 - Late Addition
AshAlytwins - Kim & John - Late Addition

Confirmed Roster list not participating in FE

Deck 1
1036/1038/1040 - JKeller party not participating in FE, 3 adults (?), 5 children (?)

Deck 2
2110 - Steve 144 - Steve & Peter

Deck 5
5508 - Sandra (linda679699’s sister) & DD/11

Deck 6
6??? - candace - Candace, DCousin/Cissie
6574 - Sue & Dave

Deck 7
7118 - Disneyfalcon - Tammy & Stephen
7632 - The Butlers - Nancy

Deck 8
8088 - Debbie04 - Debbie & Tom
8590 - laurenjdaisy - Lauren, Danny, Nathaniel, 2 adults, DS/5

GTY STATUS
BethC1952/Cruise - Beth, Julie, Trina, 3 adults
JoiseyMom - Merryl & Hal
wilderness_gal - Karen & DM
Mom2PrincessesLinSy - Jen, Ron, Lindsey, Sydney, DD/10, DD/7
Eric, Julie and Hailey - Eric & Julie, 2 adults
Scootersjunk - Ben & Rick & Mom & Dad, 4 adults
Trekker - Ron, 4 adults
linda679699 - Linda, DS/16, DS/13

Unknown stateroom status:
lovedvc - DW & DH, 2 adults
Michele1377 - Michelle - 7 adults
Jaynamama - Joanne & Viril, Kit & Mark, Grandma Fleur & Grandpa Ver, Jen, Miles lorimay

Still do not have any info on these folks, if anyone can update me on these folks let me know ASAP:
3CStuart - 2 adults - stateroom 7514
Colestat - Sue, DH, DFIL, DAunt
steves100 - Steve & DW & DD/10
wdwfreeksince88 - DH & DW & 4 friends, 6 adults
Disney9.9.10

GNOME ROAM

Deck 2
2008 - Bethleham - Beth, Keith & Allen

Deck 5
5508 - Sandra

Deck 6
6094 - Prinny27 - Heather & Jared
6540 - Donald&DaisyDuck - Lee Ann & Donald
6562 - rhunit1 - Paul, Susan, Steve & Sean
6574 - Andreko - Sue & Dave
6588 - snickerdodo - Wayne & Lynn
6658 - DonnettaR - Donetta, Uncle Steve & Aunt Patricia`

Deck 7
7024 - HopeSparkles - Christa & Cathie
7086 - mm4mm - Mike & Melisa
7138 - plyeng2ff - Arthur & Danielle
7628 - ScottH/LynnG - Scott & Lynn
7632 - Nancy Amodeo-Butler

Deck 8
8052 - luvmygrljb - Sue & Matt
8060 - Neriberi - Angela, Annabel, Mike & Tom
8088 - Debbieb04 - Debbie & Tom
8584 - kendzee94 - Barb & Bill
8590 - laurenjdaisy - Lauren & Danny

GTY
NeverSayNever - Alexis & DH
NikkiS - Nikki
Pooh#1 - Katie & Anne
Eric, Julie & Hailey - Eric & Julie
kelmarie66 - Kelly & Barry
PirateMinnie
BethC1952 - Beth & Julie & Trina
linda679699 - Linda, DS16, DS13, DSister & DD11
Disneyluhver - Trica & Elliot & Gabby & Erin
AshAlytwins - Kim & John

Sue--I signed up before the cut off, and not really sure what I signed up for or what it costs!?:confused3
Not sure if you can still be accommodated?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asw2FqoByq1EdGR4cDFvVXFYb3ZwVG1TWExiYTE2WHc#gid=0

By my accounts, a male adult, Mike, replaced a male adult, Rob. So nothing really has changed except the name, right? :rolleyes1

I don't think I ever did get my questions answered when I asked a while ago. :sad2:

I asked about what the lanyards were on my last cruise. No one seemed to know much about them but someone told me it wasn't legit but a way to get peoples e-mail addresses. Not sure if that is true or not. I was also told there was no charge. I have enough of the lanyards that Disney gives out to repeat cruisers, if anyone is a first time cruiser and wants one of my old ones just let me know and I'll bring you one at the meet.

Does anyone remember if the link was first posted on the DIS or on the facebook page?

I asked about what the lanyards were on my last cruise. No one seemed to know much about them but someone told me it wasn't legit but a way to get peoples e-mail addresses. Not sure if that is true or not. I was also told there was no charge. I have enough of the lanyards that Disney gives out to repeat cruisers, if anyone is a first time cruiser and wants one of my old ones just let me know and I'll bring you one at the meet.

Does anyone remember if the link was first posted on the DIS or on the facebook page?

Cheryl- I saw it here, and I posted my question on FB to a couple people I'm been chatting with (not the whole group) over there. So, yes, technically I posted it (privately?) on the FB page, but I took the link from here....page 15 or 16ish.Well, I get so much junk to my email, I'm not that worried. Yet......

Cheryl- I saw it here, and I posted my question on FB to a couple people I'm been chatting with (not the whole group) over there. So, yes, technically I posted it (privately?) on the FB page, but I took the link from here....page 15 or 16ish.Well, I get so much junk to my email, I'm not that worried. Yet......

I sent a PM to the moderator asking about the lanyard lists, they just seem so odd there isn't a whole lot of info about them.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter