My TS thoughts??

tiffanym5375

Mouseketeer
I'm new but here is what I have picked out for our stay. What are your toughts just dh, ds2, and myself. We are only there for 6 nights as of now..lol

Coral reef
California grill
Chef mickey (breakfast)
Hollywood Vine
Whispering Cannyon
Hoop-de-doo
Kona

Anythought on Spoodels or Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano? They were on the list.

Looks like a good variety of restaurants. Kona realy is a gem and Chef Mickeys is a hoot. Are you going to the Play and Dine character meal at Hollywood and Vine? That was one of our favorite meals because our 2.5 yo DS loves Little Einsteins. :)

The only other suggestion is to keep in mind that with a toddler you may have to be flexible with your ADRs if your little guy isn't up to sitting down for dinner.

I'm not sure about the play and dine... I hope so. Otherwise we will not go. I'm only going in hope to see Little einstien too ;) We are not leaving until Jan.. so we have not made our ressies yet.

I LOVED Spoodles! That is definitely on the list for next time. Mama Melrose's not so much. We did it for the Fantasmic Package, and had a limited menu to order from. For me it was fine, but my kids weren't impressed with it.

Of those the only one we did was Coral Reed. Bread and Chocolate Wave were to die for. We also had an alcohol-free strawberry lemonade drink (daquiri???) that was excellent. I had the vegetarian option which I didn't like at all. Everyone else raved over either the Prime Rib or Steak.

We all LOVED Mama Melrose's. Bruschetta (sp?) was best appetizer. Desserts were good but not super spectacular. The salmon was my favorite thing of the whole trip.

(We had the full menu for Mama Melrose's for the Fantasmic package. I think they just changed that.)

We ate at Spoodles in April 07. It was fantastic. We had reservations and had to wait only moments to be seated. We were on the meal plan, so we got an appetizer, plus the dessert platter which counts as two. It was too much food really. My nephew, age 10, counts as an adult, but he didn't like the sophisticated mediterranean menu, so the waitress allowed him to order off the kids menu. He had a cheese pizza that was brick oven baked. It was large enough for an adult. She had to count it off as an adult meal, but that was fine. The desserts were great. The atmosphere was casual and relaxed. I recommend it.

Mindy

I'm new but here is what I have picked out for our stay. What are your toughts just dh, ds2, and myself. We are only there for 6 nights as of now..lol

Coral reef
California grill
Chef mickey (breakfast)
Hollywood Vine
Whispering Cannyon
Hoop-de-doo
Kona

Anythought on Spoodels or Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano? They were on the list.

Coral reef
California grill
Chef mickey (breakfast)
Hollywood Vine
Whispering Cannyon
Hoop-de-doo
Kona

DBF and myself have eaten at Kona, Whispering Canyon and Chef Mickey's. Kona is awesome! One of my favorites, by far :love: Chef Mickey's is good also, especially with little ones. The character interaction is pretty good there. I liked WCC also. It's a fun time there...just don't ask for ketchup! :eek: :laughing: We've booked our next trip for 11/30-12/7/07 and are planning on eating at Kona (again!), Spoodles and Mama Melrose's. Never been to Spoodles or Mama's, so I'm looking forward to both. I've heard mixed reviews on both, but that's ok because everyone's tastebuds are different! I'm just psyched to be going back to Disney :cheer2:

Personally we like O'hana breakfast better then Chef Mickey's. The reason being is b/c O'hana brings the food to the table so there is no running to a buffet. The characters are always wonderful and take lots of pics too

Kona is one of my favorite breakfast places and I think a lot of people do not realize how good it is. Yummy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter