• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Disney Experience

ktfloss

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how to amend the details on app my Disney Experience. I have accidentally put my own name on the reservation site twice and left off my Bro-in-law. Hate making stupid mistakes. By the way if you havent checked it out yet you must. Its great for keeping all your trip planning together

Hi ktfloss,

If I am reading this right, it sounds like you added new friend names to the reservation. If so, you can go to the Family & Friends feature to fix this. You should see the friend names you created. Simply edit one of those friends to change the name.

I like this app however only half my adr show up and when i try to add my resort reservation or other adr's it says unable to find??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter