Music: What are you listening to??

• TikiDee

Earning My Ears
    Just Like Heaven and Lovesong (The Cure)- from this year's Rock and Roll HOF induction ceremony. I used to love these guys and they still sound great.
    So.Good! Love the Cure as well :)

Just jumping in here, not sure if you've seen this already, if not - the Sydney Opera House live streamed their full set when they performed Disintegration. Given the time difference I was able to watch it live while getting ready for work in the morning, very cool.

Haley R

With all the strength of a raging fire
    I just heard this song on my discover weekly on Spotify and I’m kind of obsessed with it:
    The Seas-Envoi

• disneychrista

DIS Veteran

I am NOT kidding. YouTube decided to play Christmas Music for me. I guess I have been listening to A LOT of Brett Young covers so. Maybe YouTube is taking pitty on me. And not playing my break-up, make-up crap that I have been listening to. I need happy (non-love) songs.

Haley R

With all the strength of a raging fire

I am NOT kidding. YouTube decided to play Christmas Music for me. I guess I have been listening to A LOT of Brett Young covers so. Maybe YouTube is taking pitty on me. And not playing my break-up, make-up crap that I have been listening to. I need happy (non-love) songs.
    Lol I think we have very different tastes in music

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates