Music: What are you listening to??

Just Like Heaven and Lovesong (The Cure)- from this year's Rock and Roll HOF induction ceremony. I used to love these guys and they still sound great.
So.Good! Love the Cure as well :)

Just jumping in here, not sure if you've seen this already, if not - the Sydney Opera House live streamed their full set when they performed Disintegration. Given the time difference I was able to watch it live while getting ready for work in the morning, very cool.

I just heard this song on my discover weekly on Spotify and I’m kind of obsessed with it:
The Seas-Envoi

I am NOT kidding. YouTube decided to play Christmas Music for me. I guess I have been listening to A LOT of Brett Young covers so. Maybe YouTube is taking pitty on me. And not playing my break-up, make-up crap that I have been listening to. I need happy (non-love) songs.

I am NOT kidding. YouTube decided to play Christmas Music for me. I guess I have been listening to A LOT of Brett Young covers so. Maybe YouTube is taking pitty on me. And not playing my break-up, make-up crap that I have been listening to. I need happy (non-love) songs.
Lol I think we have very different tastes in music

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter