Molly from AllEars leaving :(

while spending a year planning our WDW trip we took last summer, I bet I watched a full year of Molly videos...and let me tell you I felt like an expert afterwords...wish there was a DLR version of her
I like Molly. But, I find Dave from Fresh Baked and Chris from Provost Park Pass to be vastly superior in content, humor, insight, tips and planning help for DLR, than Molly for WDW.

Actually, I thought Deni, here at DIS and DIS Unplugged and Disney Dining Channel, did the best job of anybody explaining the park life for adults and families. Selfishly, I'm upset Deni left because I felt she was that good at her job. But, I'm happy for her new opportunity.

Just one man's opinion.

I still find useful info on the Dis shows, but I agree they need a wider perspective. Kathy and Jackie are the only ones left with similar demographics as I have. in other words, can an moderately active woman no longer 30 or 40 enjoy this attraction/activity with her grandkids.😇😉🤣

Or maybe we are not the demographic they are marketing to.
Many Retirees tend to have more expendable income and willingness to indulge themselves or their grandchildren! They’re missing an opportunity! As a patreon, if I feel ignored I can always send my support elsewhere!

I just want to clarify something here. In no way am I trying to knock the other contributors to the DIS. I think that Ryno's shopping videos are absolutely fantastic. I think Craig's videos of attractions, fireworks, etc. are wonderful. He's actually got a great eye. I enjoy Pete's dining reviews. I like Panda and Erica too. I think Jackie is the bees knees.

But, I just thought that Deni was a step above and I really related to her communication style and thought her explanations of all things WDW were quite honest and fair.

Glad that she started her own channel with Alan and Duckfist! Looking at the limited new content that they've put out so far I think there are pros and cons with them breaking away from All Ears. The biggest (and probably only) con, to my mind, is that the production quality of the videos has gone down somewhat. Feel guilty saying it, but it's true. A bigger company has more money for bells and whistles with editing, I guess - I will miss that element. The pros, however, are that Molly, Alan, and Duckfist can come alive as a fun group of friends and Disney fans - instead of speaking in limited snippets and sound bytes they can really chat, and their personalities and friendships come through. That part is great! I hope they do a mix of park videos blended with some "deeper dive" discussions about various Disney topics, as that is where their channel is most unique, to my mind.

Would agree with the quality. however with the HUGE Patreon support (by their own admission way more than they expected) would expect them to improve the quality with better editing.
Still very happy with a first attempt.
That's a good point - they are literally just starting out. (I feel kind of jerky even mentioning the production quality but I was actually surprised, as someone who hasn't worked with that type of media, how much it impacts the "vibe" of a Youtube video. Out of curiosity I went back and looked at some of the old All Ears videos to see what was different and I was surprised at how much a swooping camera shot or a pop-up graphic or jazzy little tune in the background kind of adds to a sense of action and excitement in a vlog - again, that never would have occurred to me.)

I'll be excited to see what topics they talk about on Twitch. I'm hoping they do some on individual Disney movies with some fun facts / history / funny reactions the way that they did with the movie Under Wraps. (I was watching Snow White with my son and his cousins the other day, a movie that I haven't seen in forever, and it's shocking how dated some of it is but also interesting to think of all the history contained in that movie - there would be a lot to talk about with a topic like that.) Some of my favorite RTTs were when they would go back through old Disney channel films and Disney cartoons - the one featuring Pecos Bill and Sue was hilarious!

just watched their second video. The editing, cut aways were SO much better. It even showed the personalities of Max and Alan even better. Enjoyed the first, LOVED the second. Really looking forward to what they come up with in the future. Max and Alan were background characters at All Ears. Here, they are really shining.

I thought the first video with Molly and Alan was good. Some parts of the video felt forced to me, especially in the beginning when they were looking at the new merch. The longer the video went on, it felt more natural. The second video with all three of them was great! I laughed a lot during that one. It just reminded me of three friends hanging out at the park.

I’m glad to see Molly doing her own thing and I’m excited for the next video.

The only All Ears videos I’ve watched since Molly left are the videos she’s in except for one of the first ones without her. It was Quincy, Breedlove, and another girl at the Poly. They were trying different drinks from the bars. That video was just awkward and I wasn’t even able to watch the whole thing.

So gutted that Molly from All Ears is leaving… we just discovered her videos about a month ago and our family has been obsessed with watching her content- she has such a genuine and fun persona and to watch her in our favorite place (wdw) was a fun family activity. My daughter will often say “hey, do you want to watch a molly?” Lol!

I’ve tried other vloggers, but they tend to annoy me after a while! Some a very short while 😬

Hoping she is going to create her own channel for wdw content… she is super talented, so hoping that comes to be!

Anyone have any intel on what her plans are next?
Molly had started her own channel it’s called Mammoth and it also has two other familiar faces from all ears there too.

I wouldn't be surprised if All Ears goes the way of the dinosaur within the next year. Molly was the centerpiece of the channel and the remaining staff there just isn't on her level. Quincy is ok and Breedlove is ok when he's not holding up his giant "I'm a vegan" sign which makes his food reviews seem kinda useless. I'm just hoping we don't get more of the guy who sings all of his answers like he's on a casting call when they do the videos based off blog posts.

I wouldn't be surprised if All Ears goes the way of the dinosaur within the next year. Molly was the centerpiece of the channel and the remaining staff there just isn't on her level. Quincy is ok and Breedlove is ok when he's not holding up his giant "I'm a vegan" sign which makes his food reviews seem kinda useless. I'm just hoping we don't get more of the guy who sings all of his answers like he's on a casting call when they do the videos based off blog posts.
i'll chime in and toss in some old school here...id love to see Jack from All Ears do some vlogs, his blogs from back in the day were amazing.

i know he left all ears years ago....he was before his time with the influencers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts