Molly from AllEars leaving :(

Not to turn this into a Tim Tracker thread. But he but mostly Jen has problems with just about every Vlogger. He really only gets along with Adam the Woo because they were childhood friends. Jen doesnt even like Adam.

Interesting... I did notice on the latest live that Tim and Jen did, she made a reference to not liking vloggers that tell you what you should and shouldn't do in the parks. My wife and I looked at each other and went 'Oooooh she's either talking about All Ears or DFB...'

I have to say, my first exposure to Adam was in one of his solo vids and I just didn't care for him, and I prefer when he and Tim don't vlog together. I still watch them, but I'm always kind of disappointed when I see he's in it. I think I just love the family content; my favorite ones are Tim/Jen/Jackson as a trio.

It was kinda fun to see PMM in their villains lounge vlog, but I felt like it was also a bit awkward.

We found Ordinary Adventures through TTT, and now that I'm more familiar with their solo content, I am excited to see a OA and TTT crossover sometime in the future.

Interesting... I did notice on the latest live that Tim and Jen did, she made a reference to not liking vloggers that tell you what you should and shouldn't do in the parks. My wife and I looked at each other and went 'Oooooh she's either talking about All Ears or DFB...'

I have to say, my first exposure to Adam was in one of his solo vids and I just didn't care for him, and I prefer when he and Tim don't vlog together. I still watch them, but I'm always kind of disappointed when I see he's in it. I think I just love the family content; my favorite ones are Tim/Jen/Jackson as a trio.

It was kinda fun to see PMM in their villains lounge vlog, but I felt like it was also a bit awkward.

We found Ordinary Adventures through TTT, and now that I'm more familiar with their solo content, I am excited to see a OA and TTT crossover sometime in the future.
I really liked OA when it was a part time gig. When they went full time and started getting paid by the viewers, it started feeling like “look what your paying us to enjoy”. The cruise videos in particular were just “look at us spending your money” videos.
The kyber crystal hunt was some of my all time favorite Disney videos.

I’ll miss Molly on all ears. I like Quincy, but when her n Molly we’re togeather it was Quincy constantky talking over Molly saying exactly what she just said. It became unwatchable. I like her bed science bit tho.

Overall I’m excited to see what Molly does next. I suspect it will still be very entertaining. Lately you could tell her heart wasn’t in her videos. I’m excited to see the energy and passion come back

Yeah, Adam is a different type of Vlogger he made it big on his going to abandoned areas. That got him in trouble with Disney and Universal. I think Tim helped him get out of trouble. No proof on that.

I cant stand Jen in any of the videos. To me she just complains about everything. Also, I cant stand how they mention in almost every video how it looks like it will rain. Yes, we get it is FL it rains. Then their videos got really boring when they wouldnt go on rides or stand in line during the height. each their own. I have a real problem with Jackson in the videos all the time. They are using him to make money. Youtube is supposed to demonetize their channel if you are using your kid to make money.

Tim by himself is gold and the way it should be. That is how they made it big years ago. Tim in like 98-99% of the videos and then bring Jen in once in a while. Then for Jackson if their something like the Hair Cut video u bring him on.

Molly to me is the Best Vlogger out there. I like PMM and a few others. But Molly was the best in her way of explaining and showing things. Being an ex-cast member and in guest relations really helped her.

I agree that I wouldn't feature my child in YouTube vids. However, he seems happy and well cared for and it's fun to watch him grow up. We have a child a year younger and we enjoy seeing how Jackson experiences the parks. It gives us a hint of what our son will be capable of when we go next. I haven't found Jenn to be excessively critical. To each their own, good thing there's so many Disney vloggers to choose from. :)

Molly was AllEars. we are excited to see where her neural journey takes her !!

New AllEars videos are unwatchable, starting with the Poly bar crawl. One less channel to keep up on.
DFB is often Clickbait, recycled “new“ news and “we’ll tell you the truth” about, well… nothing. As others have said it seems like a commercial for Disney and we certainly don’t need that.
What I do love about Adam is he clearly loves what he does, and you can take him or leave him- he really doesn’t mind. He makes videos because he loves to make videos. Period . He has a video or two or three on his Disney mishaps and clearly explains what happened and how he got back in. Tracker had nothing to do with it. Adam and tracker videos are very entertaining. If you watch the recent videos when they were in Epcot together, Adam clearly has the edge and a much better video, imho. We’ll watch Tim onlyif he’s in the park by himself.
PMM is a gem! Very humble guy. We met him in the parks- sweetest thing ever.

Just my thoughts.🌺

Last edited:
I think Molly really loves Disney, it comes across in her work. I don't know what went on behind the scenes, but if she took issue with the direction All Ears and DFB have been going down, she would be in good company. I was really disappointed by the recent DFB video on DVC. I won't say all the information was wrong, but she was clearly taking a slanted approach and I'm not there for that. We turned off an All Ears Best or Worst video yesterday because it was sloppy and uninteresting.

Maybe I'm alone on this, but I'm way over the Disney bashing from the same people who make their living promoting it. Fair criticism is one thing (Disney Tourist Blog is the best at this), but click bait headlines that give us no actual useful information have turned me away.

I think Molly really loves Disney, it comes across in her work. I don't know what went on behind the scenes, but if she took issue with the direction All Ears and DFB have been going down, she would be in good company. I was really disappointed by the recent DFB video on DVC. I won't say all the information was wrong, but she was clearly taking a slanted approach and I'm not there for that. We turned off an All Ears Best or Worst video yesterday because it was sloppy and uninteresting.

Maybe I'm alone on this, but I'm way over the Disney bashing from the same people who make their living promoting it. Fair criticism is one thing (Disney Tourist Blog is the best at this), but click bait headlines that give us no actual useful information have turned me away.
I think what made Molly's takes so different from other vloggers, and even other AllEars presenters is that she worked as a castmember. So you know the love is there, you know the respect is there. We watch Kyle Pallo and Kevin Heimbach for the same reasons. Yes they all have wildly different personalities, but they all started in Florida because of their love for the Disney brand.

I like Molly/AllEars videos because I like videos that have kind of a purpose. For example, I really appreciate the ones where she would see how many rides she could do in a day, or how best she can use Genie+, or if driving or taking the Disney transportation between the parks is faster. They are great for helping people plan their trips, especially since there are so many factors that go into a trip these days. I took a Disney trip in December and her videos really did help a lot, and I could tell her and her team put a lot of thought and research into the videos and were well informed. And even before I first saw their videos, I was a fan of their website because they have one of the best menu lists out there, honestly it's even better than going on the Disney website itself.

I also like Disney Food Blog videos for a similar reason. They clearly do a lot of research and know what they are talking about. Of course they focus on food and I think their reviews are great and they provide really good explanations of everything. And you can tell there is a team and they put all points of view into a video (for example, it's clear AJ may not like something but she is able to report that others on their team who tried it did). And as many people mention, AJ has a great voice and personality. I will agree with others that the video titles can be clickbatey, but I do have to give them some slack, they clearly try to publish videos on a regular schedule and there is only so much you can keep talking about. The info can be repetitive, but it's also good for Disney "newbies" who want the most up to date info without digging through their library of other videos.

I've also been watching the Trackers for a while and over the last year or two have slowly stopped. Maybe I'll watch one of their videos every other week or so. I think some of it is personal preference. Tim just kind of wanders around the park with no agenda, which is the opposite of Molly, but hey, that's what some people like. I do find it annoying that sometimes he doesn't do as much research and homework as he maybe should. For example, when Connections Cafe opened in Epcot, All Ears and DFB had great videos summarizing the restaurant and the menu. Tim kind of wandered in the wrong entrance and couldn't figure out why the Starbucks didn't serve all the menu items. And I've caught him state a few things as park facts wrong (stuff like history of the parks or how things operate) that might throw off new people looking for accurate park info. But then again, he just does different stuff. I do like the resort walk throughs he used to do, and some of the travel videos like the ones they did in Tokyo Disneyland. I do agree with the stuff people said above about the baby. I have real issues with kids on YouTube. At least he isn't featured THAT much compared to kids like Ryan's World where the parents create a whole multimillion dollar operation around their small child. I can rant about stuff like this but I'll leave it for another forum. But they also seem to donate money to charity and nonprofits, so while they may spend an exorbitant amount of money on cruise ship suites, at least some of it is going to good causes, and I think they did mention they are putting money aside for the baby.

One thing I don't like across all the channels is when anything is sponsored by the parks themselves (ex. "Disney invited us out to this media preview" stuff). I know it's a popular marketing strategy, but if I wanted to watch a Disney/Universal/SeaWorld commercial I would just watch and actual commercial. I just feel like you aren't getting an honest opinion out of it, and if it's a big media preview (ex, all the Galactic Starcruiser previews) you know the CMs are acting extra nice and that a "normal" experience is going to be different. I usually exit out of a video when I hear something like that.

Hope so….🤞🤞🤞

Please keep us posted- I’m not on insta but am wildly hoping for a Molly You Tube channel!!
She said the announcement is at 7 pm on Duckfist's Twitch account. His Twitch is mrduckfist in case anyone wants to watch tomorrow (the news will also be shared on Instagram but maybe the stream will be fun). I'm really hoping it's a new Youtube channel for the three of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter