Molly from AllEars leaving :(

MC has had a very impressive launch. They will probably hit 1 million views in the next 2 weeks. It seems to me like Molly is very intelligently repeating very popular topics that have been extensively covered on videos she did on AE in order to capitalize on momentum. I’m interested to see what new content they can add without being governed/restricted by DFB.

MC has had a very impressive launch. They will probably hit 1 million views in the next 2 weeks. It seems to me like Molly is very intelligently repeating very popular topics that have been extensively covered on videos she did on AE in order to capitalize on momentum. I’m interested to see what new content they can add without being governed/restricted by DFB.
It's shocking the views MC has in contrast to All Ears (about 90k-170k vs. 20k-60k), even some of the later Molly All Ears videos. You're completely right that they have a ton of momentum right now. (I happen to hope they keep it up, since I'm a Molly fan.)

It seems she is getting paid from affiliates as well such as Hot Topic, which wouldn't of happened under AE. Good for her!

I've enjoyed the videos they've put out so far. I haven't had an issue with production but to be fair, my standards are kind of low--as long as it doesn't give me motion sickness I am happy. I wish they had more regular content on YouTube. I'm not going to watch podcasts of adults eating oreos on twitch. I'm here to catch a glimpse of the parks.

I've enjoyed the videos they've put out so far. I haven't had an issue with production but to be fair, my standards are kind of low--as long as it doesn't give me motion sickness I am happy. I wish they had more regular content on YouTube. I'm not going to watch podcasts of adults eating oreos on twitch. I'm here to catch a glimpse of the parks.
They did announce starting in sept there will be 3 videos a week. I dont think the realized how quickly they would gain followers. Molly is the only one that quit her job full time. I would like them to focus on the parks more than the rest of the filler stuff.

They did announce starting in sept there will be 3 videos a week. I dont think the realized how quickly they would gain followers. Molly is the only one that quit her job full time. I would like them to focus on the parks more than the rest of the filler stuff.

Less videos per week may be the way to go. I think that might be why the view count is so high vs the AE ones. Also I think it helps make better content since they aren't having to come up with a bunch of filler for daily postings. I think this becomes the overall problem across all park channels like AE and DFB. At a certain point, there is only some much to do. As much as I enjoy Molly, maybe less is more.

Less videos per week may be the way to go. I think that might be why the view count is so high vs the AE ones. Also I think it helps make better content since they aren't having to come up with a bunch of filler for daily postings. I think this becomes the overall problem across all park channels like AE and DFB. At a certain point, there is only some much to do. As much as I enjoy Molly, maybe less is more.
I dont disagree but once the initial bump from all the new Subs dies down. They way the algorithm works is more videos you put out the better chance you end up on someone recommended list.

Did anybody ever see the “Beyond the Kingdoms” series on the Epcot pavilions? Incredibly well researched and well produced. Made world showcase feel new. Aside from Mickey views, I never learn anything from the current crop. Just spam and wannabe kardashians.

Do you have the link for the Epcot pavilion series? I couldn’t find it on their You Tube channel. I love Mickey Views!

Do you have the link for the Epcot pavilion series? I couldn’t find it on their You Tube channel. I love Mickey Views!
It looks like it no longer exists. This would have been maybe six years ago. It featured the same guy who is in the currently posted "Beyond the Kingdoms" videos and his sister. It looks like they deleted all of teh old videos and rebranded as a money making operation (that appear to have failed). They pre-business, labor of love videos were really good. The fact that I still remember the epcot series and bunch of factoids about architecture attests.

Weird question alert...... In watching Molly's last video, when she was waiting to board Dumbo, she kept mentioning the orange and purple elephant and was excited to get on the Clemson elephant. Did Molly go to Clemson? Or is she originally from SC? Just curious as I am a huge Clemson fan from SC.

These are some very impressive numbers from Patreon so quickly after a launch.

View attachment 697274
If one is pulling in nearly $30K/month on Patreon, it wouldn't take long before they could all go full time. I would also expect they are doing good revenue from YouTube ads. I would think they are getting at least $6-$10/1000 views, if not more. The only issue here is that YouTube can be fleeting. Up one day and in the dumps another. It does help that there was a lot of publicity around her departure from AllEars. Surprised they didn't have some kind of non compete clause in her contract. If there even was a contract of any scope.

Weird question alert...... In watching Molly's last video, when she was waiting to board Dumbo, she kept mentioning the orange and purple elephant and was excited to get on the Clemson elephant. Did Molly go to Clemson? Or is she originally from SC? Just curious as I am a huge Clemson fan from SC.
I don’t know if she is originally from SC. But yes she went to Clemson. I believe Alan went to Bama(or at least is a huge Bama fan)

'm just happy to see they are not repeating previous videos like All Ears seem to be doing. It will be interesting to see what happens with All Ears. Quincy is ok to watch. I think she would be fun to hang out with, but shows nearly no personality on camera. Emma. is to into how she thinks she looks, and lacks personality. the new guy has real potential. He has presence, and seems genuine, he could break through. Just not a fan of all the others they throw into some of the videos. Other than RJ, I have no clue who they are or why I should care.

Here is a comparison of the number of views as of today for the Halloween party videos of Mammoth Club, All Ears and DFB (I included DFB because in the past a huge chunk of their footage would have been from Molly).

Mammoth Club 227K
All Ears 75K
DFB 108K

Mammoth Club's video has more than the other two combined. I have no ill will towards All Ears and DFB and have continued to watch them, though maybe not quite as often, but I'm really happy to see Mammoth Club off to such a great start.

Last edited:
Here is a comparison of the number of views as of today for the Halloween party videos of Mammoth Club, All Ears and DFB (I included DFB because in the past a huge chunk of their footage would have been from Molly).

Mammoth Club 227K
All Ears 75K
DFB 108K

Mammoth Club's video has more than the other two combined. I have no ill will towards All Ears and DFB and have continued to watch them, though maybe not quite as often, but I'm really happy to see Mammoth Club off to such a great start.
I wonder if Allears regrets not trying to do something to get Molly to stay.

I'm sure AE/DFB tried hard to get Molly to stay....whether it be offers of more creative control, bonuses, increased salary, stake in the company or even full partnership. In the end whatever was offered wasn't enough to convince her to stay.

I'm sure AE/DFB tried hard to get Molly to stay....whether it be offers of more creative control, bonuses, increased salary, stake in the company or even full partnership. In the end whatever was offered wasn't enough to convince her to stay.
You may be right. But no matter the offer, I do think developing her own brand and channel was the way to go. I like her way better than the biggest wdw vlogger out there (i will not name names) and he makes TONS. She can so do this.

Still having on to my AE subscription. I don’t mind Quincy and really like the new guy Sage. But I’m definitely watching way less. And I will watch pretty much anything Molly puts out on Mammoth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter