March 30th, 2013 Easter Western Fantasy

oh no.... I'm sorry... so what are you're plans then?

Good news- my mom is officially joining us as well- total 5 adults and 2 kids.. busy busy.

I found yet another site. They cannot get it to me by her bday but sooner than the others, unless I hear differently. For some reason they only offer standard shipping. I emailed them to see if it was possible to change that. Crossing fingers again.

oh no.... I'm sorry... so what are you're plans then?

Good news- my mom is officially joining us as well- total 5 adults and 2 kids.. busy busy.

Glad your mom is joining in all of:cheer2: the fun

At Dynamic Disney Duo, I hope the new site is able to sprinkle some pixie dust and get your bday surprise to your wife:wizard:

Wow, seriously getting the itch to go cruising here! This is driving me nuts having an off year--we went on the Dream last year & had to take a break this year since the Fantasy had it's Maiden Vogage during our spring break (way too expensive)! So, I need to focus on plans for next year to keep me out of trouble! :rolleyes1

DynamicDisneyDuo...I have a huge admiration for you & your determination to have the ultimate surprise ready for your wife! I really hope everything comes together...that would be odd for them to not have anything but standard shipping. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :wizard:

Saphybelle..so cool having your mom join you as well! I am truly envious of those who have extended family that travel together. What great memories! :lovestruc

We are having way above normal temps the next couple weeks...spring is definitely in the air! My favorite time of the year! Everyone enjoy!

Question: what is your plan for the Costa Maya stop? I noticed on an email that my mom received, it shows the ashore time at 1:00 pm and onboard at 5:30 pm.. that is not enough time I feel. We would like to do the Chacchoben Mayan Ruins but on Disney's Port Adventures website page, it shows the duration of it being 4-4.5 hours? Has anybody done this before? Will we be o.k. with time?

Thanks

Question: what is your plan for the Costa Maya stop? I noticed on an email that my mom received, it shows the ashore time at 1:00 pm and onboard at 5:30 pm.. that is not enough time I feel. We would like to do the Chacchoben Mayan Ruins but on Disney's Port Adventures website page, it shows the duration of it being 4-4.5 hours? Has anybody done this before? Will we be o.k. with time?

Thanks

If you book it through DCL, barring any huge unforeseen circumstances, the ship will wait for you. There are likely circumstances that would force them to depart but I wouldn't fret about it.

Well, it appears my quest is at its end. Every site I have tried has either out-right cancelled the order or asked me if I want to wait for it on back-order. Grrr. If I lived in NY, I'd hunt down the folks running one site and smack them silly. :mad: They are a drop-shipper and continue to advertise items that they are unable to drop-ship b/c the manufacturer is back-ordered without putting any notice. Then when you are clearly wanting Disney, they steer you to some of the ugliest luggage I have ever seen in my life. :headache:

Well, it appears my quest is at its end. Every site I have tried has either out-right cancelled the order or asked me if I want to wait for it on back-order. Grrr. If I lived in NY, I'd hunt down the folks running one site and smack them silly. :mad: They are a drop-shipper and continue to advertise items that they are unable to drop-ship b/c the manufacturer is back-ordered without putting any notice. Then when you are clearly wanting Disney, they steer you to some of the ugliest luggage I have ever seen in my life. :headache:

how about making a design (you can even ask designers on Disboards to do it for you) and then you can transfer iron this design on a t-shirt or a bag or make a label for a bottle......etc :goodvibes
I wish my husband surprised me like this! all he says lately, "let's cancel Disney cruise and sail with another company....they are way too expensive" :sad2:

Thanks
This is the excursion we would like to do too. I hadn't looked at the hours, but like Dynamic Disney Duo said, if it is a Disney excursion we should be ok. I too would like to hear from others that have done this excursion. Maybe we can find a discussion thread on this excursion.

This is the excursion we would like to do too. I hadn't looked at the hours, but like Dynamic Disney Duo said, if it is a Disney excursion we should be ok. I too would like to hear from others that have done this excursion. Maybe we can find a discussion thread on this excursion.

Me too!

Also trying to figure out where is a better place to do a dolphin swim--Grand Cayman or Cozumel. I'll just keep reading the relevant threads.:surfweb:

My dd is so excited! :cutie: WE just read on the DCL FB page that one of the night shows is called "Disney's Aladdin - a Musical Spectacular"... Aladdin was her first disney hero crush...lets face it I'm excited too!! :)

we are almost a year away.. :cool1: :thumbsup2 :banana: :goodvibes :dance3: :yay: pirate: :woohoo: is there anymore icons that I could use..

we got our new puppy Sapphire (female yorkie) last Saturday the 17th.. I forgot how exhausting it is to have a puppy.. :eek:

A week from today I'll be boarding the Dream, I wish it was the Fantasy but I will have an entire year to look forward to that.

Well, DW has gotten her present so I can be more active here. To start, anyone who wants to do FE please PM me with:

Cabin # if you have it.
# of people in your cabin and who they are, DS, DD, DW, etc...and names (first &/or last) if you wish.
Anything that you think the group should know, such as allergies and fav. characters so no one gets something that will literally or figuratively kill them (like Princess stuff for a little boy :rotfl2: )

If anyone else has run a FE and sees something I missed, let us know. I'll get started on a list.

Also, if anyone wants to suggest something more creative than "Easter Western" for a cruise name...let's hear it.

we are almost a year away.. :cool1: :thumbsup2 :banana: :goodvibes :dance3: :yay: pirate: :woohoo: is there anymore icons that I could use..

we got our new puppy Sapphire (female yorkie) last Saturday the 17th.. I forgot how exhausting it is to have a puppy.. :eek:

Yeah!:banana: We will all be doing the One Year Happy Dance at the end of the week:yay::cheer2::dance3: I love all the icons too:lovestruc Congratulations on the new member of your family:cloud9:

A week from today I'll be boarding the Dream, I wish it was the Fantasy but I will have an entire year to look forward to that.

Have a "Dream" of a time!pixiedust: When you get back it will be under a year before we all board the Fantasy:grouphug:

Hi. I have to have 10 posts before I can private message you (FE coordinator!) :-)
So I will have to post a few more times then I will send you info. Thank you for coordinating it. This is all new to me and can't wait to join the club! Now - what do I say for 3 more posts so I can get up to 10? haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter