March 30th, 2013 Easter Western Fantasy

HI All :wave: Exciting day, our ship is now at Port Canaveral!! Very exciting!

Hi! We have been booked on this cruise for a while but I couldn't bring myself to start thinking about it yet. But with all the news about the Fantasy, it is time to count down!

We are a family of four. DS will be 10 and DS 13 almost 14 when we cruise. We sailed on the Magic in August 2011 in the Med and absolutely loved it. We love to cruise and are excited to try Disney in the Caribbean as Europe is a different kind of vacation.

Looking forward to learning about the ship, etc!

We leave for a Princess cruise Apr 7. We enjoyed Princess 2 years ago but I'm not sure how we will feel about it after experiencing DCL, especially the split bathrooms in the cabin which is great with DD who is primping more and more.

Wow, I watched the youtube of the Fantasy rolling into Port Canaveral & had chills when they played the horn. Just Awesome!:cloud9:

DynamicDisneyDuo...So, glad your suprise is rolling forward...your wife is going to be so happy! Defitely post her reaction!

West & East...welcome to our group! So jealous that you'll be cruising in the next month. Make sure you let us know how your Princess cruise goes!

FE's...we bought ours on ebay from the Disser who makes them (would have to look her up). So many combos to choose from & it turned out beautiful! We also bought personalized pillow cases that we took to guest services to have them autographed...very nice momento. Kimberly...I'm in awe of anyone who can make their own! When we did the FE's on the Dream cruise last year it was neat to see all the different styles of them when we made our deliveries. I really like the duct tape one that someone posted on the cruise boards...very creative people on these boards! Yes, we all had a great time with the FE's...from making the deliveries ourself to the endless surprises every night when we made it back to our cabin. Can't wait to have them next year...I will be nice to have them spread out over 7 days!

Looking forward to more glimpes of the Fantasy in the next month!

Wow, I watched the youtube of the Fantasy rolling into Port Canaveral & had chills when they played the horn. Just Awesome!:cloud9:

DynamicDisneyDuo...So, glad your suprise is rolling forward...your wife is going to be so happy! Defitely post her reaction!

West & East...welcome to our group! So jealous that you'll be cruising in the next month. Make sure you let us know how your Princess cruise goes!

FE's...we bought ours on ebay from the Disser who makes them (would have to look her up). So many combos to choose from & it turned out beautiful! We also bought personalized pillow cases that we took to guest services to have them autographed...very nice momento. Kimberly...I'm in awe of anyone who can make their own! When we did the FE's on the Dream cruise last year it was neat to see all the different styles of them when we made our deliveries. I really like the duct tape one that someone posted on the cruise boards...very creative people on these boards! Yes, we all had a great time with the FE's...from making the deliveries ourself to the endless surprises every night when we made it back to our cabin. Can't wait to have them next year...I will be nice to have them spread out over 7 days!

Looking forward to more glimpes of the Fantasy in the next month!

Hey I should have mentioned that when I made my FE there was no sewing machine involved no needle or thread either, but I made it happen! with lots of fabric glue, hot glue, if it was a glue I used it lol.

Hi! We have been booked on this cruise for a while but I couldn't bring myself to start thinking about it yet. But with all the news about the Fantasy, it is time to count down!

We are a family of four. DS will be 10 and DS 13 almost 14 when we cruise. We sailed on the Magic in August 2011 in the Med and absolutely loved it. We love to cruise and are excited to try Disney in the Caribbean as Europe is a different kind of vacation.

Looking forward to learning about the ship, etc!

We leave for a Princess cruise Apr 7. We enjoyed Princess 2 years ago but I'm not sure how we will feel about it after experiencing DCL, especially the split bathrooms in the cabin which is great with DD who is primping more and more.

Welcome.. I see you're in Charlotte- We live in Charlotte now.. How exciting that you get to leave on a cruise soon.

Welcome.. I see you're in Charlotte- We live in Charlotte now.. How exciting that you get to leave on a cruise soon.

Hi Cori,
Good to have some Carolina folks on board! We live just outside of Charlotte in the Waxhaw/Marvin area.

Tomorrow is a teacher work day so tonight DH and I are taking DS and his best friend to Great Wolf Lodge to celebrate my son's 9th birthday which was about a week ago. The amount of preparation and coordination just to leave for one night is crazy. Have to take care of my daughter, dog, coordinate schedules, etc.

oh how fun... We've never been to Great Wolf Lodge.. Have fun

We're in SW Charlotte- on the border (near Lake Wylie and Tega Cay, SC) across from McDowell Park..I'm originally from Seattle area but recently moved from Northern Virginia (D.C. area) with my husband and kids.

O.k. I'm going to join the facebook club page as well... :surfweb:

For those who aren't on the FB page yet, I was able to find a substitute bag to get my DW. So barring any complications, I shall carry forward with my surprise plan. Now I have to figure out an excuse to be recording it.

You need a countdown ticker of when you'll tell your DW.. I'm so excited for you and her with the surprise..

Hey thats a new one, I will add it to my glue list!

Hey Kimberly, you sound like me....I'm sewing impaired:rotfl2: I have become addicted to pinterest, where I'm trying to be more crafty:)

I am also addicted to the Port Canaveral webcam, where I constantly tune in to see the Fantasy:love: I will be on the Dream in June, but I am also so excited to be on the Fantasy:banana::banana

Have you done Google Shopping and type the suitcase.. I think I know which one you're talking about and there are three sites or so that also carries them. If you haven't done so, you should..

We had this same exact thing happened to us with a pink crate for my new puppy that we are getting Sapphire. I had ordered through petco but they were backordered for like 3 weeks. Then I received an email saying they are canceling the order. Dh went to Google Shopping on a particular pink crate and found a good deal on one with no tax and free shipping-but he paid for extra shipping so it would get here on time..

Try Google Shopping..

Have you done Google Shopping and type the suitcase.. I think I know which one you're talking about and there are three sites or so that also carries them. If you haven't done so, you should..

Try Google Shopping..

Yeah, I tried Google Shopping and all of a sudden some site I'd never seen has it. I ordered it, fully expecting an out of stock email soon. I don't see how one site can have it while everyone else is back-ordered. They all get them from the manufacturer.

Crossing fingers and waiting.

Yeah, I tried Google Shopping and all of a sudden some site I'd never seen has it. I ordered it, fully expecting an out of stock email soon. I don't see how one site can have it while everyone else is back-ordered. They all get them from the manufacturer.

Crossing fingers and waiting.

I hope this site comes through for you:thumbsup2 Keep us posted!

Booked on this cruise will be me, DW, DS (3) and DD (6). We sailed the Dream last spring break and are leaving again in 3 weeks for the Dream again. This will be the kids first 7 day cruise and they will love it. We are also from Hamilton County, Indiana as so many others seem to be.

Booked on this cruise will be me, DW, DS (3) and DD (6). We sailed the Dream last spring break and are leaving again in 3 weeks for the Dream again. This will be the kids first 7 day cruise and they will love it. We are also from Hamilton County, Indiana as so many others seem to be.

Welcome aboard:welcome::boat: How exciting that you are sailing in 3 WEEKS:yay::yay::yay: Can't wait to hear about it:cool1:

There is a a DIS decoder ring document on Facebook that is helping us know who is who.:surfweb: Just click to edit it and add your name with your DIS board name:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter