March 30th, 2013 Easter Western Fantasy

DynamicDisneyDuo

DIS Veteran
Anybody else joining the Easter Bunny for a little Caribbean cruisin'?

FE Participants

DynamicDisneyDuo DH, DW
btjhayes DH, DW, DD (15/16)
jphouse DH, DW, DS (12), DD (8)
MASrules DH, DBro, DS (9), DS (7)
DeannaMKB DH, DW, DS (10), DD (6)
DSRMary DW, DH, DS (10)
Miz Diz DW, DH, DS (12), DD (8)
Griffith6 DH, DW, DD (12), DD (10), DD (8), DS (6)
love280mickey DW, DH, DD (12/13)
sheepdog729 DD (16), DD (13), DS (15)
amoybaci Dmom, DD (7), DS (5)
angiemima DW, DH, DD (13), DS(10), DD(7)
havaneselover Dmom, DD (9), DS(8)
swmal DW, DH, DD (11), DS (9), DS (6)
BRILARELAPickens DW, DH, DD (16)
bigtony777 DH, DW, DD (8), DD (7), DD (5)
Evan&Kimberly Dmom, DS(7)
carolinamom DW, DH, DD (8), DS (11)
DLBDS DW, DH, DD (15)
hilarys DW, DH, DS (10), DD (8)
Tink113sMom DH (63) DW (62) DS (26)
ali004 DH (39), DW (39), DS (12), DS (10), DS(3)
tink113 DH 32, DW 32 , DS (2.5)
bethcincy DH, DW, DD (9), DD (7)
halo DH , DW , DD (12), DD (10), DS (7)
edh family DH, DW, DS (7), DS Ryan (3)
drdani DH , DW , DD (10), DD (8), DS (5)
Sloan Family DH (44), DW (35), DD (14), DD (9)
Marlana323 DH, DW, DS (7), DD (6)
3mmm DH, DW, DS (14), DS (13), DD (11), DS (8), DS (6)
Woosh DMom, DGMom, DD (16), DS (13)
BishopFamily DH, DW, DS (14), DD (9)
snubadad DH, DW, DD (9)
Barnes family DH (51), DW (54), DD (32)
rabbitpack Dmom (44), DD (13), DD (11), DD (11)

Just had to put it in days huh? :lmao:

Fun part...DW doesn't know we're going. It's her BD present for next year. Just gotta figure out how to spring it on her.

Scary part? We can't even do a 4 night without 8 bags (4 reg and 4 carry on). :scared1::eek: How the heck are we gonna do seven without buying another set of luggage?

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

We are! My son and I will be on this trip! Can't wait! :) It will be our first trip out of PC. We haven't cruised before but have an MR trip comming up first this coming April. I am excited to participate in the FE exchange! My son will love that! :)

-Cindy & Noah

I'm going to jump on ship!!! It will be myself, DS and DD who will be 14 at the time. It will also be our first cruise and I'm very excited.

We're in! So excited to be sailing over Easter! It will be me, dh, & our two DS's--one will turn 11 just before the cruise & one will turn 8 just after the cruise.

We did a Dream 4 day for Spring Break this year to see if the kids liked cruising life & they loved it! When we asked them which part of the trip they liked better, our days at the parks before the cruise or the cruise itself, there was no hesitation for either....the cruise! So, we are so ready to fully enjoy our 7 days of total Disney cruising!

So happy to be sharing the experience with all of you & looking forward to getting to know each other over the months ahead! :flower3:

Excited to see more people :cool1:

DS will be 8 and DD will be 3 on this cruise. We did the Magic over spring break this past year and had a blast! We did the parks the year before. I like the cruise more because although there are more kids on board, it is not crazy like the parks!! (although we love it all) We also did the FE for the first time and that was also fun.

DS would agree that cruises are the best!

I managed to mangle our booking (hello, distracted much??) and got it squared away today.

We'll be celebrating my dh's birthday on the first night (he'll turn 38), and our twins' birthday on the last night (they'll be turning 8). My older son will be 10.5 at the time of the cruise.

Looking forward to it! It will be our second Fantasy cruise - we're doing the Eastern over 4th of July in '12.

Now, as long as our principal doesn't screw around with our spring break, we're golden!

We are excited to be joining this cruise! 515 days it said when we booked today! (bummer--too long of a wait!)
I'm not sure how DIS forums work, etc but hope to join the Fish Extenders on this cruise and was told this was a great forum for info and fun.
We just got off our first Disney Dream cruise a couple weeks ago and could not wait to book another one. But next time I'll do it from the ship for the discounts! Too much to learn! Hope to be experts like you all soon.

We returned from a 3 night Dream cruise last week. Had a great time and we booked this next cruise while on board. It seems so far away, but I am sure that it will be here sooner than we think.

Funny how so many Indiana Hoosiers will be on this cruise already! yeah!

I noticed that, too.

At least in Hamilton County, that first week of April is ALWAYS spring break for the public schools, and for Catholic schools, too, as long as it's not Holy Week.

We're also going on this cruise - and I can't *wait* to be there! We took a 5 night Double Dip on the Dream this past July, and it was one of the most relaxing vacations we've ever had.

My DH and I will be going, along with our two DS's. They will be 14 and 13 when we travel. We'll most likely be flying in the night before the cruise since it takes so long to fly from the midwest - which means that the boys get to have one extra day for their Spring Break. :rotfl:

Good to "meet" all of you!

We are another family from Hamilton County in Indiana going on this cruise!

Our boys will be 9 and 7 at the time of sailing!

I am still counting down to our April 2012 cruise...then I will start counting down this one.

Our school board met last night and changed the entire calendar for the 2012-2013 school year. What was a perfect fit for spring break is now an entire week of school.

Urgh.

We're now on the March 16th sailing - and our sons will be having a slightly longer spring break than everyone else. :-)

Have a great time with the Easter Bunny!

DH, DS, DD and I will be on this cruise. We are very excited this is our 1st Disney cruise. DS will be turning 12 while we are on the ship and DD will be 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter