Magnet Exchange sent/received

Thanks pennst8r...everyone is very subdued over here today. Very sad time.

Now for some good news.. I received a packet tdoay from Carys (Astrid DD)

in the packet was the cutest teddy with the English flag on his tummy and the bonus is he's a magnet:goodvibes

Plus there was a pencil of The New Forest where she lives, a postcard of the New Forest Ponies (so cute) and a 2007 New Forest pocket diary (I almost bought myself one the other day) and a Friend Bookmark.. which says.

Friend

May you be filled with happiness,

And joy in all you do,

I hope this happy marker,

Brings lots or luck for you.

Thank you so much Carys. You had me fooled with that cute teddy tho;)

Hope there are some arrivals today:goodvibes

:cool1: Wow, that was quick!! Glad you've received Carys' exchange safely Auriel and you love the teddy magnet.

Hopefully the other posting we made at the same time will arrive soon too. :)

:cool1: :cool1: I received a package in the post :cool1: :cool1:

Many, many thanks to Kim for my New Jersey magnets - they are fantastic :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I love them all - a pretty one, one with skull and crossbones (is there a famous pirate; please excuse me if it's a football or soccer team :blush:) and a lovely little glass bottle filled with shells and sand :love:

They are very proudly displayed on my freezer door.

Thanks Kim :wave2:

Mrs Dazzle said:
:cool1: :cool1: I received a package in the post :cool1: :cool1:

Many, many thanks to Kim for my New Jersey magnets - they are fantastic :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I love them all - a pretty one, one with skull and crossbones (is there a famous pirate; please excuse me if it's a football or soccer team :blush:) and a lovely little glass bottle filled with shells and sand :love:

They are very proudly displayed on my freezer door.

Thanks Kim :wave2:

I'm so glad you got them ok!! :banana: I was worried about the bottle one! About the Pirate...I live near a town called Cape May and it is filled with rumors about the pirates that was visited. We have an annual Capt. Kidd weekend with all sorts of pirate fun!
I'm glad you liked them!! :wave:

Kimba
PS..Still waiting for mine popcorn::

Glad to hear the one I sent arrived! I wasn't sure if I should send it as registered mail.

I got mine today, too! :woohoo:

Thanks to Carol (GrannyEv) for the great Canada magnet! It's got really colorful, festive lettering ---I have some from other places with the same lettering. Fits in perfectly on my fridge!

thanks again!

Now I notice I've been gone too long.....missed out on some interesting exchanges. Off to see what's coming up!

I received one of mine today also.
From Kiara I received:
A magnetic clip of Inclinced Plane in Johnstown, PA
A keychain with a photograph of Inclined Plane when you look in the viewer
(Inclinded Plane is the World's Steepest....looks like a train??)
2 packs of Extra bubble gum
2 sheets of Dinosaur stickers.

Thank you so much, Kiara, for the great package. I will put the magnet on my fridge with all my other ones :)

I just recived my package in the mail today all the way from the UK from Mrs.Dazzle
- Bear Magnet in uniform(would that be a royal guard uniform??)
-post card
-2 magnets of Newforest UK
Thank you Annie so much they are very nice.
:thumbsup2 :wave2:

I want to give a big thank you to GrannyEv! I received a magnet that is so nice, it says Ontario (the I is a fish!). It is so different from any magnets I have so it is a wonderful addition to my growing collection!

And....

Thank you Kiara for the fabulous package! I love, love, love the clip magnet! I am going to bring the Inclined Plane keychain to work to show all the kids. Have you ever been on that? Is it scary (it looks like it would be)?
And thanks for the gum and stickers, they'll come in handy when I need to brib my kids to do things for me :teeth: .

I received my magnet from Astrid today :cheer2:

It is the cutest teddy bear with the British Flag on his stomach.

She also sent a post card from Hampshire
a pencil with The New Forest on it
a 2007 diary/date book

Thank you Astrid for everything, I have the magnet hanging on my fridge right now :thumbsup2

ambersmom said:
Hi

I received some yesterday from Mrs Dazzle, couldnt post on here as internet was down, anyway there lovely magnets of the new forest and she popped in a nice post card to, so a big thanks to mrs dazzle, i think shes over on the dis, we even share the same surnama

Another arrival:thumbsup2

I am so sorry everyone. DH and I had an extra long weekend from work and took off Last Friday. I had mailed my magnets that morning, just totally frogot to post. Sorry!

I sent my end! It was a couple of days late, my apologies for that I just had a couple of extra long work shifts =/ Hope my partner likes it and I look forward to receiving my end =]

Just got another magnet today. What a treat to open up my mailbox and see a small package inside.
Got three lovely magnets from Fiona - AmbersMom from Spain. A crab and a lobster that fit right in with my other ones and one from a town called Migas which is near where she lives. Thanks so much.

Hugs
GrannyEv :sunny:

Nite0wl71 said:
I received my magnet from Astrid today :cheer2:

It is the cutest teddy bear with the British Flag on his stomach.

She also sent a post card from Hampshire
a pencil with The New Forest on it
a 2007 diary/date book

Thank you Astrid for everything, I have the magnet hanging on my fridge right now :thumbsup2

Pleased to read you got your exchange safely Carrie - isn't the Teddy cute! :sunny:

I'm still waiting for Carys' exchange to arrive, hopefully it'll be here soon.

Astrid said:
Pleased to read you got your exchange safely Carrie - isn't the Teddy cute! :sunny:

I'm still waiting for Carys' exchange to arrive, hopefully it'll be here soon.
I was reading through the diary last night and when I came to the Holidays I just had to laugh, I guess I didn't realize that they wouldn't be American Holidays. It was interesting to see the different holidays.
What are Public Holidays?

I can answer that one for you Carrie. A public holiday is a day when businessess are closed, schools etc.

Like Labour Day and your American Independance, Queens Birthday etc.

Nite0wl71 said:
I was reading through the diary last night and when I came to the Holidays I just had to laugh, I guess I didn't realize that they wouldn't be American Holidays. It was interesting to see the different holidays.
What are Public Holidays?

Can see Auriel has answered that for you Carrie :sunny:

'Public Holidays' are also called 'Bank Holidays', we have 8 per year. We don't have as many of these as you have American Holidays but I understand that in general people get more paid holiday from work, the average amount is 20 working days per year with extra days added for the amount of time you're worked at a company. Some people get more than that though, lucky things! :wave:

Thaks Auriel and Astrid. So I guess the only difference is we just give all our Holidays a name :rotfl2:

Yip, just depends on where you live:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter