Magnet Exchange sent/received

I am still waiting for my magnets to come.........maybe some pixiedust: will make them come today. :)

DreamsComingTrue said:
I just recived my package in the mail today all the way from the UK from Mrs.Dazzle
- Bear Magnet in uniform(would that be a royal guard uniform??)
-post card
-2 magnets of Newforest UK
Thank you Annie so much they are very nice.
:thumbsup2 :wave2:
Hi - yes, the bear is depicting the Royal Palace Guard - a Beefeater! The men who guard the Tower of London (where the Queen's jewels are held) really do wear a frock uniform that looks very much like that :confused3 Beats me, but we're full of old worldy traditions over here!

Glad you liked them :thumbsup2

Regards

I've just realised I'm still waiting for my last exchange to arrive - how exciting, something to look forward to :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :sunny:

Mrs Dazzle said:
I've just realised I'm still waiting for my last exchange to arrive - how exciting, something to look forward to :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :sunny:

Me too Annie, plus 9 others and two people are waiting on two exchanges to arrive:confused:

Might have to look into those Margie... :confused3

Hasn't anyone received any magnets recently??:confused:

This is weird. It's like postcrards all over again.. MIA:confused3

I know that one lady in the Uk sent by surface (Post Office never even mentioned air and she wasn't aware there was more than one way).. but as for the rest.. they should all have arrived by now.

Will wait a few more days and then we'll see.

I think mine not arriving to my exchangees might be my fault :guilty: . When I went to the PO the clerk was chatting up a storm with me and just rang up the postage without asking how I wanted to send it. I asked when they would arrive, he said Wed. so I just assumed he sent everything first class.

I'll resend if they don't arrive by Sat. 9/24.

Nothing here yet. :confused3 And it looks like mine haven't arrived at its destination either. The post offices are really slow these days! popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter