Magnet Exchange sent/received

I got two magnets in the mail today from Akela6. She sent a magnet filled with sand from the Isle of Wight and a hovercraft. They are great! Thanks so much Julie! :banana:

Wow Jill they sound really lovely:goodvibes

akela6 said:
ANOTHER ARRIVAL

Now i should explain that DD and me agreed origianl to share our magnet exchange but this morning when 2 packets arrived she bagsed the bigger packet.

So her arrival was from meriweather (Nancy) in Arlington, USA it contained 5 magnets including a lovely memo pad, a magic towel, cat stickers and other things.

Nancy you have made DD a very happy girl today and if shes happy shes not at this oment in time fighting her brother. Thank you

We have a UK arrival:thumbsup2

Nutsy said:
Sounds like a fun time ahead for you Carrie:rotfl2:
:wizard:

I am going to try to get to the post office after work, at least tomorrow I don't have to start until 2 pm :teeth:

Mine's finally in the mail! It's been hectic here with school starting yesterday----but now I have lots of time! :woohoo:

I received mine in the mail yesterday and today!
Thank you to Julie/Isle of Wight and to D15NEY. They are very lovely magnets and my children really love all these packages we've been getting in the mail!

Marilynn

Magnets
Hi everyone!
I got my magnet's today from Vicky(thank you so much) they are of Letchworth Garden City very nice!! I also just mailed my magnet's out for my magnet buddies so be watchin your mail.
Sheri

Found this on the sign up thread;)

Still have quite a few people who've not yet posted as having mailed their magnets.:(

Mail out deadline is fast approaching, so don't leave it too much longer to mail them out...

We don't want to go on Santas naughty list do we;)

GrannyEv said:
I just mailed out my magnets today.

Hugs
GrannyEv :sunny:

Found this one on the sign up thread also.

I mailed mine today overseas today! :cool1:

Sorry for the delay, my MS is not cooperating right now! :guilty:

My items were mailed today!! Sorry for the delay, we returned from Disney only to start the school shopping..lol

Nutsy said:
Still have quite a few people who've not yet posted as having mailed their magnets.:(

Mail out deadline is fast approaching, so don't leave it too much longer to mail them out...

We don't want to go on Santas naughty list do we;)
I won't be on the naughty list :teeth: Mine is flying on its way, should be there is about 7 days.

Mailed mine out today, too

Hopefully my people will be getting their little packages from the UK within the next two weeks or so :cool1: :sunny:

GrannyEv said:
I just received another magnet in the mail today. It was from Quasil23 (Jill).
With all the times I have been to Florida, I have never picked up a "Florida" magnet, just Disney. So thanks so much. Three really cool magnets and a disney pencil.
Thanks so much. They are already on my fridge. :thumbsup2

Hugs
GrannyEv :sunny:

This was on the sign up thread also.:)

D15NEY said:
hi Auriel,

Ireceived my first package today from Debbi801 in Maryland. She sent me some candies, magnets & note-pad, it was a lovely parcel and tell her thank-you very much from me:D

A UK arrival:thumbsup2

Nutsy said:
This was on the sign up thread also.:)

Good thing you check the sign up thread Auriel! :thumbsup2

GrannyEv- I'm glad you liked everything :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter