Magnet Exchange sent/received

Nutsy

<font color=green>Only drinks Cappuccino<br><font
Mail out date has been extended to Thursday 31st August.

Please post here when you send your magnets and again when you receive and who you received from and a little explanation about your magnets;)

Please, follow through with your exchange.. :goodvibes

Names are out folks.. so check those PM's and pick up your names..

Happy magnet shopping:goodvibes

You beat Nancy to first posting Carrie:teeth:

I have my magnets, now need the "lil extras" - am planning to send Monday, will post when I do. Carrie, do either of us EVER sleep? :rotfl:

Nutsy said:
You beat Nancy to first posting Carrie:teeth:

Well yea,....that was at 4 am!! ;)

I had mine....need to redo some and repackage one.
headed out of town, so they should go out mid next week.

I have my names too. I'll be mailing mine on Tuesday. :goodvibes

I have my magnets, but have to make it to the post office some time.. prob next weekend.....or maybe I can conviince hubby to post them for me:goodvibes

I have mine..had them for, like...forever :lmao: I'll try to get them out Monday. I'll post when I do!
Kimba

Mine are sitting here ready to go.. just need to get to the Post Office some time with them:goodvibes

Going to try and get mine to the post office later. Depending on how line the queue is to get served.:confused3

I haven't forgotten!! :wave2:

I am hoping to get mine in the mail tomorrow. It's been hectic here, haven't even had time to visit on the boards!

Next week, tho, all 3 DSs will be in school all day.... :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter