Magnet Exchange sent/received

Mine is out!! I'm not sure how long it will take...the post office was busy and I didn't have time to chat up my post office guy.
Kimba

I have my magnets, but do the litttle extras have to be magnets also? I have 3 packages to go out, just waiting to see about extras.

Hello, mine went in the mail tonight. It sent by surface mail, as it's too expensive otherwise. It should take no longer than 2 wks. I didn't put a note in mine, however my name and return address are on the envelopes.

Marilynn

Maureenmouse said:
I have my magnets, but do the litttle extras have to be magnets also? I have 3 packages to go out, just waiting to see about extras.

So long as you have at least one magnet of $5 minimum value anything extra after that is entirely up to you. I had 3 to go out also and I added something extra in, not as much as I would like as all mine are International.

:banana: :banana: Mine has been shipped! :banana: :banana:

It is going international, so the post office said 4-6 days. Hopefully, it will get there in the 4 and not the 6. LOL

Hi,
Sabrina Received her packege today. Maybe she's the foirst to receive. She's 4, so she loves mail. It was from Meriweather, AKA Nancy. Thanks so much. When I told her that you were the Mommy to Lilly, Wally, Buster and Bianca, she was even more excited as she always has to look at the photo of your animals. Sabrina received a Washington State Magnet, a Mt. St. Helen's Magnet, a magnet of Alaska, and her favorite a Duck magnet made from a peach seed, pom pom and corn kernel. She also received 4 really neat Monster's Inc. noisy zippered pouch books. ( Nancy, help me out. What are they called?) She's already repeating the jokes in one of the books. She was also playing with the magnets earlier and making pictures to put underthem on the fridge. Thanks again Nancy. You sure made little Sabrina Happy.

Maureenmouse said:
Hi,
Sabrina Received her packege today. Maybe she's the foirst to receive. She's 4, so she loves mail. It was from Meriweather, AKA Nancy. Thanks so much. When I told her that you were the Mommy to Lilly, Wally, Buster and Bianca, she was even more excited as she always has to look at the photo of your animals. Sabrina received a Washington State Magnet, a Mt. St. Helen's Magnet, a magnet of Alaska, and her favorite a Duck magnet made from a peach seed, pom pom and corn kernel. She also received 4 really neat Monster's Inc. noisy zippered pouch books. ( Nancy, help me out. What are they called?) She's already repeating the jokes in one of the books. She was also playing with the magnets earlier and making pictures to put underthem on the fridge. Thanks again Nancy. You sure made little Sabrina Happy.

:woohoo: Glad to hear it arrived. Hope she likes it. It has been so long since I bought for someone so young :blush:
The duck magnet is actually an almond :)
Not exactly sure what those thing are called :rotfl: Zippered joke character backbag clip things :rotfl: Interesting though, aren't they? ;)

Tell Sabrina that Lily, Wally, Bianca and Buster say "Hi". They will be donning their back to school clothes on the 1st :teeth:

Wow!! :banana: I've got my magnet!!

Huge thanks to Michelle (aka Snowwhitesmom) for the lovely magnet, from New Hampshire, made even more special because I'm in Hampshire UK!! Thank you so much also for the fab socks, hair thingys (which my daughter swiftly grabbed for herself!!) and the Tinkerbell sticker - which I'm keeping!!! I was thrilled with it all, thank you. :cloud9:

Carys and I are going out early next week to get our magnets and will get them sent off before the 31st! :cheer2:

Amanda received her package today. It was from Quasi123. Thank you very much Jill. She was so excited to get mail. She received 3 magnets. Teo Florida magnets and one Disney magnet with Cinderella on it. she also received a Pooh mechanical pencil. thanks again. Shge liked everything.
Maureen

GrannyEv said:
I received a lovely magnet in the mail yesterday from
Karena, from England. A nice magnet of Warwick castle.
Thanks so much. It has a place of honour on my fridge in amonst all my disney magnets.

Hugs
GrannyEv :sunny:

Found this on the sign up thread;)

Maureenmouse said:
Amanda received her package today. It was from Quasi123. Thank you very much Jill. She was so excited to get mail. She received 3 magnets. Teo Florida magnets and one Disney magnet with Cinderella on it. she also received a Pooh mechanical pencil. thanks again. Shge liked everything.
Maureen

You are welcome! Glad she liked it all :goodvibes

Nice to read of some early arrivals:thumbsup2

Don't forget, mail out deadline for magnets is this Thursday 31st.

Make sure you have yours in the mail before then please:)

Oh and also please don't forget to post here when you do have them in the mail:goodvibes

I didn't forget, I have been working non-stop I haven't had time to do much of anything . For the next 3 days I am going to another store to train and we finally get converted Sept 5th. Then we get remodeled at the end of Sept. I figure things will get back to normal around January :teeth:

Sounds like a fun time ahead for you Carrie:rotfl2:

Oooh, I got mine!! A beautiful magnet of Warwick Castle from Karena. Thank you!!!!! :cool1: DH got the mail Saturday and asked what I had received from UK. When I told him it was another exchange, he groaned. Then, I opened the package and we saw the magnet. I think he is a convert. :rotfl: I can see that he and I are going to fight over this one.

Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter