Magic band + shipping

Mine went to departed York 8/12 9p to out for delivery this morning. Evidently OSM delivers directly to my local PO.
It appears OSM holds packages until either volume or a time standard has been met.

So my sisters bands say deliver by Friday at 9pm, so her should arrive before we leave, ours do not look like they will have the same fate.

I don’t mind that much but my kids are going to be bummed, especially if their aunt and uncle have theirs!! Guess I’ll be buying them bands when we arrive, not that they don’t have other ones…

Just got our mail no bands guess we will be using old ones this trip. My daughter is aggravated she has a friend who got hers today for a trip next month.

Ordered on July 12 to be shipped to BLT. I received a shipped to the resort email on July 14. Is it normal that I did not receive an email that they had arrived? The tracking number is only 4 letters that takes me to an error page on disney's website. Appreciate any info.
Not yet worried for an "In progress" on a July 28 Order of one MB+ to be shipped to AKL for Aug 27.

So on the positive side, the magic bands have shipped. On the negative side, I recognized that we were more than likely not going to have the bands shipped to us in time (we are departing on Wish this Thursday, and after the cruise, we will be going to AKL starting on Monday.) I was able to contact Disney to have the address changed to AKL prior to the bands being shipped, but today I noticed that they are being shipped to our home address. Does anyone know a possible solution, or should we just purchase new bands when we are at the resort, and try for a refund with the shipped bands?

We arrive on 8/27 and our bands just shipped! I did not get a shipping email (or a confirmation when I ordered), just noticed the status changed to "shipped" on MDE with a tracking number.
Same with me. Odd that my credit card has not been run and it is not “pending” with my bank either.

Ordered 7/27 4am for a 8/30 resort stay. Shipping notification and credit card charge this morning. We actually leave 7/27 for Universal, but seems like we’ll get them in time!

Ordered at 2 am eastern on 7/27 for an 8/31 resort stay and received the shipping email this morning. No tracking information, so it appears that OSM hasn't picked them up yet.

Still waiting on ONE AP MB+ that was ordered on 8/10 and shipped on 8/11. It arrived at my local USPS on 8/15 and is still in a status of "Accepted". A second AP MB+ (also ordered 8/10) was delivered yesterday (8/16). The AP MB+s were separate orders since we have separate MDE accounts.

Any status update? Mine seem to be a day behind yours.. made it to GA this morning curious how long they will be there.
Yes, apparently they departed the shipping partner in York, PA at 2:56 am (thankfully the update text didn't come through until 4am 😉)! There is still a chance 🤞

My Set is moving fast! It’s in Phillipsburg NJ today, still not sure I’ll get them by Friday. - ordered 7/27 ready to ship 8/12 didn’t move till 8/16, in and out of York PA today (123am arrived, and then left York at 353am). Keeping my fingered crossed!!!

My sisters say they are going to be delivered today, originally said Friday!!!!!! Ordered after mine on 7/27 but an earlier check in date, picked up in Davenport on 8/13

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!