Magic band + shipping

We arrive on Sunday -- I ordered 4 bands on July 27 and because I am in Canada did ship to the resort. I have been fully charged for them. there is one MB+ and then 3 regular old school bands. Order still says in progress. Will be interesting to see if they get to the resort on Sunday.

We arrive on Sunday -- I ordered 4 bands on July 27 and because I am in Canada did ship to the resort. I have been fully charged for them. there is one MB+ and then 3 regular old school bands. Order still says in progress. Will be interesting to see if they get to the resort on Sunday.
Check that - the charge is no longer on my credit card so I have not been charged for them. That sucks.

It's good to see that they're getting some out. We ordered at 1am on the 27th and still in progress for a Sept 9 trip.
Three weeks ago I wouldn't have thought that we may not get them before the trip, but Im new to this level of Disney fandom.

Last edited:

Mine just made it to the USPS distribution center in the neighboring state tonight. It is about 2 hours away from me. Cautiously optimistic that there is still a chance 🤞

Mine left the distribution center an hour away from my house. Usually things that leave there deliver the next day. Here’s to hoping! One less thing to think about when arriving now!

Well one of the regular bands I ordered not the Magic+ band showed up yesterday at the USPS distribution center 15 min from where I live in Md. now I just checked tracking number and it’s in Pa.! The Magic+ band I ordered on 8/27 is still in “processing“...

My daughter ordered two first day - one for her and one for her DH. They were shipped separately. She just received them a few days ago. They are leaving Sunday.

Mine left the distribution center an hour away from my house. Usually things that leave there deliver the next day. Here’s to hoping! One less thing to think about when arriving now!
The 3rd party shipper (One Stop Mailing) will take them through Austell, GA (Suburb of Atlanta) before sending them back to FL.

We ordered our bands the evening they were released. They never sent me an email about the purchased but did take the money out of the account. I hope they ship soon! They are still showing "in progress" on MDE.

We ordered our bands the evening they were released. They never sent me an email about the purchased but did take the money out of the account. I hope they ship soon! They are still showing "in progress" on MDE.
So question about where everyone is seeing "in process" on MDE. Members of our party ordered on the 27th, never received an email, nothing. They show a charge on their credit card (at least they did early on, haven't asked them recently if it was still there). We are all connected on MDE, it was my DVC reservation.

This is all I see:
1660820067952.png1660820985318.png

As you can see, it says they were ordered, says they will be shipped to my home (or someone's home), and shows the three people who ordered.

When I click on "Order History" I see nothing! (My friend ordered through her MDE and sees the same thing as me.) Is this where I should see the actual order? If we see nothing does that mean their order did not go through? Should she call the number listed when you click on "Don't see your order?"? Or do you think they will give them the same answer they have been giving everyone else - "they are in process"?

1660820286512.png

We don't leave until 9/22 so we have some time. But not seeing anything under Your Orders, has me questioning whether they will get them or not.

Last edited:
They are in the state!! Still have to make it to the town, and me, but I am hoping that can all happen by tomorrow!🤞

My band arrived at my town post office at 6:40 am and is scheduled to be deliver by Monday 8/22?? Since we leave Monday morning I am going to go in and ask if I can pick it up 🤞

Ours haven't moved since the 16th when they entered the now famous black hole in York, PA....we arrive Sunday....hmmmmmm.:scratchin

Mine are still sitting in a distribution center fairly close to me in NJ….. hopefully they arrive tomorrow!

Last edited:
Does OSM really stand for One Stop Mailing? Makes total sense as they add an additional stop (USPS) by design.

From their website…
“We know your customers demand fast, accurate delivery. That’s why we proudly deliver 98 percent of domestic packages in just one to five business days. And with easy invoicing and 24/7 track-and-trace technology, it couldn’t be easier to manage both domestic and international shipping”.

Welcome to the 2%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter