Magic band + shipping

Imamom2

Mouseketeer
Has anyone received an email confirming shipping yet? I did get the email after I ordered mine - nothing since and I have not been charged yet.

I never even got an email when I initially placed the order, but my order does still say processing.

Same. I ordered pretty much when they were released, about 1am EST. I did get a confirmation e-mail, however it is still showing as the dreaded "In Progress". I responded to the confirmation e-mail because I am concerned it won't arrive in time and it did not give me the option of having it shipped to the resort (I arrive 8/10). I did get a response saying they were sorry they could not make any changes to the shipping and that all was "In Progress". I'm not expecting it to arrive at my home before I leave. I am a little frustrated because my arrival date was listed, so Disney was aware. Maybe I'll be surprised and it will get here in time, or waiting at the front desk - not holding my breath. Not sure what I will do it it doesn't arrive (I do have a backup regular MB). I may ask for a credit or if I buy one there, ask if they will credit the amount back to my account (I doubt that will happen). I'm trying to be positive!

I am trying not to panic but our trip starts Monday and our bands haven’t shipped yet and it still says “in progress.” I’m slowly losing hope that we’ll get them in time.

Same here, we leave next Tuesday... I was given a phone number to call once on property if they don't arrive.

I ordered on the release date and received my shipment on Tuesday (8/2). We ordered the princess and grogu bands and live in Ohio.

I ordered on the release day with the resort stay discount and received shipping information early yesterday AM. However, still says picked up by shipping partner on 8/2 with no estimated delivery date. Our trip begins Monday (8/8) and our flight is before the mail will arrive so I am not optimistic. When I ordered, there was no way to skip personalization nor was i given a ship to resort option.

Same. I ordered pretty much when they were released, about 1am EST. I did get a confirmation e-mail, however it is still showing as the dreaded "In Progress". I responded to the confirmation e-mail because I am concerned it won't arrive in time and it did not give me the option of having it shipped to the resort (I arrive 8/10). I did get a response saying they were sorry they could not make any changes to the shipping and that all was "In Progress". I'm not expecting it to arrive at my home before I leave. I am a little frustrated because my arrival date was listed, so Disney was aware. Maybe I'll be surprised and it will get here in time, or waiting at the front desk - not holding my breath. Not sure what I will do it it doesn't arrive (I do have a backup regular MB). I may ask for a credit or if I buy one there, ask if they will credit the amount back to my account (I doubt that will happen). I'm trying to be positive!
Do you have a tracking number? UPS will sometimes, for a small fee, deliver the item directly saving a day. It's possible other carriers wil either offer a similar service or let you divert the shipment to a pickup location

This is interesting. I have a friend that checks in the week after you and she got her shipping notification this morning. I would think they are shipping out in order of when people arrive.

This is interesting. I have a friend that checks in the week after you and she got her shipping notification this morning. I would think they are shipping out in order of when people arrive.

I check in before your friend and am still in progress and ordered just after 1am eastern so mine should have shipped before her. I don’t think they are doing a very good job of rushing orders for people coming soon at all

Update: I ordered thru MDE. I called and asked about shipping and the CM said “in progress “ can mean the band has shipped. I may not get a shipping notice but I will receive my ban between 8/8 and 8/10. Fingers crossed!

Update: I ordered thru MDE. I called and asked about shipping and the CM said “in progress “ can mean the band has shipped. I may not get a shipping notice but I will receive my ban between 8/8 and 8/10. Fingers crossed!

I was wondering if maybe they didn’t send shipment notices (wishful thinking)

do you have a permanent charge on your card? if not, then it was not shipped

do you have a permanent charge on your card? if not, then it was not shipped

Yeah I chatted with shop parks and she said nope my bands are not shipped and are processing and that I would get the shipment info when they do ship. She also avoided the topic of them not coming in time. No one has addressed that aspect at all with me. I am not strongly bringing it up as it is theoretically possible for them to arrive in a week (absolutely latest they can come is next Thursday). I know my regular magic bands take forever to ship and arrive so I am definitely planning on them not coming. Also it is interesting how there is really no one to complain to. MDE says it is shopdisney’s responsibility. Shop Disney is not the ones making the claim that they will arrive in time if you order before the deadline so that will be convenient for them. Also at the beginning of my shopDisney chat she said it was not through shopDisney. But I told her MDE people told me it is through them. Sigh. Wish I had not ordered now. I had a bad feeling but waking at 1am and seeing it live messed with me lol

Until I see the charge show up again on my card I know they’ve not been shipped. Unless Disney is going to give them to me for free. :rotfl2:

I ordered on the release day with the resort stay discount and received shipping information early yesterday AM. However, still says picked up by shipping partner on 8/2 with no estimated delivery date. Our trip begins Monday (8/8) and our flight is before the mail will arrive so I am not optimistic. When I ordered, there was no way to skip personalization nor was i given a ship to resort option.
Same!

I am trying not to panic but our trip starts Monday and our bands haven’t shipped yet and it still says “in progress.” I’m slowly losing hope that we’ll get them in time.
My trip starts the 13th. I don't think i'm getting them either. I'm going to have to call and ask for a refund I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter