looking for transportation info on horseback riding in Nassau

PolyGirl

Polynesian and DCL Addict
I called Pinetree stables in Nassau yesterday and made a reservation for horseback riding on the beach. However the price dropped from $85/pp to $65/pp but now you need to get your own transportation there. The women I spoke to said it was only 15 minutes away but others have said it's at least 30-40 minutes. Any ideas on what I should do.

Has anyone done this and if so how much will a taxi cost??? Do I arrange the cost up front??? Or, is there another way of getting there???

Thanks for all your help!!!

Leaving in 11 days!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hubby laughed when I told him the 15 minutes.
Of course, that could be accurate when there is no traffic. A lot of our transportation time to the riding stables was spent negotiating the snarl of traffic downdown.
It's a shame they don't provide transportation anymore, but it's probably because they are short-handed. The person who transported us was also the trail guide for our ride (we lucked out and were the only two people on the afternoon ride). I'll be interested to see how much the taxi price turns out to be in case we ever decide to ride again.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter