June Challenge

Hi... I just found this board. My name is Diane and I'm a HUGE Disney fan and a scrapping addict. We just recently got back from the May 17th Eastern cruise on the Magic, followed by a few days at the parks. *Gasp* I still have not taken my film in to be developed. I'm so far behind as it is, I just know I'll be overwhelmed when I take in my almost 2 dozen rolls of film!!

Hi Diane!! Welcome to the Scrapbooking Board! :wave: We are glad you have found us and hope you stay and visit! We have wonderful scrapbook people on this board who have lots of expert advice to offer on any subject!! They are the best group around!! :)

Grab a spot, settle in and start scrappin!! :)

Wow! What a bunch we have scrapping this month! Glad to have all of the newbies with us.

Diane - just 2 dozen rolls of film? LOL! Hang with us and you'll shoot more photos than that on you next trip. Right Patty?

Deb

Count me in too. I've done 6 pages so far this month...I'm pretty much caught up for now. Last month I didn't participate since I had won the month before, but I got a lot done! I decided to go back through my high school and college photos and did an entire CM 7 x 7 album in two days. It was only 48 pages, and small pages at that. I kept it really simple and now I am glad to have a little book of those memories. Until next weekend rolls around, I don't think I will have too much to scrap. But soon is DH's bday, Father's Day, little one's 2nd bday, my Mom's bday and 4th of July- then I will be a scrappin fool! :Pinkbounc Good luck everyone!

brings my total to 14 for the month. Hope I can keep this up.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

still at a big, round 0...but, tonight's the night i work on more of dh's father's day album, started last month. hopefully 8 pages tonight!

I'm up to 20! I have 4 more 2-page spreads to do and then my Dec. 2002 WDW album will be FINISHED!!!:D

Went to LSS last night to work on my books. In three hours guess what I completed????? ONE PAGE!!!!! I have never had scrappers block like that before. It also didn't help that a friend's daughters came in to shop for a while and I talked to them. Needless to say, the night was a bust. I did work on 2 other pages but did not get them finished. I need to do some journaling on the computer. When I get those done I will be at 3 pages. Well, Thursday DS has a ball games so no scrapping but the next two Thursdays I hope are better. Maybe I can even get in some other time. Kids have Vacation Bible School in a couple weeks. Maybe I'll sneak in some time then.

Sue

9 pages so far. I have decided to do a personal goal of 2 pages per day , even if I am not in the top running.

Cyndi ( AKANickidahling )

I finished 15 pages. Some how I got roped into finishing my friend's Flat Stanley book. Really odd scrap book that if it was my kid I would have had a ball doing! They decorated a paper doll that is about a foot tall they had to take it places and take pictures plus go on vacation or with other people...odd homework for a first grader But at least it got me scrapping!

nicki dahling…..that was my goal at the beginning of this month ! ! I made it a whole day ….lol. So you have inspired me to get back on that horse. Going to be kinda hard today. It’s only 2:30 and we’re at 98 degrees here. No air-conditioning at my home ! ! ! But I’m at work right now and I’m freezing.

AJA55---I agree with you about the heat....it's impossible to do anything but sit right now!!!! I don't have A/C either...I just spent the morning at Clackamas Town Center (I live in Oregon City) with my kids; at least we got some portraits done at the Picture People so I can scrap those when this heat goes away!!

:earseek:

I rearranged my scraproom that happens to have my bed - lol.
But I did get 3 pages done ont he yucky eyelets layout I rold you all about - I'll get to posting them one of these days - I don't know why I thought that was a good idea - AUGH!

I also got 4 pages in my sons book done, and I cropped all the photos for a 4 page spread in my daughter from her play - that if I ever get off this computer I will put it together tonight!

Of to do SS Swap stuff right now though! :)
PAtty

For those where it is too hot PLEASE send some of that warmth my way! It is going to make 70 today and that is feeling wonderful. The breeze off the lake is still a bit chilly though.

Scrap away ladies - I have too much sewing to get done before we leave on our cruise in just under 2 weeks now! So I won't be doing any scrapping this month it seems.

Spinning - my niece had the same assignment - the Flat Stanley. She sent it to my dad and he had a ball taking Stanley to all of the places they visit when they are here on vacation and taking pictures!

Deb

Ok, I know we're a week into this challenge and I haven't posted an official prize list yet. I apologize but this has been a busy week with end of term, grades, graduation, final wrap up meeting with faculty, assessment of new faculty, and that is just at work!

So, at long last....a drum roll please. Here is the prize list you're working for!

4 Panoramic embellishment photos: 1 each of Army men, teddy bears, S'mores, and crayons

Laser cur photogenix title: Fun in the Sun

2 Christmas piecings by lil' Davis: 1 sleigh and 1 Christmas tree

1 Klever Kuts title - Disney

Stickers: 5 pages
2 Disney sheets
2 Bryce & Madeleine - 1 Christmas and 1 Happy Birthday
1 set of border stickers - Mary Englebright style

And I may stumble across some other surprises as well.

So happy scrapping!

Deb

If it keeps raining I should be able to get even more done. I'm afraid I'm going to run out of pages. I better call my CM consultant and order more.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

still 0! had planned to scrap friday night, but took the kids to the drive-in to see finding nemo instead! what a great movie!

i did go to the lss and buy a ton of paper, gonna finish that father's day album yet!

OK Deb.....heats on it's way. We should be only in the 70's today. I was able to do some pages the last few days. (should have gone to the mall to keep cool like Alice28...can't wait to see Nemo Alice28!!) Any way I completed seven more for a total of 10. Slow but sure.

i did six more today. So my total is...21. I really thought I would have more done today....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter