• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June Challenge

OK,
I did not scrap even ONE page this month!!
An all time low.
I have 4 yards of mulch waiting for me tomorrow, so I think it is safe to say that my June scrapbooking total for the month is::

(drumroll please) 0!

Wow, can anyone top that?
Is there a loser challenge?? lol

Congrats everyone else.
See ya next month;)

Donna

today so, that brings me to 44 for the month. Don't know if I'll get any more done after being gone all day today.

I need to stain and acrylic more kitchen cabinets tomorrow while the weather is on our side.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

but thatll be it - as I am trying to get all the swap stuff done now!
Someone HAS TO beat me-
GO GIRLS!
It's all YOU!

Alice - I take way to many pics! Especially since I got my Nikon for my b-day - I used three rolls this weekend! I have a backlog of scrappin to do besides the transition of old albums to new ones! Augh!

pATTYt

Hi, and yes I am a "newbie"

Believe it or not we got home from WDW on 6/1/03 and I am 99% done with my WDW book. I believe there are 22 pages in all (thats 44 pages, front and back!). It is huge, and I may add, beautiful!!! I am particularily proud of my "hidden Mickeys" I got a teeny paper punch and have added at least one teeny Mickey silhouette to each page, sometimes two. I figured it would be a fun game for my kids to play while looking at it.

I love my album, it is the pink Disney Princess one made by Sandylion. I worked so hard at getting it done quickly and beautifully because I have 2 graduations, a christening, and a baby shower this and next month and I really wanted to show off our glorious trip to extended family. I have been to 3 of those events so far (including one today) and I have had 2 people ask me to help them get started, they loved my book so much!!! I feel proud!

I wish I knew how to scan 12x12 because there are a few pages that I would love to share!
Bye for now!

Hi everyone!

I'm back from the cruise - wow! If you haven't done one of the 7 day cruises yet seriously look into it. Well worth planning ahead for!

Anyway, at the moment if my quick scan through is an indication it looks like PattyT is ahead with 46

while Mom2Princesses is nipping at her heels with 44!

Please post any updates by about 2 pm or so Tuesday and I'll see who the winner is. I put the package together before leaving on vacation so it just needs the winner's address.

Now, I'm off to have all of my film developed from the trip!

Deb

Well, I think I ended with 4 total. That really stinks as I thought I would get tons done this month. Maybe in July I can give someone a run for their money (or prizes)

Deb, e-mail me and let's discuss that trip. I can't wait to hear about it.

Sue

My book is 49 pages ( I haven't done anything to the back page yet, going to do a preview or coming attractions to my Disney Cruise, I think) HOWEVER, 4 of the 49 pages are not complete, I am debating on what and how to "fill" them so my total is 45.
That is the most I have EVER scrapped in a month, even at Christmas when I was trying to finish my Moms and MIL books!

Congratulations to whoever won. I bottomed out at 17 pages. But because of the challenge I got more done than I have in a long time. At least by participating it keeps me motivated.
Cyndi (AKANickidahling)

PattyT just PMd me that she is bowing out since she won a couple of months ago. So at the moment Mom2Princesses has it with 45 complete....

So if she would PM me with a mailing address I will get her package on the way. And that means she gets to host the July challenge!

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter