June Challenge

wow, you guys are cranking out the pages this month!

i got 6 pages done today for dh's father's day album, for a whopping total of 12 pages this month! i need to do 3 more pages to complete it, tonight, if he ever goes to bed! then it's onto dis vacation pics from this year!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

it's done, it's done, it's done-the father's day album is done!!!

that gives me 15 pages total this month, and i'll be at it again tomorrow as soon as i replenish my adhesives!

keep up the good work everyone!

Did 4 more pages last night so I think I am up to 38! I also found a crop to go to Friday night! I really hope I can get all of the school stuff done by the weekend!

organizing more photos so I can move right along again. Also I have been busy shopping and gathering for SS Swap. I just love you guys. I'm so glad I found the DIS oh so long ago and kept coming back even if we havn't been to Disney in a couple of years.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

Sunday and Monday did 7 more pages. That’s a 28 page total. Really liked the pages that I did for Chile’s restaurant. Took red card stock, cut out a chili design, crumpled it and applied dark red ink to the outside edges and the raised part of the crumples. Made a top of the pepper with brown card stock and did the same ink thing. My background paper for the pixs is blue, so the red peppers really pop out.

this is the first time i've stopped by and really lurked, ummm, well i guess not lurking now. anyhow - please please do this every month!!! i am sssssssssooooooooooooooooooooo far behind!!!!

HI ohmom,

Welcome to our insane little corner of cyberspace. Actually we do this every month. Lots of fun.

And speaking of fun gang....keep up the great work and I'll check on things when I get back!

We leave for the airport at 4:30 tomorrow morning and our flight is scheduled to leave at 7 am.

Going cruisin with the mouse!

Deb

OMG!
I finished it! I'm at 41! (but they don't all count)
I don't need the prize I just like keeping trach! :)
I finished the 30 pages book for DD's teacher - I only had 2 done at the beginning of the month and it didn't look good cuz none of the kids sent the pictures - I have 6 out of 25! So I just filled the rest of the book with poems ans stories I found on the Pea Soup board (yep scraplifted it all)
i wallpapered 5 pages, added journal boxes, embellishments, boarders, whatever, and left sapces for her own picutes!
Augh I quess those won't count here cuz they aren't finished til she puts her own pics in!

ANyways - I was up til Midnight - but I got it done a day early so it went to school today -
OH NO - I forgot to take pics of some of the pages :(
oh well

PattyT

32 pages for the month.

And with rain planned for the weekend again I will probably get a few more pages completed.

Went shopping again today at AC Moore they received some more new things and of course I had to buy a few for me and few for my SS.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

You all are doing great this month!! I haven't done anything since I posted last...I did finally get the paper I needed to finish those layouts I was working on, but then I went on vacation and just got back today, so I haven't done much! (well maybe except that mountain of laundry!:p)

Hopefully this weekend I will be able to get something done! :)

Bring me up to 37 pages for the month and if it continues to rain which they say it isn't I should be able to get more done. Although I am going to a 10 - 5 crop on Saturday.

When I go to crops though I seem to get less pages done and more socializing completed, Oh well it's always fun to see what others are doing. And of course to shop at the LSS that I'm going to that I don't get to often because it's 1 hour 45 minute drive from home.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

I'm only at 14 pages , but that's a lot more than I have done in the last couple of months. Graduation week was busy . Seemed as if all of my friends children were having celebrations. The past weekend we had 5 invitations ! Took lots of pictures though. More scrappin to do.:D
Cyndi (AKANickidahling)

Add 12 more for the last week. That brings me to 40.

Not much of a scrapbooker, and I didn't take the June challenge, but I'm very proud of myself. Only because of this forum.

I've been reading page after page, looking at the scrapbook pages others have done. So now it mine turn to try and do some scrapbooking.

In February we took our Granddaughter to Disney, her 1st trip. I wanted to do something special with the pictures. I took a list of all the products listed and went out and purchased an album, cutters, adhesives and a few other products, and started the album 2 weeks ago. I just finished my 24 page :Pinkbounc. Some of the pages I love others are OK. Each page got better as I got into it.

A special Thank You to all the scrapbookers here. You all were so much help. I learn so much just by reading the post. Thank You again. :) Lucy's Birthday is July 19 I'm giving the album to her that day.

Yes, it addicting! I had so much fun doing it. :)

makes 41 - that's like a whole album almost. I'm so excited I'm up to 1997 only six more years to go to be current LOL

on my dd's albums now that I have a new 12X12 album for her! Shes nine and I'm working on preschool. :rolleyes: I originally did them all 8 1/2 X 11 and some pages I can make adjust to 12X12 format - the rest I tear them apart and start over!
I have had 3 that worked and 7 I did over - lol
Its amazing how my style has changed over the years too -
some of them are just to darn ugly to leave as is!
PAtty:rolleyes: at about 45

Patty- I recently switched to 12x12 format and I kick myself for not doing it sooner. I love, love, love it so much better. I have known about CM albums for years, but thought they were too pricey, etc. I wish I had spent the extra few bucks and gone that direction, cause my 8 1/2 x 11 albums in the page protectors look so grungy now. Some of it is just that my style and techniques have changed, but ugh. I am tempted to switch them all around, but I like to see how far I have come in my scrappin techniques. But anyway, you have done so great for the month! Everyone has! I am pretty much caught up and haven't done anything since my original post. That will all change soon as it's DS #2's second bday this weekend and we're having a Tigger party...then it's my Mom's bday, and then the 4th. I'm sure I will suddenly have 3-4 rolls of film to scrap! Just in time for the challenge!

Well the total for my first month of the DIS scrapping challenge is going to stay at 40. Thanks for all the fun and I look forward to next month. I have to stop because a very close friend lost her mother to cancer and I am helping in whatever way I can. You know the three important “F’s” in life…Family, Friends and Fun……

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter