July 2011

I love your description of how wonderful the first day of a trip is-so very true. I can't wait until you get to the villas!

That is the strangest vending machine I've ever seen. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is a felony to sell Sausages with Crackers in a vending machine (????) That's pretty awesome they had a Star Tours advert in the Florida Welcome Center, very cool. I definitely have to ride that ride the next time I go. :thumbsup2 It looked like a fairly nice day for the beach. The Flip Flop game was a cute idea :goodvibes Love the palm tree pictures! Hehehe :-) Can't wait to read about your arrival in the most magical place on Earth! :mickeyjum

Oh no! I can't believe you've misplaced your princess dresses - I hope you find them soon! But I'm definitely excited to see Mia in her Poly dress. :goodvibes

Can't wait to see the Treetop Villas, so jealous of your beach day.

Yay you started your trip report and have Mia along :)

Finally, you've arrived! :-) The best part of most trips, finally getting to the most magical place on Earth. Sorry you didn't get to go into your villa when you got there. That CM wasn't acting in a very Disney mood :sad2: But at least the CM at the door was handing out some pixie dust to make up for it :thumbsup2 Saratoga Springs looks nice so far and the food there too, especially those turkey wraps. And I love the appetizing words on the fridges! :goodvibes Can't wait to read about (and see) your Treehouse Villa! :mickeyjum

Oh my, Emma!! I can't believe I missed the beginning of this TR. I am all caught up now (my lunch hour just became a little bit over an hour - lol). I love the WV sign, of course, and love that you left a hidden Mickey.
I can't wait to go to AK and ride the safari ride. I want to see if Alyosha is in the back of the truck with the rescued Lil' Red.:thumbsup2
Your pictures are excellent.
You brought back memories with the picture of the charms. I remember my DD having one of the charm bracelets and taking her time examining all the charms and then making her decision. Which then was a very big decision to make since we couldn't buy her one of every one.
Looking forward to the next update:)
Amy

I love Arrival Day! First coming through the gates and seeing the signature signage. So fun. And so great that your Treehouse was ready relatively soon after arriving. Yummy lunch and then time to check out the digs :woohoo:

Great updates - so glad you are at Disney! :) Looking forward to hearing more. :)

OK, everyone is taunting me with SSR updates. haha I love it there (it is our home resort!).

Wow, those brownies do look amazing! How did I miss those when we were there?!

SSR looks beautiful from what you have posted! :love: And your lunch looks very yummy, it is making me hungry! I can't wait to see the pics of the treehouse villa! Don't make us wait too long, please! ;)

Yay for checking in!! That CM sounds down right un-Disneylike, :confused:. The time we stayed at THV our villa wasn't ready until after 5pm that was tough. Glad your villa was ready quick. Can't wait to read you description and see photos!

Oooohhhh...I am getting so excited to see more of your photos of SSR and the Treehouses. Those photos of Artist's Palette look great.

I can't wait to take my 1st visit there!:goodvibes

Just booked my treehouse for next June 10 - 15th. Really can't wait to see the pictures!!!!!! Perfect timing on the lunch and the room ready text message. Awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter