July 2011

Love the little pixie dust you left in West Virginia, so cute. If only I drove to Disney than I would go look for that =D And I love the pictures of the scenery along your trip, so nice :goodvibes The Baby Elephant LOL I find that fantastic, I could never even think of that being under tarp, it's so cute and I love the name. Alyosha :thumbsup2 Can't wait to read about your first day in the most magical place on Earth! :mickeyjum

Joining in as well. I totally agree, the beginning of the trip is always so exciting and I love writing those updates too. I like your little hidden Mickey. :)

Have you seen the show on HGTV...My Yard Goes Disney? They have brought some very interesting things to these yards on the back of a flatbed trailer - and it seems like an elephant may have been one of them! :rotfl:

I love your TR's .... and Jane Austen !! Pride and Prejudice is my absolute favorite and my favorite film adaptation is the 1995 A&E version. Colin Firth as Darcy ?? The best !!! I also love Sense and Sensibility and have you ever read/seen Persuasion ?? The one with Amanda Root in it ?? It is classic !! And Emma of course !! We were there the same time you were and bought into SSR as well. We are very excited about trying out the villas !!! Can't wait to see all of your photos !!

So when a flatbed truck with a large mysterious lumpy thing covered in a tarp passed by us, I stated wondering what it was.

Then I decided there was only one thing it could be. A baby elephant.

Obvi.

:rotfl:

So glad Mia's on the trip! Can't wait to see mascot pictures. Did you bring any AG Doll dresses again this trip? I adore them. :goodvibes

Of course baby elephants travel by flatbed trailer. Isn't that the way all elephants travel?! :lmao:

I like your scenery pics. I think WV looks a lot like Tennessee. I hope the beautiful scenery continues.

Awesome start, as always. I love your imagination. I can't see your pix right now, but I shall return.

I am driving to WV this weekend, so I am looking forward to catching some of the same scenery.

Can't wait to see the treehouse. My 11 month booking window is just around the corner!

Enjoying the report! Wow as much as I am on this board and think Im an expert I must have been under a ROCK to not know TreeHouse Villas is open again!

That is the resort that was closed down due for years due to a hurricane right? I remember passing it on the boat from POR to DTD?

Great start. I am glad you enjoy you road trips. I haven't been able to convince myself that it if fun to ride in cars for that long, but I am still trying. We also drive to WDW. Our trip is about 13 hours. How long is yours?

So happy Mia is along this trip. My dd is getting her first AG doll for her birthday this year. She doesn't really play with dolls but she wants an AG one and her grandparents send her money every year for her birthday so we are going to take her to the the AG store so she can pick out her very own AG doll. I was cracking up over your antics in the hotel room.:lmao:

Yay!! Great first update. I cracked up when you said "I told her to not be ridiculous" about your mom. :rotfl:

I'm sorry you couldn't find our frogfish friend! My friend Kara was just there two days ago and was marveling at the awesome that is Mr. Frogfish, so I don't know why he wasn't there! hmm

I have been reading your tr's for years and just wanted to come out of 'lurkdom' to tell you! It sounds like you are off to a great start! We are doing our first Christmas trip this year to POR! We are so excited! Good luck with the job hunt! I think of you now everytime I hear Regis say something about Notre Dame!

I'm so glad to see I am not too far behind! I love your pictures of the scenery everytime! So pretty!!! And I love the drawing of the elephant truck! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter