Journal to use at Disney

You did a great job. I'm personalizing it for my kids. I just wonder if you have done some other pages after you posted the link for your file. We're going to Typhoon Lagoon/Blizzard Beach, Disney Quest and US/IOA. If you have pages for this other activities beyond the parks, it will be awesome and I could add them to your original file.

25 days and counting!

You did a great job. I'm personalizing it for my kids. I just wonder if you have done some other pages after you posted the link for your file. We're going to Typhoon Lagoon/Blizzard Beach, Disney Quest and US/IOA. If you have pages for this other activities beyond the parks, it will be awesome and I could add them to your original file.

25 days and counting!

No sorry, I don't have any of these.

I am playing wit power point...how do you cahneg the color of the inside of your boxes...?

Krista,
Once again a fabulous idea that I have utilized!!! Great job!!

For the journals, I took a shortcut though.

I found these "Do It Yourself" Presentation Kits at Staples that come with 50 pages pre-punched paper, 2 clear view covers, 2 black back covers, and 2 Pro Click binding spines. The pack was $6.49.

I printed out all the journal pages and covers onto the pre-punched paper, added the clear front cover as well as the black back cover, clicked together the binding spines, and VOILA, instantly bound journals.

Just an idea for anyone looking for a faster way to do it.

I am constantly blown away by how creative Disney fans can be. I am almost finished the journal for my son, and I have started one for my mother.
This is beautiful work, everyone. Thanks so much for letting us share with you.:thumbsup2

Hey everyone -
Krista thought it would be a good idea to combine my journal pages with hers on one thread so people could find them easier, and I couldn't agree with her more! So here is my link to my thread (I have personalized journal covers over there): http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1760056

And here are my journal pages thus far! Enjoy!! Great idea Krista!
Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide7.jpg

Slide8.jpg

Slide9.jpg

Slide10.jpg

America.jpg

Canada.jpg

For the record, I like Krista's AK pages better!!
AKpg1.jpg

AKpage2.jpg

As I finish more, I'll post them.

I haven't made any yet, because we aren't going to the WP's, but I'll try thinking up some questions and add it to the list of pages I want to make.

Laura,
Are you still working on the rest of the World Showcase pages. Can't wait to see them when you're finished!!!!!

Almost forgot to post them here too! I changed Germany's page because Donatalie informed me that Pinocchio was Italian!

Germany-1.jpg

Japan.jpg

Mexico.jpg

Morocco.jpg

Norway.jpg

I made some disneyland pages.

Except mine are landscape rather than portrait, and they are personalized for son #1. I would be happy to flip them for anyone, and take away his name.

Also, there is a "state count" in the bottom corner.. that's because we're driving from kansas, and I thought he would enjoy keep track of how many states we visited... so that is on every page of his journal. anyway.. I will make a copy that fits in with the other pages provided by people.. this is what I have for now though.

*I just noticed how pixelated they are here too. They don't look like that on my computer. So, I will work on that as well. oh, so many things to work on!

journal1.gif

journal2.gif

journal3.gif

journal4.gif

subbing...

these are great, if I can find time to get them printed in the next two weeks I will be all over them! My DD will love it!

Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter