Journal to use at Disney

I redid the disneyland pages, to not be personalized for my kids, and to be in the same direction as all of the others.

journal1-1.gif

journal2-1.gif

journal3-1.gif

journal4-1.gif

Do you think you will add the new pages to your link at 4shared.com? That works really well for me and I can't get the new ones to work like the ones you did at 4shared.com

Nevermind I think think think I figured out how to add a slide. I am so bad at this stuff on a computer. Sorry

Hey everyone -

And here are my journal pages thus far! Enjoy!! Great idea Krista!
Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide7.jpg

Slide8.jpg

Slide9.jpg

Slide10.jpg

America.jpg

Canada.jpg

I was able to copy and paste some of these to powerpoint but I cannot get the Magic Kingdom ones. I really really love those so am I doing something wring? And ideas on how I can get them to powerpoint?

I was able to copy and paste some of these to powerpoint but I cannot get the Magic Kingdom ones. I really really love those so am I doing something wring? And ideas on how I can get them to powerpoint?

hmmm.... I did them on powerpoint, so I don't know why they wouldn't....If you PM me with your email address, I'll send you the MK files for Power Point.

I really love these!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! What age do you think would work to start doing these? I'm also going to make one for a tween friend of ours.

Side note...I had no idea you could do things like this in PP! I didn't even know you could turn the page to portrait! :rotfl: I use PP all the time, just never occured to me that I could use it for this! :)

Laura these all look fantastic!!:yay: Thanks a bunch!

Are you able to upload the powerpoint file to www.4shared.com so those who want it can use the original files? I know I would be game for that!!:thumbsup2 I am interested in your original one on powerpoint too, the one with the surprise page?

Are you able to upload the powerpoint file to www.4shared.com so those who want it can use the original files? I know I would be game for that!!:thumbsup2 I am interested in your original one on powerpoint too, the one with the surprise page?

that would be great

Alright guys, anyone out there done any cruise pages yet? We are leaving in just over a week and I haven't been able to create any pages yet. I haven't even started packing anything yet. I think I'm in trouble!!:rolleyes1

I am going to try to do a few pages but there's no way I can get that many done. If I can get a few done, I'll have to learn how to post a pic because I haven't done that yet!!

Thanks!

I can if someone walks me through how to go about doing that!:confused3

Alright guys, anyone out there done any cruise pages yet? We are leaving in just over a week and I haven't been able to create any pages yet. I haven't even started packing anything yet. I think I'm in trouble!!:rolleyes1

I am going to try to do a few pages but there's no way I can get that many done. If I can get a few done, I'll have to learn how to post a pic because I haven't done that yet!!

Thanks!

If you give me ideas on questions you want, I'll try to help you get a few pages done. I've never gone on a cruise, so I wouldn't know what to ask.

I can if someone walks me through how to go about doing that!:confused3

Oh oh super easy!!! Just click on that link, sign up for an account. And upload the file. Then click on your file, copy and paste the link here into a post! Viola, done!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter