Journal to use at Disney

This is awesome!!! I am going to make 3 of these for my kids (perfect that you gave 3 different covers, especially since my daughter likes pink and my twin boys are always designated by the colors blue and red!). Thank you for sharing with us.

So I need to post my :worship: huge magical awestruck appreciation :worship:of your work and generosity to let others use it! I've just translated it all into Portuguese as next May/2013 my 6 y.o. niece will be going for the very first time into WDW!:wizard:
Thank you so much!
:hippie:

this is great! i found this today as i was thinking of putting together some kind of educational booklet together so school would realise just what a trip this is! but i would never have done anything as fantastic as this. So thank you. i've downloaded it and its brilliant, and something to keep forever.

harpergalval-
Were you able to obtain a pdf of these? I continue to try and download from the 4share site but receive messages that the site is not safe. When I try to download, it also wants me to run software that I am not familiar with. My personal computer is also my work computer, so I hate to end up with a virus but I really want these! :)

harpergalval-
Were you able to obtain a pdf of these? I continue to try and download from the 4share site but receive messages that the site is not safe. When I try to download, it also wants me to run software that I am not familiar with. My personal computer is also my work computer, so I hate to end up with a virus but I really want these! :)
I run in to the same problem. It tells me the site is unsafe and refuses to let me download.

Please note that link was posted in 2008... could be multiple reasons why it is no longer functioning.

And the OP has not been on any portion of the DISBoards since 9/15/2015

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter