Is the DCL Bus Transfer Fun?

tdmathews

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

We are thinking of using the buses from Disney BWI to Port Canaveral and was wondering if they are FUN? We have 2 DD ages 9,11. Do they do any songs, movies, games? :confused3

Hi All,

We are thinking of using the buses from Disney BWI to Port Canaveral and was wondering if they are FUN? We have 2 DD ages 9,11. Do they do any songs, movies, games? :confused3

Question is what is 'fun' its different to everyone, I would say well yes, its nice and enjoyable, you have little TV screens that show parts of the ship and services, then a few cartoons, its the atmosphere really the anticipation and then you see it...... That game, of who can get the first glimpse of the ship, and as is over the Banana River area, you have a good long view...

I wouldn't call it FUN. It's OK but it's a bus ride. I mean they play a video or something but it's not like there's a camp counselor up front leading songs & chants. (Thank goodness - as an adult tired from running the parks all week or traveling all day I would pull my hair out if I had to sit on a bus for an hour with a bunch of singing! I just want to close my eyes & try to catch a nap!):goodvibes

As others have posted, there are cartoons and a video to get you pumped up for the cruise (as if you'll need help with that). I think your DDs will enjoy the ride for the cartoons and you'll enjoy it because you can just kick back and let someone else do the driving.

Our bus driver told jokes and pointed out interesting things along the side of the road. He tried to point out alligators and ospreys. Ironically, we got the same driver both times we took DCL from POFQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter