In Park Stroller Renting...Do they run out?

Jetta8300

DIS Veteran
We are going the first week of march, with a 5 year old, 6 year old, and 7 year old. We are bringing our own Citimini GT for our 5 year old (which we haven't used in years) But my sister who has the 6 and 7 year old wants to rent probably a double in the parks. Mainly for her daughter who just turned 6. She is very small. But we will not be arriving when the parks open and they are predicting pretty big crowds for this week. Do they frequently run out of these strollers in the parks?

We definitely don't want to arrive and be without a stroller, yet the 7 year old would not fit in a traditional stroller, but I'm sure would want to hop in on long walks. Any other advice is appreciated, but we realize you cannot rent the strollers ahead of time that they offer in the parks!

Even on the busiest days, I have never heard of them running out of strollers for rent. I have seen them run out of wheelchairs, and motorized scooters, but only for a short time. You should not have a problem in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter