If Disney built a WDW in Africa or the Middle East, would you ever visit?

Middle East in general has a poor record with treating gays and women. I would not care to support that.

Only if I was already in the country and had a day to spare. I'd never go to any of the other countries the parks are in just to do disney. Way too much to see and experience if I'm traveling that distance.
This is exactly what I was going to say. I would absolutely not travel just to go to a Disney park, but might consider it if I was in the area.

Depends on length and cost of flight.
I think this is why it would be a "no" for most people in the US. I have travelled to Rwanda twice and plan to go back, but it takes basically two full days to get there-- 3-4 flights and two of those are 9+ hours each. And then you have to do the same on the way home. I can't possibly fathom anyone subjecting themselves to that much time in a plane/airports to visit a Disney park.

On a similar note, would Australia be a good place for a park.?

I would say yes, but their population isn't very big, so I wouldn't expect a large park unless a lot comes from tourists who are also visiting Australia

I probably would, though the specifics of where could influence my decision making. I really enjoyed DL Paris as an add-on to a larger Paris/London/Scotland trip, and I hope the timing works out to reschedule our pandemic-interrupted planning to hit the three Asian parks on our way to/home from a longer stay in Japan sooner rather than later. So my interest in the international parks in general is high. But the few places in the world I'd be genuinely reluctant to visit are mostly in the Middle East, so the specific location would make a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter