I guess we're all out of luck????

Hawk

DIS Veteran
All of us who were waiting for AP rates after February 16 appear to be out of luck. Called CRO today and was told no AP rates available and none pending. We have gone every year between February 16 and March 10 and were able to get an AP rate at one of the Moderates. Any suggestions or thoughts on this subject?

Tim, Lori, Jason, Matt, Courtney
DxL - 1997, 1999, 2000
Disney Villas - 1989
Offsite - 1986, 1987,

Looks like we're in the exact same boat! But in past years, did you get the discount during President's week? I had gotten it in mid March
last year. How crowded is president's week? I think you are giving up too eaily. I will be calling up until 2/16 to try for the ap discount. If I get it, I'll let you know. (please do likewise) Just out of curiosity, did you get a decent plane fare? I got 400/pp from NY.

Frannn - last year we arrived on Feb. 19 to March 1. We had DxL for 109.00 per night-2 rooms. This time airfair from Burlington will be 277.00per person round trip for five of us. Keep me posted if you get a discount. Thanks.

Tim, Lori, Jason, Matt, Courtney
DxL - 1997, 1999, 2000
Disney Villas - 1989
Offsite - 1986, 1987,

When we went in Sept. 99 we paid $127pp. While I had checked the internet the best rate I could get was $200. I called a travel agent and got the $127. This was from Indiana. Have rates went way up since then?

Hawk- heads up! No AP discount but $109/night at the moderates late Feb.(See other post) I can't imagine that Disney is saving money by offering larger discounts on more expensive rooms, but all the better for us.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest