HRH- The Kitchen

M

missymj

Can some please post the menus for lunch and dinner at The Kitchen at the HRH. I'm curious about the selection. Any other trips reports would be appreciated.

Thanks!
missymj

We had dinner at The Kitchen during our stay at the HRH in December and we really enjoyed it. Everything was delicious. The service was great and we were able to keep track of our son who preferred to play by the pool (which is just outside the door). They do have a children's play area there if you have kids. It is possible to be seated away from the play area as well if that type of thing would disturb you.

IMGONNABE40!
Was there a long wait for a table or did you use Priority Seating?

I can't wait to try it! The menu looks spectacular.

We had lunch there our first day and the breakfast buffet every morning. They have the best fresh squeezed orange juice I have ever had in my life!!!!!!!!!!! The food is great, the service is great. One of the waitresses even gave us a good ride tip for Dueling Dragons!!!!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend this restaurant!!!!!!!
Flo

what was the tip regarding riding dualing dragons (fire and ice)?

ritzbuddy

I am not sure if PS is available at the resort hotels since many diners are hotel guests, but I could be wrong about that. We stopped by the Kitchen on our way in from the parks one evening and asked for a table. We were told there was a 45 minute wait which worked out well for us since we were planning to go to our room and freshen up before dinner. we received the device that lights up and vibrates when your table is ready and were told that it would work anywhere in the hotel. Sure enough, about 40 minutes later, as we were enjoying a drink at the Beach Club, the thing started vibrating and off we went to our wonderful meal. I can't wait to go back!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter