How Are The Newly Weds Today? An Italian Wedding & Disneymoon Extravaganza! *UpDate*

:goodvibes

The view from the restaurant was amazing!! Such a gorgeous place.

Can't wait to hear the rest!

You look very calm and relaxed in the picture at lunch. I'm sure beneath that facade you were very nervous!

Can't wait to hear about the wedding!

Yay on it being your wedding day!!!! :goodvibes Does it feel like you are reliving the day by writing about it?

Oh no on not feeling too good and being attacked by the mossies - ugh! Looks like you had a lovely meal.

Aaw what a lovely surprise from housekeeping - it looks beautiful :lovestruc

Yay on it being your wedding day!!!! :goodvibes Does it feel like you are reliving the day by writing about it?

Oh no on not feeling too good and being attacked by the mossies - ugh! Looks like you had a lovely meal.

I am certainly reliving it, but I get to also read it from Stefs perspective and how she was feeling etc. She obviously told me about it all properly the next day, but still cool for me to hear again :)

YAY!!!!!! The wedding day!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes Cannot wait to see more!!!!!!!

More coming soon :)

:goodvibes

The view from the restaurant was amazing!! Such a gorgeous place.

Can't wait to hear the rest!

Thanks, it was a cute little restaurant perfect for our girly lunch :)

You look very calm and relaxed in the picture at lunch. I'm sure beneath that facade you were very nervous!

Can't wait to hear about the wedding!

I don't think it hit me until we were back at the hotel. We were all saying that it felt like a normal day on holiday. You wouldn't think that later on that afternoon a wedding was happening :teeth:

I relive it everyday, it was such an amazing day :) I remember when I was at the GF in Sept I saw two brides and it just took me back to our wedding day and my dress :teeth:

OMG I don't know what it is about LG and bites for me. We must let them in the room during the day when we have the balcony door open. Next time we will go prepared, like when I have my chemist of flu stuff, I will have my chemist of mozzie stuff :teeth:

I am certainly reliving it, but I get to also read it from Stefs perspective and how she was feeling etc. She obviously told me about it all properly the next day, but still cool for me to hear again :)

Your bit will be soon, be nice to read your account of getting ready :teeth:

So we left off with me about to start to get ready. I think by now the girls were already back and ready to make their way down to the castle. I was starting to get nervous as I had a little while to go before Katy (photographer) got here to start taking pictures. I couldn't get ready just yet and was starting to get a little impatient/lost.

It was at this point I had Bridezilla Moment No. 2. I realised that Dave had most probably forgotten to give him mum the corsage we had ordered for both our mothers, so I started stressing and told my mum off because she wasn't understanding what I needed her to do :( Guess that's twice I gotta say sorry to her today.

So off she went to sort that, leaving me on my own stressing and also panicking (slightly). I could hear voices and remember shouting out my friends names and they all came rushing in. Phew, now I could relax.

Mum returned and apparently all was well, the corsage was given. I think I had given her hers when we checked the flowers out.

Katy turned up not long after and it was time to start getting ready.

b3ac922c.jpg

My mummy and daddy, love this pic of dad.

One slight regret I have is not asking Katy to take lots of pics of the dress on its own. I was too busy rushing around that I forgot. So the only one she got was one that I don't like very much.

3a9fe5f8.jpg

955bd464.jpg

Time to crack that champagne open!

33eb1301.jpg

c0fac485.jpg

c59a7ce8.jpg

My wedding shoes

58470558.jpg

My after party shoes (silver), which I also wore with my MNSSHP costume.

74ba96e6.jpg

022a5c05.jpg

There was a right kerfuffle getting me ready, as I had those hanger loopy things that needed to be cut off.

75c53c17.jpg

It was at this point that my dad gave me my wedding gift from Dave.

5d26d144.jpg

685dbbb2.jpg

9de0541c.jpg

A photobook of our lives together so far with pictures from all our trips we have ever taken together :lovestruc

ac504824.jpg

It was so thoughtful of him and I love it to bits. Will try and take some photos and show you the cover :) That pic above is me laughing and crying because I was annoyed at him making me cry, but also laughing at myself for crying.

Time was running out and I realised ahhh I haven't even put my jewellery or my shoes on and we have less than 5mins to spare!!!

9fb613fd.jpg

f4257653.jpg

bef66f1d.jpg

Then it was time to leave...

2fc5000c.jpg

63e38e82.jpg

These are the last few pics of us before Katy and my mother went off in our wedding transport to the castle. You'll get why that sentence is the way it is soon :teeth:

c5fd4401.jpg

d5003ad0.jpg

Then we were off.

Next up: Dave's recount of getting ready

Wow, Stefy all those pictures are so gorgeous! You look so pretty! What a thoughtful gift from Dave. I love that he made you cry! :lmao: And, omg, how cute are those pics of you?! How old were you when you started going out? You look so young!!

Oh, Stefy, the pictures are fabulous so far!!! You look beautiful and so happy!!! :goodvibes And what a thoughtful gift from Dave!!!

What beautiful pics!! You look very pretty and excited! What a thoughtful gift from Dave-he's a keeper!!

These last two updates have been wonderful!

What a place to have lunch on your wedding day with the girls. That was just a gorgeous view. Looks like you all were enjoying yourselves very much.

And your photos! They are so good. You look so happy. As does your parents. I love that one of your mom and dad together.

And for Dave, what a guy you have there. So very thoughtful of him to give you such a wonderful wedding present. I even teared up a little reading it. Just because it was such a sweet moment for you.

Can't wait to see the rest of your wedding day.

Wow! What a beautiful bride you were! I love your dress! Those photographs are gorgeous, and I can't wait to see more!

Wow what a thoughtful gift! Your DH seems very sentimental, I don't think my Dh could even grasp making me a photo album like that! :lmao:

You, my friend, look absolutely gorgeous and the shoes are spectacular!

There is only one thing to say .........

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what a lovely gift from Dave! So sweet!
Wonderful photos, love all the momentos of your wedding and cannot wait to see more! :hug:

Stefy, what beautiful pictures of you and the girls at lunch, and as you are getting ready for the wedding. You are a beautiful bride. :goodvibes

I'm joining in! Better late than never right? I have lurked on a couple other TR's of yours and we follow some of the same people, so I figured I would come out of hiding to tell you how beautiful everything looks! Getting married in Italy??? So amazing! I can't wait to see the rest!

OMG! you looked beautiful! I love how your hair came out! DH gave me a gift that made me cry as well! Damn those boys for thoughtful/emotional gifts! That was super sweet of him. I'd love to see photos!

Amazing updates Stefy! :cloud9: everything sounded fabulous, love the gift from Dave :lovestruc

That first photo of your Mum & Dad is so lovely, they look really proud & excited for you!
Your dress & accessories were beautiful, perfect for a summery Mediterranean wedding too.. can't wait to read more

Emma princess: x

Love the pics of you getting ready, you are such a beautiful bride! :lovestruc I love the gift from Dave, that is so thoughtful! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter