• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Are The Newly Weds Today? An Italian Wedding & Disneymoon Extravaganza! *UpDate*

Hi Stefy! I'm sorry things have been hard for you lately. Hope it all goes well from here out. I missed your Aug cruise update cuz I was kind of busy getting ready to move, so it was fun to catch up today. Your Dream cruise was lovely, but a little short! I'm glad you are taking a longer one this year - not too long now! :cheer2: I love your pic updates -great shots! Thanks for coming back!

I am sorry you have been having a rough time. Sending hugs. So glad you are going to finish your TR. You guys did so many fun things and had lots of fun gifts for each other :)

Nice to 'see' you back on here Stefy! Great honeymoon update, not long until your next Disney trip too :goodvibes

Emma princess: x

Thanks for the photo update, Stefy! I just love to relive your vacation with you. :thumbsup2

Thank Karin, its good to be posting again and we had a lovely time with lots to show :-)

I'm so glad that you are finishing your TR. We had so much fun! IHOP was fun and so was the surf shop. :)

We had a great MK day together too. We ate at LTT in Jan 2013 and noticed that while the food is still awesome, the portions have gotten smaller.

I can't wait to see more pics and relive your trip with you!!

We did have fun, was awesome that we finally got to meet and spend time with each other. Defo must do it again ;)

Hi Stefy! I'm sorry things have been hard for you lately. Hope it all goes well from here out. I missed your Aug cruise update cuz I was kind of busy getting ready to move, so it was fun to catch up today. Your Dream cruise was lovely, but a little short! I'm glad you are taking a longer one this year - not too long now! :cheer2: I love your pic updates -great shots! Thanks for coming back!

Thanks hun. We didn't go to Florida last year so you've not missed out on that update. Hope your move went well and you're all nice and settled.

The Dream was amazing and we have defo fallen in love with DCL, can't wait to do another cruise.

Hi Stefy, sorry things haven't been going too well :(

Glad to have you back though, great update!

Thanks :) Its good to be back, stay tuned for more updates.

I am sorry you have been having a rough time. Sending hugs. So glad you are going to finish your TR. You guys did so many fun things and had lots of fun gifts for each other :)

Thank you :) We did do alot and had so much fun, can't wait for this year's trip to get here.

Sorry you have been having a rough time. :hug:

Thank you and welcome aboard too :)

Thanks for the update but sorry things haven't been great for you lately. Sending you hugs :grouphug:

Thanks for the hugs :)

Nice to 'see' you back on here Stefy! Great honeymoon update, not long until your next Disney trip too :goodvibes

Emma princess: x

Thanks :) I know, I cannot wait for it to be here already, so sick of this awful weather we've been having, I need some Florida sunshine :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter