Hi, my name is Elaine and I'm a thread killer

TGIF threadkillers!

By the way, there are some (thread) killer bargains at Kohl's if you are looking to score! I like to buy clothes for DD3 there for next Winter/Summer since I can still return them next year if the end up not fitting! (Carter's does the same thing--you have to have the receipt though for either store!)

Well, off to hunt some unsuspecting thread to, well, you know...

ETA: Holy Cr*p! Did I do it?? Am I the last threadkiller standing?? To kill a threadkiller thread is the pinnacle...did I succeed??

You are not going to kill this thread.. I am heading to Kohls to get some bargains...

Tagless Thread Killers Unite!!!:hippie:

I just had to join because I started what I thought was a pretty good thread, a few people looked but no one responded. I killed my own thread, and this wasn't the first time. It sure makes me feel like I'm not very relevant.

But at least I got tags.

You are not going to kill this thread.. I am heading to Kohls to get some bargains...

Tagless Thread Killers Unite!!!:hippie:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Get out there and find a deal!!! (I found flannel pj pants for DD3 for next winter--$3.20 a pair with an additional 25% off!! That's right--$2.40 each! W00T!):cool1:

On a related topic, I may have killed the "Tag Fairy reads the Budget Board thread." How appropo! (That will teach her! :rolleyes1 )

TTKU!!:laughing:

I got the nerve to start a few threads and its amazing. I ask for advise and maybe one person answers and not more than 12 hours later someone asks about the same subject and their posts are never ending...

So can anyone help me plan a sweet 16 in NYC for DD in December of this year. I need to keep it very budget. I will be taking her and 2 of her friends. So 4 girls. Her birthday is much later than all her friends and she will actually be 1/2 through her junior year when she turns 16. We would like one broadway show, one nice "teenager chic/cool" dinner, shopping (I will turn in surveys and my points for gift cards for the girls), and I need to see about like TRL tickets or Rachel Ray. 2-3 nights depending on cost and we will leave on a Thursday....

Oh, Dear. I've done it again. Thread killer sounds too proactive. My posts just sit around slowly sucking the life blood out of otherwise lovely threads.

Oh my gosh... I have been quoted... so much for being invisible and insightful.

Now I KNOW I have to get to Kohls... (I do love shopping in their jewlery clearance area too!)

Tagless Threadkillers Unite :hippie:

I definitely feel like a threadkiller. I've joined tagless, thread-killer threads where members wind-up with tags except for me.

As, for tags, the tag-fairy just ain't interested. Wouldn't be surprised if this thread ends because of me...
1051454499.gif

I definitely feel like a threadkiller. I've joined tagless, thread-killer threads where members wind-up with tags except for me.

As, for tags, the tag-fairy just ain't interested. Wouldn't be surprised if this thread ends because of me...
1051454499.gif

Vivianne, I just couldn't let that happen... :hug:

ouch :sad1:
<jk>

almost eight years & never been tagged........wasn't that a movie?

I know you were j/k, but let me tell you, it took several posts of shameless begging to get those tags. And in retrospect I've said many taggable things since then but haven't received any more tags.

(sung to the tune of "Matchmaker, Matchmaker")
Tag Fairy, Tag Fairy, give me some tags.
Give me a phrase.
Don't make me lag.
I'd like some words over which I can brag
So please give me lots of tags.

I know you were j/k, but let me tell you, it took several posts of shameless begging to get those tags. And in retrospect I've said many taggable things since then but haven't received any more tags.

(sung to the tune of "Matchmaker, Matchmaker")
Tag Fairy, Tag Fairy, give me some tags.
Give me a phrase.
Don't make me lag.
I'd like some words over which I can brag
So please give me lots of tags.

you mean allllll these years of hoping & dreaming, searching for tags on ebay, ashamed to show my tagless face in public, & i could've just freakin' asked??!!:eek:

dang. well, now i'm just going to pretend i still have my dignity :snooty:

love your little ditty tho:thumbsup2

you mean allllll these years of hoping & dreaming, searching for tags on ebay, ashamed to show my tagless face in public, & i could've just freakin' asked??!!:eek:

Nope, not just asking but shameless begging, groveling, whining, and lots of it. And I was shocked to get my tags because I'm a thread-killing, invisible, under-the-radar DISer. Hey, whatever it takes. :thumbsup2

I got the nerve to start a few threads and its amazing. I ask for advise and maybe one person answers and not more than 12 hours later someone asks about the same subject and their posts are never ending...

So can anyone help me plan a sweet 16 in NYC for DD in December of this year. I need to keep it very budget. I will be taking her and 2 of her friends. So 4 girls. Her birthday is much later than all her friends and she will actually be 1/2 through her junior year when she turns 16. We would like one broadway show, one nice "teenager chic/cool" dinner, shopping (I will turn in surveys and my points for gift cards for the girls), and I need to see about like TRL tickets or Rachel Ray. 2-3 nights depending on cost and we will leave on a Thursday....

i didn't want your (budget related ;) ) post to get buried.:)
as others have said, december is extremelly popular in NYC. the decorations are up, & there are crowds literally everywhere. is there any way you could do it earlier (before T-day) or in january?
i would check a few places: entertainment book, skyauction, priceline, etc for rooms. i seriously love carmine's for dinner (tho, again getting in during on any day in dec might be difficult), you can try the day you're there at the ticket booth for same day shows.
near penn station are some of my favorite stores: tiffany's, M&M store, world of disney, coach. dooney & boorke, a cool toys r us, macys.
the search is being difficult, but i will try tomorrow to see if i can find any of the old related threads.
hth :)

Thread Killer = Me.

Although, since my next trip is to DL I have been spending a lot of time on the DL board and I will say that those people seem pretty welcoming to newcomers. Maybe its just because there are fewer of them... maybe they are lonely. Someone over there not only quoted me, but said that I made a good point. I thought, man... maybe this is where I belong. These people get me. I thought I could really turn things around for myself... sort of like switching schools half way through high school. No one knows you... they don't know your thread-killing history. I could finally be one of the cool kids!! :cool1:

Then I realized it would never work. This will most likely be my one and only trip to DL, so by next year it will be back to the WDW boards. Back to eating alone during lunch and having no one to play with at recess. :sad1:

I don't know why, but I find myself reading this thread in an Eeyore voice...any thoughts? Lost your tail again?:goodvibes

I don't know why, but I find myself reading this thread in an Eeyore voice...any thoughts? Lost your tail again?:goodvibes

Actually I feel more like Piglet.:flower3: Looking for approval.....I guess I'll just go hide.....

Just found this thread, so thought I'd step in and kill it once and for all :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter