Hi, my name is Elaine and I'm a thread killer

IluvKingLouis

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone else ever feels this way :rotfl2:

It seems like I can add something to a very vibrant thread and that's that. It just stops. I'm never offensive, and I don't think I'm all that boring :rotfl:

Anyone else out there a thread killer? Maybe we can go through the 12 steps together. ;)

And BTW, if you have an amazing thread going on, pray that I don't post! :laughing:

Oh, yeah, that would be ME!

Come on over to the FREAP thread....you can post whatever you want....and someone will eventually come along behind you. :rotfl:

Me, too! That's why I've taken to lurking....

search for the thread killer thread tht is still going.. you can post there it never dies:rotfl:

I almost didn't post here because I am like the kiss of death to every thread. I'm sorry in advance for killing your thread :guilty:

Hey I'm a recovering Thead Killer too! We've joined forces and have an ongoing thread on the Community Board called Thread Killers Unite! You're more than welcome to join us there too.

Seriously, I had a complex about my killing threads a while ago. I just thought I was breaking some sort of Dis rules, or that I just wasn't interesting enough. I've realized its hit or miss and just keep trying. If you're posting in goodwill, there's no reason to feel bad if no one posts after you.

Welcome to the "unofficial" club!

yeah......
first i thought it was b/c i was new, but it's been 7 years so :confused3
then, maybe b/c i'm boring but remembered:idea: i really do have friends in real life (that my mother is not paying)
finally, i assume now everytime i see my dreaded last post, that everyone else had their speakers on & heard a loud, booming voice saying, "AND....SHE....HAS....SPOKEN".

now i dare anyone to post after me here
(pleeeeease)
;)

OK I'll post and save you :thumbsup2

Now you are not last and I'm really use to it!!!:laughing: Just kidding, I really don't have a complex about it.... yet!!!

Hey all,

I've been on these boards for about a month now and really enjoying it, but I too feel like a thread killer! Already! I've posted a few new threads with ZERO responses. I like to think that I have at least fairly decent ideas!!

That being said, anyone have any ideas on making Valentines out of the HD Mickey Head paint chips? This was one of my posts I thought I'd get a lot of creative ideas from.

So don't leave me hanging. At least don't let this newbie kill this thread too, or I may have to find new Disney friends. Boo hoo.

oh, i wish i were more crafty and could help you out! I'm rather crafty-challenged, but if I had to, I'd cut them out and make some sort of 3-D valentine out of it. You can get mounting poster tape for dimension. sorry if its lame, but that's all i can think of!

I am not so much worried about killing threads, I have noticed a lot of threads I was enjoying are being locked (and people were actually "playing" nice). :confused3

oh, i'm scared of being locked out! On the Thread Killer Unite! thread, we were worried that we'd be locked b/c there were so many pages, but we're not there yet. Do they at least give warning before they lock? Or is it just wake up one day and your favorite thread is gone?

I've decided I'm not a thread killer. I'm simply the ultimate final word on everything!! :rotfl2:

What is the criteria that one must meet in order to be considered a "thread killer"?? I need to evaluate myself! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter