Hi, my name is Elaine and I'm a thread killer

Me too! I don't even know why I wrote this, no one will read this or even acknowledge that I've been here. I've been reading and learning and keeping my fingers quiet!

I even checked where you were from. I live near Hershey.

I want one! How do we get the tag fairy's attention?

Don't ask...I've heard that the TF will not give you one if you ask for one. :confused3 I know I've said some very clever things but nothing. ;)

Okay, maybe it's because I can't type. I meant to type thread and not tread.:rotfl2: Oh well.

I guess I cannot read...didn't notice misspelling.

Sign me up as a tagless thread killer as well! Not sure if that is a good thing or just a pathetic attempt to fit in...;)

Howdy! :flower3:

it's a good thing: in "the real world", the taglass threadkillers are definately just as cool, if not cooler than fully tagged (even those with rainbow letters <sigh>), whom everyone responds to.:smooth:

we'll just eat at our own lunchtable & make fun of them :lmao:

Don't ask...I've heard that the TF will not give you one if you ask for one. :confused3 I know I've said some very clever things but nothing. ;)

What? Who's Askin'? I don't need no stinkin' tag!!:thumbsup2

it'a a good thing: in "the real world", the taglass threadkillers are definately just as cool, if not cooler than fully tagged (even those with rainbow letters <sigh>), whom everyone responds to.:smooth:

we'll just eat at our own lunchtable & make fun of them :lmao:

Excellent plan! They won't bully us for our milk money, will they??:confused3 :laughing:

Just wondering if anyone else ever feels this way :rotfl2:

It seems like I can add something to a very vibrant thread and that's that. It just stops. I'm never offensive, and I don't think I'm all that boring :rotfl:

Anyone else out there a thread killer? Maybe we can go through the 12 steps together. ;) :

I haven't read through this entire thread but this is exactly how I feel. It always seems like the thread dies as soon as I post. In fact it just happened about 2 weeks ago over on the Dining review board. I just don't get it:confused3 . I guess I'm not very eloquent in my writings. Thanks for starting the thread. It's nice to know we are not alone.

Excellent plan! They won't bully us for our milk money, will they??:confused3 :laughing:

not if there's more of us than them!!party:
hmmmm, i bet if we each took a forum, & posted on every thread in our "own" forum, we could conceivably shut down the entire disboards!!!:scared1:

I haven't read through this entire thread but this is exactly how I feel. It always seems like the thread dies as soon as I post. In fact it just happened about 2 weeks ago over on the Dining review board. I just don't get it:confused3 . I guess I'm not very eloquent in my writings. Thanks for starting the thread. It's nice to know we are not alone.

nah-nah-na-nah-nah
yours is the last post

aw, crud :faint:

Where is your Dining Review? I'll go post something for ya!!:banana:

Where is your Dining Review? I'll go post something for ya!!:banana:

I'm almost scared to post on here anymore as I really think I am a threadkiller :scared1: did you see how long it took before LSchrow and you took to comment on my post:rotfl: ? Maybe we should start our own support group - TKA - Threadkiller's Anonymous. Hi my name is Silly Girl and I'm a threadkiller.:hippie:

All this time I thought that I was the only one....now nobody else will post on this thread...sorry Elaine!

No such luck Paula! :cool1:

I'm back (OP) and I'm sticken my neck out.

By the way....I think I might change my siggie to somemthing like Tag free and Proud. :rotfl2:

The few, the proud, the tagfree threadkillers!

Sounds like we should have uniforms! Yeah, THAT won't make us stand out or anything!!:lmao:

(Actually, I just had to save Worfiedoodles--it had been 2 hours since her post and I wouldn't want her getting a 'threadkiller complex' in the one place where she is supposed to be safe from that!)

Carry on then...

Bumping...last post was yesterday...cannot let it be killed today...:flower3:

also a small nudge from my oversized hips.... Gonna try and get some sleep tonight. So if no posts to the morning its okay, I will put the thread to bed for the evening:upsidedow

Good Morning All! Wake up and smell the roses and thank Mickey Mouse you're not the last post of the thread.

Have a great day today everyone.

M&N I live in Allentown, we go to Hershey quite a bit in the summer. When my kids walk into Hersheypark or any park for that matter they say, WOW it's just like Disney World! Then my DH says, "Not even close, no pixie dust!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter