Hi, my name is Elaine and I'm a thread killer

but your friends in the TLTK club would love to read it ~ how about a link?
:)

(ps...look at my new sig!! :lmao: )

There's a link in my signature, it's the one that says Disneymoon :woohoo:

Love your new sig! I need to add that to mine :laughing:

Editing to add in a link to my Trip Report: My Disneymoons

I haven't been around for a few days.. Thought I could use some exercise today.. So here I go.. Move your hips to the left, then to the right! Now go bump, bump, bump. See I can multi-task. I kept the thread going and did my daily workout!;) :lmao: :rotfl:

I haven't been around for a few days.. Thought I could use some exercise today.. So here I go.. Move your hips to the left, then to the right! Now go bump, bump, bump. See I can multi-task. I kept the thread going and did my daily workout!;) :lmao: :rotfl:

And I came in to bump your bump! (Ooohh! That sounds bad--I certainly didn't mean anything 'dirty' by that!) Just trying to get us back to page one and keep Tinker'n'Fun from having the horrible distinction of killing THIS thread!

Oh, and budget related--I was at the Disney Store today at MOA (Mall of America) and bought the 36" Aurora doll for DD for $5! Of course, DD was WITH me and it is very difficult to sneak a three foot doll to the register without her seeing or me looking like some kind of deranged doll wrangler, so I just told her that we had to pretend we didn't buy it and we would just forget about it. Okay, so that 'probably' won't work, but we have been home for hours and she hasn't asked for or about it yet, so maybe...our Disney Store was pretty picked over, but considering it is a pretty high traffic mall AND it has been a holiday weekend, there was still quite a bit left.

Off to kill more threads! Look out, Coffee Creamer thread--YOU'RE NEXT!:scared1:

I just got back from Walmart and the only things on my list was a gallon of milk (done! $5!) and a scale. I just couldn't bring myself to buy a scale. I didn't want to spend the $40 LOL!!

:cool1: Count me in! I don't know what it is; maybe I'm blowing in cold air from WAY up here in Canada!:scared1: :goodvibes

Toldja so. Killed my own thread again.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1726329

Pulled it up from page 2 just to say it was officially killed, deceased, in repose, gone to its maker, bought the farm, dead as a doornail, devoid of life, departed, lifeless - it is my dearly departed late thread.

Ahem, dat don look dead. Someone revived it.

ylsurprise.gif

Hi fellow thread killers! I'm amazed that this is still going!

Now please tell me the difference between a thread killer and a thread locker?

(See how clever I'm being....by ending with a question I won't be the thread killer) Wahhaaahahahah (evil laugh).

Just because you ask a question, it doesn't mean it's going to be answered and if it's not answered, then you are the last poster and the thread is killed? :scared1: Am I right?

Also, I have an embarrassing confession to make. When I first registered, I didn't know anything about the tag fairy thing, so I thought I'd be cool like others and make up a little "saying" under my name. I went with the Hakuna Matata singing line because that's what I always do in the car on the way to WDW. I've been in a quandry over whether or not I should remove it, now that I know about the tag fairy. I don't want to look like I'm trying desperately to fit in or something.

Keep the tag...we all know you did it yourself...It's a good one. The tag fairy will just be jealous.

Good Morning, Tagless Thread Killers! Everyone must be recuperating from the long weekend! NO action on this thread in almost 12 hours? :scared1:

Happy Tuesday!

Find a bargain!

Bumpity bump!

:off to find coffee :drinking1

Just because you ask a question, it doesn't mean it's going to be answered and if it's not answered, then you are the last poster and the thread is killed? :scared1: Am I right?

I'm wondering, too.

I started a thread about kids meals - which has over 180+ views - but only ONE reply!!??

Can't help wondering "why"?

I'm wondering, too.

I started a thread about kids meals - which has over 180+ views - but only ONE reply!!??

Can't help wondering "why"?

Guilty! I read it, but don't have any 'fabulous' ideas to contribute. I will CERTAINLY contribute if my little brain comes up with something...unfortunately, DD was under three when we went, so 'creative' dining was free! (We did a LOT of buffets!)

TTKU--can you feel it??:goodvibes

Threadkiller is actually my name on another board. The thread can be going like gangbusters, and after I post a reply (relevant, kind, witty) all you hear are crickets. I definitely have a complex about it! :scared:

Candee

Threadkiller is actually my name on another board. The thread can be going like gangbusters, and after I post a reply (relevant, kind, witty) all you hear are crickets. I definitely have a complex about it! :scared:

Candee

That happens to me too. I've hung around another board for a long time. I guess too long. :confused3

Just wondering if anyone else ever feels this way :rotfl2:

It seems like I can add something to a very vibrant thread and that's that. It just stops. I'm never offensive, and I don't think I'm all that boring :rotfl:

Anyone else out there a thread killer? Maybe we can go through the 12 steps together. ;)

And BTW, if you have an amazing thread going on, pray that I don't post! :laughing:

You mean thats not a "GOAL" and see all along I thought it was a good thing!:confused3 ;) :)

I totally feel like a thread killer...so most of the time I just lurk. Shoot, I've got a trip report going and I'm even killing that one, no one even posts in that one either! :rotfl:

just read your TR, & really enjoyed it :thumbsup2
sadly, of about 30+ WDW vacations (not counting pre-marriage ones), i have yet to complete a single TR. the way you used pictures to tell most of the story is great tho ~ you may have just inspired me :)

Can I join this? I feel like a thread killer for sure... I tried to write a TR but i really do think it got no replies other then a Moderator because it was really boring. So I gave up.

I know DIS'ers can be great fun and kind but getting no replies to posts sometimes makes me scratch my head and wonder if maybe I am doing something wrong!

Hopefully I don't kill this thread now...

I think that's why people do troll posts -- they get so frustrated that normal posts don't get a response, so they write something certain to make someone agitated...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter