HHN30 Rumours (maybe Spoilers?)

And if it doesn’t happen, which of course being realistic it may not.....well......what else are we doing??? ::yes::

They have already canceled Oktoberfest so that's not a good sign IMO.
I think they should have waited another month to make that decision - especially now that we see so many more were infected and did not know it - of course they could always change their mind later.

Multi-night tickets.... I’m actually curious how they will run multi-night tickets if they do end up limiting capacity even more to the event. Atleast with single day tickets you know how many tickets were sold and how many people to expect.. with multi night tickets you have no way of knowing how many people are planning to come that night. Then there is the aspect of, Will onsite guests get priority? I know there will be a lot of angry visitors if they travel thousands of miles to stay a week Onsite for HHN and get a multi day ticket then are turned away due to capacity... I’m very interested to see how ticket options pan out this year.

Multi-night tickets.... I’m actually curious how they will run multi-night tickets if they do end up limiting capacity even more to the event. Atleast with single day tickets you know how many tickets were sold and how many people to expect.. with multi night tickets you have no way of knowing how many people are planning to come that night. Then there is the aspect of, Will onsite guests get priority? I know there will be a lot of angry visitors if they travel thousands of miles to stay a week Onsite for HHN and get a multi day ticket then are turned away due to capacity... I’m very interested to see how ticket options pan out this year.
yeah lots of question on all of this

Im really trying to figure out how they can even pull this off :(

I'm feeling ALOT better about this years event after reading the restrictions for Theme Parks just released from Florida's Economic Task Force.

I'm feeling ALOT better about this years event after reading the restrictions for Theme Parks just released from Florida's Economic Task Force.
It is good to see some solid baseline info that is not just all of us guessing.

DeSantis is supposed to reveal his reopening plan tomorrow...I'm curious what will happen.
May get some solid info from the parks after that

Is anyone still confident that HHN will still take place (just your opinion, I realise nothing official has been confirmed yet)? Just with everything considering and what's been announced with just the parks themselves so far?

I think it might be best to just hold off this year. If they do it, I feel like it's going to be a watered down experience. As long as these social distancing restrictions are in place, not sure how you can have conga line going through a house. Also don't see them having actors in the scare zones getting all up close.

They are selling bogo hhn tickets which leads me to believe the event is still going forward
But haven't they already started selling the express passes by this point as this is what I'm waiting on (hopefully)?
We visited in 2017 but for the life of me I can't remember when we bought these passes 🤔

I think it might be best to just hold off this year. If they do it, I feel like it's going to be a watered down experience. As long as these social distancing restrictions are in place, not sure how you can have conga line going through a house. Also don't see them having actors in the scare zones getting all up close.
Well this is what I'm wondering too so put off buying the bogo tickets they're still selling (which I only just found out) as even though I know they'd refund people it's just one less thing I don't want to wait on a refund for. Might just have to have a think about it then bite the bullet (maybe)

I bought the BOGO tickets, I’m hoping that by September which is 3-4 months away I guess, things will be progressively be getting better, if it don’t work I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it........

I feel like it's still kind of up in the air. They will need to make an announcement soon and decide if they are going to cancel. Since they haven't and are still promoting it online and selling tickets I feel like they are still planning it. But the fact that there have been know direct maze announcements or big announcements yet seems a bit off to me. I feel like we usually start getting teasers or announcements of the first maze reveal early spring. And with this being the 30th I feel like they'd try to build it up more.
My best guess is that they are waiting to see how the parks do for the first few weeks of opening and how any resurgence plays out following that to make any firmer decisions. Possibly still working on some logistics of how to social distance or have good safety precautions in Haunt as its usually crowded and lots of interactions.

But haven't they already started selling the express passes by this point as this is what I'm waiting on (hopefully)?
We visited in 2017 but for the life of me I can't remember when we bought these passes 🤔
They actually just extended the BOGO offer from early June to July 22nd.. i know they added the FF+ pass to the UK site recently and they’ve been selling the UK the FF pass for a few months now. I’m curious if they will even offer multi night tickets in the US. If they do i don’t see it coming until the BOGO offer is almost over.
Nothing about this year is normal. For the last 3 years we already would have had a few announcements and a couple more ticket options. Given the circumstances of the park just opening next week, I’d feel they would want to get that running smoothly before they consider announcing anything for HHN.
Good news is they’re still filing permits for the houses as if things are going as planned.

I feel like it's still kind of up in the air. They will need to make an announcement soon and decide if they are going to cancel. Since they haven't and are still promoting it online and selling tickets I feel like they are still planning it. But the fact that there have been know direct maze announcements or big announcements yet seems a bit off to me. I feel like we usually start getting teasers or announcements of the first maze reveal early spring. And with this being the 30th I feel like they'd try to build it up more.
My best guess is that they are waiting to see how the parks do for the first few weeks of opening and how any resurgence plays out following that to make any firmer decisions. Possibly still working on some logistics of how to social distance or have good safety precautions in Haunt as its usually crowded and lots of interactions.
I wouldn’t be worried about the fact that there are no announcements yet. This year is out of the ordinary and i agree that they want to see the park up and running before directing some focus to HHN announcements.
The last few years we would have the first announcements in March/April. But they definitely weren’t going to announce anything with the park closed. I wouldn’t be surprised if they reverted back to how they used to just drop everything quickly in July/August this year.
they’re still filing permits for the houses, so that’s promising. I’m interested to see how they reimagine the houses with the current state of things. They won’t be able to use SIF, or close proximity scares. I want to see if they end up having to shorten houses to accommodate more space for hallways with social distancing.
What I’m most interested in are the guests themselves. They can pulse entry all night, but you’re always going to end up catching up with the people in front of you it seems. The only way i can see pulsing work is if the actual room attendants stop you from entering the next room until the previous group is out. Which would be the exact opposite of their job in previous years lol

I wouldn’t be worried about the fact that there are no announcements yet. This year is out of the ordinary and i agree that they want to see the park up and running before directing some focus to HHN announcements.
The last few years we would have the first announcements in March/April. But they definitely weren’t going to announce anything with the park closed. I wouldn’t be surprised if they reverted back to how they used to just drop everything quickly in July/August this year.
they’re still filing permits for the houses, so that’s promising. I’m interested to see how they reimagine the houses with the current state of things. They won’t be able to use SIF, or close proximity scares. I want to see if they end up having to shorten houses to accommodate more space for hallways with social distancing.
What I’m most interested in are the guests themselves. They can pulse entry all night, but you’re always going to end up catching up with the people in front of you it seems. The only way i can see pulsing work is if the actual room attendants stop you from entering the next room until the previous group is out. Which would be the exact opposite of their job in previous years lol
Yeah its going to be interesting - be tough to get people through and social distance - especially with very small groups (solos and couples).
Hard to know where we will be at come September at this point - could be an entirely different situation by then

I'm also torn on it. I'd like to purchase BOGO tickets, and not concerned with getting refunded if they do cancel, but I would like to have some kind of idea of what changes will be in place before I purchase my tickets if they are moving forward with it. There would be no refund (presumably) if they are holding it and you decide you don't like the restrictions/changes and don't want to go.

In thinking through what restrictions there could be, I think its a given that attendance/ticket sales will be lowered to accommodate social distancing. This should make up for any delays we'd see with lines if they intend to put groups through the houses with distance between them. Which might actually be a good thing because I do enjoy local haunted houses where groups enter one at a time and you get all the "attention"!

I think they'd also have to limit actors on the street, maybe eliminate the "transition" flaps they use in the houses that inevitably drape over and wipe across people's faces and bodies. Face coverings required most likely. Not sure what else they would have to change though that could severely limit or dampen the experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter