HHN30 Rumours (maybe Spoilers?)

Were you looking hard enough?

View attachment 486874

Lol I laughed alot throughout this show...Weird white scary face isn't cutting it for me, not even close.

While i don't think a show/movie needs to be scary to be a good HHN maze i do think it needs a decent story or have memorable characters. IE Ghost busters, stranger things, Killer Clowns...

Lol I laughed alot throughout this show...Weird white scary face isn't cutting it for me, not even close.

While i don't think a show/movie needs to be scary to be a good HHN maze i do think it needs a decent story or have memorable characters. IE Ghost busters, stranger things, Killer Clowns...
Even without the best story line, I believe there to be enough scenes across the season to put together a house that has some pretty good haunt imagery. But, to each their own, that's why they create so many different houses!

My wife and I went to this last year and had a blast (lates 50s.) I'm looking at the tickets on the HHN website and see a buy one night, get another free and a separate flex tickets both at the same price. Am I missing something or is there any difference between the two? If not, seems like a no-brainer to get the Buy1Get!. Thanks.

I too didn’t like Hill House. But there have been good houses made from bad source material.

My wife and I went to this last year and had a blast (lates 50s.) I'm looking at the tickets on the HHN website and see a buy one night, get another free and a separate flex tickets both at the same price. Am I missing something or is there any difference between the two? If not, seems like a no-brainer to get the Buy1Get!. Thanks.
If you know for sure the dates you’re going then the B1G1 is a great deal. The flex ticket is more for someone who isn’t positive when they will go.

v2.0 Speculation map from Horror Night Nightmares...

Looks like they linked Billie Eilish with the Universal Monsters house.. which makes MUCH more sense than her own house or scare zone. Plus, Universal can take that liberty since the Universal Monsters are kind of considered an IP/Original hybrid.

Gremlins and Sabrina also got the axe in this speculation update.

Looks like they linked Billie Eilish with the Universal Monsters house.. which makes MUCH more sense than her own house or scare zone. Plus, Universal can take that liberty since the Universal Monsters are kind of considered an IP/Original hybrid.

Linking those makes some sense I guess - much more than her own house IMO. We may still see a scare zone, but if it combines both as well that works for me.

This may gives me a bit more hope at something good anyway.

View attachment 487934

That sounds better!!!! I couldn’t even begin to imagine Billie doodah having her own House........

I will reconsider the RoF tickets again.......::yes::

That sounds better!!!! I couldn’t even begin to imagine Billie doodah having her own House........

I will reconsider the RoF tickets again.......::yes::
That is my plan as well - if they have it.
I see the frequent fear pass in available in the UK - but done see any of the other multi day tickets.
Still probably a bit early - but every year I wait to see if they have ROF again.
Last few years had been so busy I thought they may not need it.

That is my plan as well - if they have it.
I see the frequent fear pass in available in the UK - but done see any of the other multi day tickets.
Still probably a bit early - but every year I wait to see if they have ROF again.
Last few years had been so busy I thought they may not need it.
I'm worried every year that they will realize that it really is TOO good of a deal.. we only go 3-4 nights in September and this is BY FAR the best deal.

If you know for sure the dates you’re going then the B1G1 is a great deal. The flex ticket is more for someone who isn’t positive when they will go.
Aren't the flex tickets B1G1 right now too until June? I only glanced at it in preparation of my trip, but I thought I saw them both as B1G1 and they were the same price, which made me wonder what the difference is.

Aren't the flex tickets B1G1 right now too until June? I only glanced at it in preparation of my trip, but I thought I saw them both as B1G1 and they were the same price, which made me wonder what the difference is.
Hm. I just looked at the fine print and it really doesn't seem to make much sense... They have the same blockout dates... both need to be purchased by June 3rd... both cost $84.99... only difference is one is B1G1 and the other is for just one night.

Take advantage of it as it may change when the next deal is released in early June.

You have to ask yourself, do you feel lucky...

I’ve been Hesitant to start the annual thread for fear of jinxing it Every time HHN posts on twitter my heart jumps...not in a good way

personally, if they manage to produce HHN this year, even if in any abbreviated format, I will surprised & very grateful for whatever they are able to produce.

Haven't given up on it happening, but I’m a realist. they do have to work with whatever social distancing protocols are in place at that time. Talk about a planning nightmare!

mummy dust all around!

View attachment 487934

Ugh to the over exposed ms Eilish. Bring on Lizzo lol
Hm. I just looked at the fine print and it really doesn't seem to make much sense... They have the same blockout dates... both need to be purchased by June 3rd... both cost $84.99... only difference is one is B1G1 and the other is for just one night.
Odd marketing indeed might be intern Slip up effect.
Take advantage of it as it may change when the next deal is released in early June.

You have to ask yourself, do you feel lucky...
Look at last year nothing much compared to the BOGO other than FF/ROF that are much pricier

they’ve permitted upgrading the tix in the past at h
Resorts & GS. Value is what u paid For it

I’ve been Hesitant to start the annual thread for fear of jinxing it Every time HHN posts on twitter my heart jumps...not in a good way

personally, if they manage to produce HHN this year, even if in any abbreviated format, I will surprised & very grateful for whatever they are able to produce.

Haven't given up on it happening, but I’m a realist. they do have to work with whatever social distancing protocols are in place at that time. Talk about a planning nightmare!

mummy dust all around!

Ugh to the over exposed ms Eilish. Bring on Lizzo lol

Odd marketing indeed might be intern Slip up effect.
Look at last year nothing much compared to the BOGO other than FF/ROF that are much pricier

they’ve permitted upgrading the tix in the past at h
Resorts & GS. Value is what u paid For it

I know What you mean Keisha......but, have been looking out for your usual HHN thread.......why not?? We all love reading it and it’s a great thread for info.........I say go for it when you get the chance.......

And if it doesn’t happen, which of course being realistic it may not.....well......what else are we doing??? ::yes::

I know What you mean Keisha......but, have been looking out for your usual HHN thread.......why not?? We all love reading it and it’s a great thread for info.........I say go for it when you get the chance.......

And if it doesn’t happen, which of course being realistic it may not.....well......what else are we doing??? ::yes::
Lol I’m game when mod Mac decrees

A01ADF59-FE83-4A7D-B9DA-504FC337E0F5.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter