Did you arrive by DME?

Rich that instead of solving the problem (whether it’s too many people at bus stops or rope drop) Disney is feeding people this line. Bring back EMH or FP in some fashion and people won’t feel as desperate to be there early.

Yes, we arrived via DME, or rather a generic charter bus.

One thing I’m really worried about is walking forever to find the end of the lines. I’ve seen the maps of extended lines and I just don’t know the parks well enough for them to help me. I think it will be frustrating to hunt for them and to walk all those extra steps in the heat.
I really miss Disney of 1999…

You’re a step ahead already; you are aware that the lines will be long.

Just don’t walk past a line of people as you head to a ride (like you would with a FP!). If they are standing or slowly moving like cattle, those could be your ride companions. If you can’t see a CM with a sign on a stick nearby, ask the people in line. They are nicer there than if you try to waltz into the line at the front.

Rope drop at HS not going so great for me. Walked from the YC, in the tapsyles at 8:17, went to Slinky Dog, not running yet. Headed to MFSR before the crowds. Line stood still until 8:35, but just started moving as I type. Slow start but still hope to get a lot done!

Better news, got BG80!

May the 4th be with you all!

Last edited:
As a Pittsburgher, I find this disappointing to an irrational degree.
from what I have been reading it may be what they can get not what they want as packets are getting hard to find. you can always not use nobody is making you use the you do not like. for one of grandkids it has been rough as a couple of places have been out completely

I saw them on DFB, but I don't think I can link their website here (does anyone know??). They came out in the last week or 2.

We saw several people with them in the parks and they seemed to give some separation from their mouth, which is nice. I only saw them in a couple stores and never did get one. I cannot get a link to work, but I did see them on DFB

Rope drop at HS not going so great for me. Walked from the YC, in the tapsyles at 8:17, went to Slinky Dog, not running yet. Headed to MFSR before the crowds. Line stood still until 8:35, but just started moving as I type. Slow start but still hope to get a lot done!

Better news, got BG80!

May the 4th be with you all!

Congrats on getting a boarding group! I wasn’t so lucky.

So during my rope drop I was able to ride MFSR (Pilot, yay!), then headed back to Slinky Dog. Still down at 9:00, so did a quick ride on TSMM. Slinky was up by then, so I hopped on line. The line was past Woody at 9:15 am with an estimated wait of 50 minutes.

All the major rides are up to at least 45 minutes now, so it will be good to ride slinky before that line gets longer and hotter.:sunny:

from what I have been reading it may be what they can get not what they want as packets are getting hard to find. you can always not use nobody is making you use the you do not like. for one of grandkids it has been rough as a couple of places have been out completely

Sounds like I might have to start a collection of packets at home to bring with me! 🤓

That is why Disney Masks are one of the cheapest items you can buy on property right now. Ride the wave while they can, get as much as they can from it, then move on.

They are putting tape down in MK.....there are ppl crowding the tape crew, it appears that CM are just figuring something out because there are about 7 people discussing the tape......but they are drawing a lot of attention just putting down tape and you can tell the first timers are confused about why people care about the tape haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter